Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 9:20 AM
Default Control NPCs/Debug Mode?
I saw a video on YouTube of a guy controlling NPCs and I was intrigued. Is he using a mod or debug mode (if that's possible)?
The video is recent and was posted August 2 of 2021. Here's some GIFs of The Video:

I saw a mod that allows you to control Sims and NPCs called "Visitor Control", but it's a hacked object and the NPCs lost their behaviors when using it. I'm 100% sure It's not the same method used by the uploader of the video.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ielzito
I saw a video on YouTube of a guy controlling NPCs and I was intrigued. Is he using a mod or debug mode (if that's possible)?
The video is recent and was posted August 2 of 2021. Here's some GIFs of The Video:

I saw a mod that allows you to control Sims and NPCs called "Visitor Control", but it's a hacked object and the NPCs lost their behaviors when using it. I'm 100% sure It's not the same method used by the uploader of the video.

Youtube guy speaking
I normally schedule the dedication to people's questions and everything else to the weekends, so they can all get sorted at once! But here's the recipe:

Go to mr Simlogical and download/"purchase" Visitor controller (so you can right-click the NPCs and gain full control of them), Visitor enabler/empowerer (in order to give them the rights of use for all the objects that the visitors can not normally get voluntary access to) and the Teleplant (to place an NPC of your choice onto the world)

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LUCPIX
Youtube guy speaking
I normally schedule the dedication to people's questions and everything else to the weekends, so they can all get sorted at once! But here's the recipe:

Go to mr Simlogical and download/"purchase" Visitor controller (so you can right-click the NPCs and gain full control of them), Visitor enabler/empowerer (in order to give them the rights of use for all the objects that the visitors can not normally get voluntary access to) and the Teleplant (to place an NPC of your choice onto the world)

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for being a little rushed. I have a lot of anxiety and I don't know how to control it very well
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ielzito
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for being a little rushed. I have a lot of anxiety and I don't know how to control it very well

Como uma pessoa ansiosa, costumo sentir o mesmo em situações análogas.
Mas não precisa. Aqui, estamos sempre de portas aberta aos que vêm; a mensagem chega a quem precisa chegar

dá um salve se der problema na hackzinha

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com