Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:54 AM
Default The Sims 2 - Sim Kids Picture Thread (v11)

Post pictures of your S2 Sim Kids here!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 11:28 AM
Colter Boer.....

Evelyn....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 3:35 PM
I have not yet posted any pics of the second generation´s youngest kid, Amanda Falck. But here she is:

Despite being somewhat grouchy, she acts very friendly. She even accepts friendly hugs from family members with whom she has a negative relationship with. She has had an easy time making friends of her own too (if she doesn´t bring someone home from school then the other kids bring her home while playing their families). Here is Amanda and one of her absolute best friends, Joel Skoog.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:42 AM

Estebanico Casa is delighted when his twins bring Dove Hawkins home from school with them. He's anxious for his kids to know Nice Children.

His son Stephen isn't so sure Dove counts as Nice Children; still, he's anxious to impress her. Maybe telling her jokes would be safer? The girl plays some serious hardball!

The parental jury is out on whether next-door-neighbor Tri Ku is a Nice Boy or not. Natasha Casa likes him, though.

"Wheeee! Daddy, Daddy, lookit me! I'm flying!"
"You'll break the springs if you keep that up. Have you done your homework yet?"
"...No, sir."
"Well, come on then. I'll help you with it."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 2:10 PM
Peni: Dove is so sweet-looking. How hard does she lob that ball at her playmates' heads?

Sarah Love's daughter Dinazade listens excitedly as her friend Lerato Subject sets up another punchline. She may not understand the jokes that Lerato overheard her aunt Grimhild tell -- and, for that matter, neither does Lerato -- but they're both pretty sure that they must be funny.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 4:10 AM Last edited by Peace : 25th Nov 2018 at 4:21 PM.
Fye

Cant remember their names! lol

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:20 PM

Heidi Beaker.

Arwin Beaker.

"HEY! HEY DAD! HEY! DAD!"
"Arwin, BE QUIET AND GO TO BED. I have a headache."
"Oh. Okay."

ZZZ.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 3:23 AM

William Ghote visits Tri Ku after school. "Dude, your house is so bare compared to ours!"
"That's 'cause my mom spends all our money on clothes. Bet I have more relatives than you."
"Bet you don't. I'm an uncle!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"

Dove Hawkins meets her sort-of cousin, Andice, at Cousin Lance's birthday party. Andice tells her ghost stories about the next street over. She can see the House of Fallen Trees from her bedroom window; though not as clearly as from her telescope balcony.

"Mama! This homework is too hard!"
"Oh, it is not. Stop thinking about how hard it is and start thinking about how to do the work." Pigeon manages not to laugh at hearing her big brother Harris's words come out of her own mouth. She taught Sparrow how to study, too, but this is different.

Harris's adopted daughter, Mary Ann, is painting a picture for him. There's been a little less time for her since her brother Swainson was born, but Mommy took her to the beauty store today and told her about cultivating your talents to find ways to amuse yourself.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 3:41 AM

Avarice Curious

Alarice Curious

These two are almost complete polar opposites. Alarice is on the lower part of the neat scale, while Avarice is extremely neat. Avarice is lazy, Alarice is active. Avarice is shy, Alarice is outgoing. Avarice is extremely nice, Alarice is almost grouchy. They are both really playful, though.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:28 AM
This is Marshall Tinker, younger brother of Melody. (He was aged up so that he wasn't so much younger than her).

This is Antonio Ramirez, younger brother of Tessa, and also aged up. Tessa and Antonio have an infant sister, Nikhila, and I'll post pics of her when she ages to toddler.

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 4:21 AM

Snipe Grunt's a child now, and although not the typical boring Face 1 'cute' (bah, to hell with face 1), she still is quite cute.

Sebastien Jacquet practicing the piano. He's turned out to be a looker for his age. I mean, he is Gilbert and PT Earhart's kid, so it's expected.

Arwin and Heidi Beaker playing with the dollhouse. Hey, wait...

An eight-year-old yaoi fan. Great.
Screenshots
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:41 PM
Lyndal Larson:

Emily Jacobs:

Believe it or not, they are cousins
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 4:23 PM
They look cousiny enough to me. What's Emily so worried about?

Speaking of cousins, Alma and Guadalupe Newson discuss school furnishings.

Deborah Gavigan at the high point of her birthday celebration, before the Grim Reaper came for Gramma and Granddad.

