Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM
and this is four you too rose and anyone else for that matter haha

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:21 PM
as if ive spelt 'for' wrong, jesus

Forum Resident
#78 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:35 PM
Thanks so much Craig! That will save a lot of time searching.
Scholar
#79 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:43 PM
yea, thanks ill play with that later.

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#80 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 12:16 AM
Hey, which one(s) did you use to make that fountain?

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#81 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:52 AM
hey everyone! well i just had to show you all my newest home! Its a sneak peak. (: hah. i am in love with the outside myself! :D

Screenshots

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#82 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:02 PM
Tyu, that looks very beautiful. I love the tower in the middle! Did you build this for our world?
Scholar
#83 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:13 AM
It can be, hah. maybe in the valley area? this is kinda what i had in mind, but i was building it to upload.

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:16 AM
Erm guys I have some bad news: I might not be able to help you for much longer/at all. My Aunt's got some autoimmune disease which means she is basically allergic to her own body, and her white blood cells are... well they're pretty much attacking her from the inside. We're not sure what's gonna happen but IF I just disappear at least you guys know it's not cuz I'm a douche but cuz of that. So yeah I'm gonna try and get the graveyard done at somepoint very soon, but if I go I'm gonna have to leave it to one of you guys to change the things that need changing. I really wish this wasn't happening but it's not like I can control it!
It's been brilliant working with you guys and hopefully nothing will come of this and my Aunt will be fine and we can carry on like normal!!

Forum Resident
#85 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 3:27 PM
Craig, I'm so sorry to hear this! The most imporant thing is that your aunt is going to be alright. So, don't worry about the graveyard. If you're not up for building it, just let us know. For now we'll keep the spot reserved for you and hope you'll be back soon. It's been so wonderful to work with you. You're a great addition to our group and anytime you want to hop back on board, we'll be happy to have you back!
All the best to your aunt and take care!
Scholar
#86 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:15 PM
Im very sorry to hear about your aunt, thats a terrible thing to go through, i will keep her in my prayers. Dont worry about the grave yard, if you need to quit, please if it is possible leave a pm for me or rose, or just write something here quick, it would be much appreciated! It has been fantastic getting to know you, (: and hopefully she can get healthy in time for the next world. (:

Connor

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 4:49 PM
hi guys.
so my aunts not gonna get any better, and will probs either get worse, or be on drugs for the rest of her life to keep her alive. but that doesnt mean I cant carry on here, she's been moved to a hospital like 1.5 hours away so I wont get chance to see her very often/at all, so really I have no reason not to keep building stuff!! Right now I'm building a massive house just for fun btu after that's done I'll get on the graveyard :D
hope you lot are good

Scholar
#88 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:30 PM
Im sorry to hear about your aunt, but im glad you will still be working with us, it was much quieter and less random without you! ahah, you should post pics of the large house here so i can see, i am really interested. (:

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 6:25 PM
hahaha i knew you would be tyu, which is why I've taken some

It's literally killed my pc, so anyone's PC will have to be amazing to run it smoothly. It still works fine, but like, it takes AGES to go from buy to live and stuff. I blame the shrubbery...

So yeah, get ready for a LOT of photo's cuz I'm completely in love with this... haha

Street View

It's meant to look like old Spanish(ish) townhouses that've been knocked into one

Rear View

As you can see, the back has been renovated to include a full glass wall (in my game i used CC windows and doors that are seamless but I had to change them if I want to post it on here!!

Ground Floor

First Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor

Site Overview

Garden

More Garden

YEAH waterfalllllsss!! This took my so long I cant begin to tell you, multi level water is a bitch

Kitchen/Diner

Lounge

Office/Study/Thing

So yeah....
Hopefully you can see why my PC lags like hell when I move from buy to live. What's really odd is that is all it affects... Like, being in Live Mode doesn't make it slow, just changing modes. And what's even stranger is that it doesn't matter if I have the graphic settings on my normal level (middleish) or on the low setting. It'll still take ages to load!!
Want me to put the file up so you can test it?

:D

Scholar
#90 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:25 PM
It looks fantatstic Craggles, it could go on the second road at the end of the street! and change the lot to a 46X46 instead of 40X40.

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#91 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:25 PM
Oh and you still gotta tell me what code you use to get the water fountain. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#92 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 8:10 PM
Craig, I'm very sorry to hear your aunt is not getting better! Her being so far away must be very hard for you.
In this situation it sounds kind of weird, but I'm glad you can still build houses. The lot you made is fantastic! The waterfalls look amazing too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 8:31 PM
I enjoyed this house, it looks like the kinda thing an English person would move into and renovate, not your typical local's house haha :P
haha its 'waterfall_2_short'
without the 's
if that makes sense.
and yeah Mel I am too :D

Scholar
#94 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 8:58 PM
and did you have more then one?

Where did you place it exactly?

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:02 PM
its pretty confusing, cuz the waterfall seems to start a way forward from the emitter itself, and you have to place it at the top of where you want the waterfall. if you want i'll take some photos of how to use it tomorrow?

Scholar
#96 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:22 PM
sure, im just kinda starting to play around with it, i would like on in my next upload, (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:24 PM
ahhhh ok cool. i'll get on it in the morning (its 10:30pm here haha)

Scholar
#98 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:26 PM
i found a really helpful video on watefalls, so i watched that and your pics will help, i might understand this yet! hah. (: im usually like the last person to figure cool stuff out, if i do at all. lol

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#99 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:49 PM
Conner, I'm sure you'll have it figured out before I do, lol! Where did you find that video?
Oh and Craig, the pictures you took from inside the house... did you have a sim move in? The camera and I always have huge fights when taking pictures, so the sim's viewpoint gets screwed up most of the time, lol!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 11:04 PM
haha yeah its where my family ive had since the basegame live, they've built it up and up :D

Page 4 of 11