Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of XM Sims Curly Do

by DreDo Posted 6th May 2006 at 4:01 PM - Updated 9th May 2006 at 2:09 PM by DreDo

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:45 PM
I love them!! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:38 AM
I love your recolors of the mesh, but in my game their eyebrows are blonde for all the hair colors. Is there a way to fix that?
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th May 2006 at 6:38 PM
yeah just change there eyebrows on the make up page thing
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th May 2006 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotpixs
yeah just change there eyebrows on the make up page thing

That only changes the thickness/style of the eyebrow, not the color.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th May 2006 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChelsDS
That only changes the thickness/style of the eyebrow, not the color.

You have to change the colour of them using the mirror when you have moved the sim onto a lot.

These are great recolours-thanks!
Instructor
#56 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:04 PM
You have done a Great job with these recolours. Thankyou very much
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th May 2006 at 8:50 PM
wow, I love them!
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th May 2006 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MadSimAddict
You have to change the colour of them using the mirror when you have moved the sim onto a lot.

These are great recolours-thanks!

Really? Never knew that, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th May 2006 at 7:43 PM
I was reading wht ppl have said. It such a damn shame tht some idiots went n said the sim was theirs . shes sooooo amazingly pretty , u deserve all da cred for her. Just hope tht i can make myself a simmie tht is nearly as pretty as your model in the photos. (wnt copy it ofc ^^) Keep creatin

~!*!~Lollipop~!*!~

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th May 2006 at 12:39 PM
why do they don't show in my game? I turns out that when I "change appearance" from the mirror, the hair shows up to be "bald", same with my clothing meshes that i downloaded, they become default maxis clothing. what have I done wrong?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:38 PM
Excellent

Im worth your attention
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th May 2006 at 9:33 PM
Thanks so much for these wonderful colour ^^ Many kisses
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th May 2006 at 10:50 PM
Yeah
you Rock !!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:14 PM
Default thanks!
I had a bit of trouble downloading the mesh but these are perfect thanks soooo much!
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:24 PM
You have posted some gorgeous hair there! Can I just ask where you got the eyeliner from please? It's really nice :o)
Forum Resident
#66 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:28 AM
Many thanks....I love XM Sims meshes but they always look washed out. Great colors
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:48 AM
It's amazing
Test Subject
#68 Old 26th May 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thanx!! It's Gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:04 PM
^^ These colors are great! The colors on XMsims were a bit light, so it's nice to have some darker versions.

BTW, I suggest trying to use some custom brows for your sims with these since the eyebrows don't work quite right. Heleane's got some good ones that match well with the recolors. ^^
Test Subject
#70 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:33 AM
They are beautiful. Good job!
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 2:40 AM
can u make an already madae sim of this girl she is really pretty and great job of these if u do make a sim can u make it in sims2 pac
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:51 AM
beautiful recolour,i like it . it is amazing.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:04 PM
great job! can u make the model a sim?

ps: i asked u to be my buddy
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:45 PM
Thanks! I love these recolours, and since it takes forever to download anything from Xmsims its´s better to just download the mesh and then take the colours from here.

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:43 PM
It's not a new mesh--it's the same one on page 12. ^^^

I have to say, DreDo, you are one of my FAVOURITE recolourers. As everyone says, XM Sims always make brilliant meshes but their colours look too plasticky. Yours always look so much more real, so when they design something new I usually come here and you've always got just what I need! Thanks so much for being so efficient and quick with your colouring--you seem to make everyone's day so many times!!

It's a shame about the sim though. She's absolutely gorgeous. I can see why people wish they'd created her, but it's disgusting that they'd actually go ahead and try to steal her.
It doesn't stop me wishing I could have her any less, but I'll respect your wishes and not ask for her. That would just be stupid, anyway, seeing as you've already replied to this issue!!
You know what? In the third picture I think she looks like a very white Rihanna. Just my opinion on the matter...

Is there any chance you could do recolours of the XM simple long mesh? The one with no ponytail. Not the one you've already done--the one on page 7. That would just about make my day. There are some recolours of it but not very many and I'm not too fond of them. And the colours Flora did are just too unrealistic.
Thank you.

PS: I think I am in love. I have always been in love and always will be in love. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to find hair colours I can fall in love with! *smooches hairs*
:D
Page 3 of 4