Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:00 AM
arent you guys so glad I made this thread?! We're not just SimNerds. We're people too haha

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:02 PM
yes, it was a actually a very good idea Craggles. Don't know how to say that in Simlish though, should be something like: "Ayarasum, mogie pelew snible flakken benda hooby nooby" .....
Forum Resident
#53 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 9:20 PM
Yes, I'm very glad you made this thread, Craig
It's so nice to get to know you all!

Nivaso, how romantic that you went to Spain to be with your loved one! Just pack and leave and not knowing what's going to come, that's very adventurous.

Like you, I love to relax in places with mountains and lakes. But I also love big cities. Baltimore was my favorite place. So many interesting people and places. I still miss it!
Scholar
#54 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:11 PM
haha, i also love the idea of this thread! it is really great to get to know more people on here!

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#55 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 5:19 AM
I have a question, before i joined this group or contacted you to join the group, did you know of me? Or my uploads? Im curious.(:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#56 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:34 PM
Didn't know your name, Tyu, but your uploads looked familiar and so does your website.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
Craig, I found some pictures for you. After I've searched everything, I might find more. Here are the samples. The real ones are much bigger and don't have a watermark.
If you like them, I can try to put them on a default painting. I've always wanted to learn to do that anyway, lol.

These are from Leonardo DaVinci:

I thought maybe you'd like these 2 sketches aswell, because they look so mysterious.

This one I colored in, because they are black& white illustrations. I think I have about 7 like this one.

Let me know if you're interested.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:30 PM
yessss i enjoy these, and tbh, theyd go in most of the homes anyway. with it being a christian fishing village!! and theyll look nice in my game in general haha :D

Scholar
#59 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:56 PM
(: im confused though, why are we looking for more pics and custom content?

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 9:03 PM
oh this is just for my church, and my own personal use, and cuz rose made them, theyll just come with the download of the church if u want the CC one (which will have nothing to do with this world, unless people download it) :D

Scholar
#61 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 9:05 PM
oh, okay, i was so lost! ahah.(:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#62 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 9:44 PM
Tyu, I posted them here, in the chit-chat thread, to avoid confusion, lol! This is only going to be for personal use and will not be included in the world.
Thanks Craig, I'm happy you like them! I'll try to put them on a default painting this week. Very curious how that's going to look, because I've never done that before.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:00 PM
did you guys know DD's gone on holiday?! lol

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:53 PM
So I know this is totally irrelevant, but LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Thats right, its a waterfall!!!

It took so long to actually figure out, but I was so proud of it I had to show you guys! :P

Forum Resident
#65 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 8:43 PM
Wow, that's wonderful! How did you do that???
Scholar
#66 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 9:23 PM
Thats really cool! how did you do that?

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#67 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:18 PM
Lol, tyu, I think our posts might have crossed, but we're dying to know!
Scholar
#68 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:25 PM
haha, (: me too! i want one in my next upload! i have a home i have been working on in mind....(:

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:06 PM
you use the fog emitter thing from ambitions, then change the settings of it so it says: waterfall_1_short
then it looks like that father than fog,
same with the fountain, change the fog emitters settings to say: large fountain
and thats what you get!!
it literally will show up every special effect ever haha

Forum Resident
#70 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:34 PM
Sweet! I'm going to have to try that out! Already have an idea where, but I'm not sure if it's going to work, lol.
Scholar
#71 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:17 PM
Hey, how do you get the fogger? never seen that....

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#72 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:45 PM
Oh hey everyone, so my 2 days of traveling are over and i'm in Austria I will spend as much time as i can building but i won't be able to get on the internet much as it's mega expensive!! I'll try and post an update while i'm away

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#73 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:12 PM
Sounds great! Have a fantastic trip!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#74 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:17 PM
Lol! DD, you're on holiday and you're still working? Maybe you'll get some inspiration for a yodle house.

Tyu, the fog emitter is in the buydebug. It's the bright blue ball.

Craig, how do you get all the fx to show up? The only one that I get to see is the something_fog_thing. Do you have to type it in yourself?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
thats cool DD oooh austria, u speak german?

and Tyu,
do the old 'testingcheatsenabled true'
then 'buydebug on'
then in buy mode there'll be a new subfolder in the 'sort by function' tab which is like a little question mark,
THEN in the misc tab and like 2/3 down theres a weird green ball. place it somewhere and in live mode it creates fog. if you go back to buy ctrl + shift click on the green ball and itll give you some options click on the top one ( i cant remember what it says) and change the field to basically anything haha! This is a list i got from the net, i cant remember who made it or id put a link of some sort up, but everyone ive looked at are the same, it looks confusing, but if you stick to the stuff that looks obvious then its quite fun!!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EFFECTS LIST.rar (6.2 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content

Page 3 of 11