Pearl Onions found it a little crowded downstairs, and went exploring. On the second floor, she found Deborah's mother's podium, and started experimenting with it.

The Gavigans' next-door neighbor, Dior Skirt, will be starting school with Deborah soon. I need more boy's clothes that say: "Fashion plate" for him - those are just his pjs - but at least he's got the hair down.

Instructor
#14 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
They look cousiny enough to me. What's Emily so worried about?

Heehee, she always looks worried. Probably because her sister's constantly electrocuting her - Poor Emily.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:37 AM
Deejay Caliente, son of Nina and Don Lothario

Old but never posted pics of Cassandra and Darren's twins Casper and Danicka. Casper is a total sweetheart. Danicka gets what she wants, always.

Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:41 PM

At least Dove Hawkins got to spend a little time with Gramma Gavigan before she died. (Mary shamelessly preferred Deborah, but Dove never noticed.)

Petra Ottomas gets Dior Skirt out of a house full of grownups, but he doesn't want to run around in the yard - he wants to play chess! Whatever, Little Prematurely Elderly Dude. (He was talking about potty-training. Petra changes the topic to Big Bag o' Simoleans.)

Alma Newson and her little sister Random will play in the same room, but tend not to play together.

And the player experiments with tab mode while they're down there. Sometimes I can't get tab mode when I'm in a residence. Anybody know why? I should go ask that on the Stupid/Random Questions thread.

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 6:12 PM

Maxwell Landgraab doesn't look half-bad.

His twin brother, Malcolm, just looks kind of creepy. Might be the eyes.

Sienna hugs her daddy as he comes home from work. She has ten outgoing points, so she'll make an interesting adult. I'm thinking Popularity sim. Spoiled, bratty popularity sim. Y'know, Queen Bee.

Vermillion Curious and Sebastian Jacquet become fast friends. They're almost related, since Vermi's aunt Chloe is engaged to Sebastian's daddy. So, they are very close to being stepcousins.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:51 PM

Colette (Aries, 7-9-4-4-4, OTH Music & Dance)...

and Marisela (Taurus, 7-6-4-6-4, OTH Games), twin daughters of Nina Cooke (nee Caliente) and Julien Cooke. I'm a tad concerned that Colette might be taking after her Romance sim mom- all her non-family social wants have been about boys. She has no female friends at all that aren't her relatives! Marisela's the same way, but not quite as bad. Her one female friend is Sally Grunt, Buzz's youngest- and last- child.

Incidentally, the twins are both friends with Carlo Montecchi, Bianca and Kent's son. He's about their age and may or may not grow up to have a Romance primary or secondary... he seems to love showing off to girls already. Their teen years should be entertaining....
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:51 AM
Jayda

With her sister Jolie

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 3:56 AM
This is Baxter Street (Brandi Broke + Uni Prof) on a frigid winter's day. His father is a curly haired ginger with brown eyes.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 7:15 AM
Trips Orton, Trent and Krystal!

Their toddler pictures here!!

Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:37 PM

Katie Worthington... I find her so cute that I've been kinda dreading growing her up into a teen. She turned out pretty, though. Too bad I didn't think to take any pics of her after she grew up. She's the youngest in her family, which is why her mom dolled her up so much.

Hermione DeBateau is so shy she's never really put any effort into making friends. But out of the blue, Colette Cooke called her up to chat! Their moms are friends, and when the Cooke twins aged up to children Nina had her friends and their kids over for a little party, which is how they met. It's been a while since then, but now she actually has a friend!! As a shy person myself I'm pretty happy for her, LOL!

That's Samantha and Armand in the background... it's his day off, so it's not a suit day for him. IIRC he's painting a picture of Tara before she leaves for college. Actually, right now in the game she's already left. She's in the same dorm as her high school best friend, Miranda Capulet. They've both been pretty busy, so they haven't spoken much for a while, and now they can catch up!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:21 PM
Jaylon Langerak-Lilliard

Blake Langerak-Lilliard

Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:44 AM
Bonnie!!

Her toddler picture here!!

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 12:04 AM

Due to the almighty smart bug, Vermillion Curious has her Logic maxed by childhood. Her Knowledge sim parents must be proud.

After being forced into another melee by his twin brother, Maxwell is overjoyed to see his dad back from work.

Matthew, Malcolm and Maxwell's baby brother, grows up to be an adorable child.

Twins Isabella and Margarita watch their newly-grown-up dad propose to their newly-grown-up mom.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Page 1 of 25