Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimikobristen
Mine is a plain black screen. Talk about boring.

I pass on my crown of boringness to you. What's even more awesome is that you actually put forth the effort to get rid of the default wallpaper.

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 8:19 PM
Patamon from Digimon. Can't remember where I found this wallpaper because when I type in "Patamon wallpaper" (which I swear is what I googled!) I can't find it.
I should clean my desktop, but a lot of the things on there I don't even know what they are/do.
On my computer with UC installed, I have a Canis Canem Edit background found here because it use to belong to my Brother and I'm too lazy to change it.
Edit: just noticed all the fantastic names I gave my first year research project during planning...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Banned
#28 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I should clean my desktop, but a lot of the things on there I don't even know what they are/do.

I arranged my Sims games and other things in folders, and named them respectively. I'm an organised person.
EDIT: Someone with two posts should post something to make up for the fact I have the most replies. So sorry, guys.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I pass on my crown of boringness to you. What's even more awesome is that you actually put forth the effort to get rid of the default wallpaper.

Well, I don't like colourful things

I honestly don't remember changing it or how it came to that
Mad Poster
#30 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
I arranged my Sims games and other things in folders, and named them respectively. I'm an organised person.
EDIT: Someone with two posts should post something to make up for the fact I have the most replies. So sorry, guys.

I don't even know why I still have Sims installed on my laptop, the graphics card cannot handle it at all

Field Researcher
#31 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:53 PM
nothing special, just Windows' "lovebirds" theme,

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Mad Poster
#32 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 3:49 PM
simster21:LOVE!.
Heavensent: sorry, gag. cuteness overkill.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Banned
#33 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:02 PM
Hey guys, I found a thread just like this...
It's the second most viewed on the site.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:48 PM
This is my current desktop. I know the taskbar is horribly tacky, but it isn't my fault. I'm currently having graphics card issues that I'm trying to fix. I'll probably change the picture once it is fixed and the taskbar matches the background once more. :3

I got this picture off of Wallpapers Craft just by searching dragon. It's so useful, you can even find background by color. ^.^
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#35 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:13 PM
My wallpaper changed again, to this: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE...rta-d47cwa0.jpg (I can't be bothered to upload my desktop, too lazy)

Also, I find my wallpapers usually on deviantart or just on Google images. If Teemo's in it and it works as a wallpaper, I most likely got it already.

Trying is the first step to failure.
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:33 PM
My wallpaper is the walking dead Daryl with a axe and crossbow. I love Daryl and the walking dead.
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:20 PM
Here's mine
Theorist
#38 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:32 PM
Thus, currently this one:

<3 :lovestruc

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:32 PM
So I got the issue fixed (by going back to my old driver), and the taskbar matches again. Though I did change my bg. :3
Screenshots
Inventor
#40 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:30 PM
I forgot to mention my pc wallpaper is tower bridge.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Alchemist
#41 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 9:20 AM
simster21 - it is so cute but its already hard to concentrate I lose my mouse lol.
grammapat - Its so cute that I am going to make it as wallpaper in the sims 4 lol

Does anyone remember this cartoon?

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Forum Resident
#42 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 11:17 AM
I added photos of NYC to my roster of wallpapers. I wish to go there one day.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#43 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
Does anyone remember this cartoon?

Caaaat-daaawwwwwwwgggg :lovestruc

Also why am I the only one with such a messy unorganised background? Maybe I should organise it...
Literally everything else on my laptop is organised (pictures, important uni work, downloads etc). I just kinda neglect my desktop.

Inventor
#44 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:49 PM
right now, it's black. I change my nice, pretty picture to black when I'm REALLY pissed off, but I do put it back to the picture I had, when I calm down, which can sometimes take a few days.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Instructor
#45 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simster21
Simmoder69 and gabrymato, love that background! So lush and picturesque, can you recommend any sites to download more like that?

Heaven-Sent, your desktop is alive with fluffy cuteness all over! Now if that were animated, my goodness it could be hard to concentrate

Mine is a screenshot from the beautiful game Ori and the Blind Forest.

Sorry I just saw this. Anyways, I think I looked on Google Images for "beauty and the beast wallpaper hd" or something like that

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
#46 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:07 AM
My current wallpaper.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th May 2015 at 7:36 PM
Default current wallpaper
My current wallpaper is a picture of my boyfriend at a Download festival a couple of years ago when we dressed him up on a galaxy background. He thought it would be funny to make it the backgroud on our shared PC. It makes me chuckle every time i see it :D
Screenshots
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th May 2015 at 7:03 PM
I'm obsessed with fairies. It's not a surprise this is my pc background.
Screenshots

Simmers Never Sleep.
Instructor
#49 Old 20th May 2015 at 2:58 PM
My iMac:

I'll post the one on my Windows laptop later
Inventor
#50 Old 20th May 2015 at 5:28 PM
I purposely didn't clean up my desktop to show what a digital slob I am :P

The story is, my partner and I were playing Rouge Legacy over a long weekend and we were stuck on the first boss.
The first day he went back to work, I decided to have a go and I beat the boss.

It's the giant eyeball in the picture. I printscreened it as a surprise when my partner went to use the computer. Like a mounted trophy. He loved it!
It's just been like that since. Until we find something better.
Screenshots

Page 2 of 3