Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elizabeth

by Enayla Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 1:17 AM by Enayla

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:22 PM
Hey Ist Really Cool. I Love It.

TOKIO HOTEl ARE THE BEST BAND OF THE WORLD!
<-------TOM&BILL4EVER!
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:32 PM
Enayla, you're skins are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and they're so realistic it's almost scary. ^^ I think you're my favourite creator.

But I have a request; could you make more gowns? At the moment my Elizabeth's wardrobe is very limited as I can't find many elegant, victorian-style gowns. And you're creations are so beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:37 PM
wow...gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:23 PM
Amity there are a ton of really nice victorian stuff if you hunt around for it. Check out MTS2 of course, but also http://www.all-about-style.com/victorian.html and http://www.sussissogoodsims2.com/News.html as a start
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:40 AM
This was so amazing, I had to show a friend of mine who doesn't even -play- the Sims! (And he thought it was amazing, too. x3) Great work! I'm'a keep an eye on you--you've got a way with skin tones and expression. x3
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 1:28 AM
Hmm.. it's hard to describe. I don't mean so much puffy, authenitcally historical victorian gowns... I meant more elegant formal gowns like the one included with Elizabeth, with a sort of victorian-y feel. Like with a corsetted waist or lots of stain and lace. ^^

But thanks for the links!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:32 AM
WOW is all I can say good work! thank you very much ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:46 AM
I know what you mean, Amity. I really don't like the all-out Victorian look for her either (which is why I created something more discreet). I've imagined her style as someone who was alive back in the days and has adapted herself since then, but likes some of those old clothes enough to incorporate them into what he wears now. Alas, I am not a very good gown-maker, it takes a lot longer to skin a gown for me than to paint genetics. I might get around to some later, but I'm not too sure.

For now, I'm working on new genetic stuff

Thank you, everyone! I'm glad you like my Lizzie :D
#59 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:17 PM
Very good job! This girl i definitve want (sorry the writing mistakes :sorry: )
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:14 AM
Just.. OMGTHANKYOU. and... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:29 PM
My fav. murderer, omg :O THANK YOU :D
#62 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:17 AM
gratz!!!thx!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:30 PM
Default Is it?
Is it Elizabeth Bathory,of Hungary?If so,it's quite a likeness.Downloading her now....
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM
I don't think any words could describe how much I like this. Her eyes, skin, hair, blood, and all is just beautiful. All the things you make are lovely.

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 8:11 PM Last edited by LifeJunkie : 28th Feb 2006 at 11:01 AM.
It has been said, but I'll just say it again. She's awesome. Just a question though. I've never downloaded a full sim before. Am I suppose to put her in the downloads folder or does she go in the saved sims folder?

Edit: Never mind. Saw the sims2pack :umm: :D

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 10:41 AM
Thank you! I don't usually download full sims, but I couldn't resist. The blood on her cheek is particularly cool, and the dress is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 4:48 AM
PER.FECT.

I never knew about Elizabeth!!!! Then, I went to read about her and now I'm so curious to know everything about her!! I'm so excited because I might write a story about somebody who survived being tortured by Elizabeth and didn't die before she was found out!! Thanks for the inspiration, doll. ^^

Endless XXX's and OOO's,
Prisoner

They're trying to build a prison!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 5:57 PM
The Blood Countess! OMG!
she's so pretty! thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:59 PM
I just tried this out, but you're http://www.furiae.com/images/elizabeth2.jpg

Make's a good wallpaper for my desktop.

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#70 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:21 AM
One word.

Amazing.
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
Wow, it´s very nice =)
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:49 AM
Oh my god!! This is totally hilarious! Thank you so very much! :D

[COLOR=Indigo]"His head was a faucet leaking love, laughter and lies!"[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 6:11 PM
Stunning work to say the least. Thank you for sharing it with us.

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
--Lao Tzu
Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:55 AM
shes soo gorgeous!!!!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:04 AM
How beautifull. Yes, Elizabeth is my favorite aswell as Lizzie Borden. I have done so much research on them I can tell you all of the contraptions that Elizabeth created and what they do, by heart. She is the most creative queen I have ever read about. And no she did not deserve to be walled up in her room to be left to die, just because she was self consious and neurotic about it.
Many girls are like that right now, they probibly dont bathe in blood. But they DO have doctors cut them up just because they do not see the true beauty in them and plenty girls get very neurotic about it. Its rather pathetic really, and makes me depressed about how these girls cannot look past appearence. I, myself, have mastered that technique (although many people have tried to get me into modeling). None of that surgery is needed. Ofcourse there are SOME casses that are life threatening. And I know that girls AND guys need the surgery to "feel good about themselves", but I believe that you should get to know yourself before you do somthing drastic. And alot of those girls have forgotten that, it is rather sad, I must say.
Page 3 of 5