Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 6:31 PM
I know this thread has been inactive for awhile, but I have finally just started this challenge. I'm posting about it here on my Simblr:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/snatched-by-the-fae
If anyone is still interested.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 10:31 AM
I might actually try this challenge! I usually like the ideas of challenges but then don't ever play them because I'm too picky, haha.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:28 PM
can it be more than 1 trait that i can chose for the female human, because i have cute little child that i want to use for this challenge and at her birth i have chose 2 traits.
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:17 PM
I need to know one thing, my female human's grandfather is dead and so is her aunt. she has the gravestones of her grandfather and aunt and they come and house so I was wondering if the slave can interact withe them? i will do so till i hear that she isn't supposed to.
Instructor
#55 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 9:54 PM
I was I where home to try this
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 4:27 PM
Default Doing a Challenge Blog
I realize that it's been a month since anyone's posted, but I'm doing this challenge so here:
http://simschallengesyeomd.blogspot.ca/
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 7:03 PM
Okay, I have just started this challenge and I hope I do well :D

I am on the first day and I have started the male sim trying to make friends with the human girl, and I think it is going alright

My slave has already prepared meals, but there is not much for him to do right now as everything is clean and the nursemaid has no children to take care of so she is off doing her own thing

I'm not really sure how to add pictures, I would have included them if I did
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:48 AM
This is very good, I am starting a gaming channel on youtube, and i was hoping if I could use this challenge for the starting let's play???
The Channel Is Called,''IrishHobbitGames''. Check it out sometime
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 3:15 PM
Wow. SO going to have a go at this challenge. Supernatural is one of my favourite expansion packs, and the only supernatural that I've yet to play is the Fairy. So, yesterday I'm trying to play as one, but lets be honest... we're all too set on Sims 4 which is just around the corner, to really just play Sims 3 casually. That's when I thought I'd look for a challenge involving a Fairy (or Supernatural in the very least) seeing as if there are rules to play by and a story line, it keeps the game interesting, instead of just wandering around not knowing what to do. Yeah... so I'll go and create everyone. Later gator!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 5:58 PM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 29th Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM.
My two fae are called Linwe Ancalime and Feanaro Ancalime. My Slave is called Morgan Nessa, and my poor kidnapped human girl is Clara Ancalime.

So far Feanaro is being constantly rejected by Clara. Linwe refuses to come off the Grand Piano I placed for decoration (it wasn't meant to be played, just look pretty) and I've given up on trying to take her off of it. Finally, Morgan (the only one not giving me trouble), is behaving, and is happily doing her duties in the garden, kitchen and around the house, despite being the one who has to go to bed at 12am and get up at 5am.4

Check out my blog

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Forum Resident
#61 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:18 AM
I'm having a lot of fun with this one. I haven't been taking screenshots, but I've got two kids so far: a human boy named Cyrano, and a fairy girl named Leda.

OOOOOOH OOOH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 2:19 PM
Default How To Do It (without Supernatural)
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
oh i so wish i had supernatural so i could do this....

I found this before I had Supernatural, too!
All I'd do is make rich-looking/beautiful/handsome/snobby sims for the 'fae', and normal-looking characters for the humans.
So then if the kids were beautiful (or shared features with their fae parent) then they'd be a fae.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robertawesome12
[IMG]Screenshot-166[/IMG] [IMG]Screenshot-165[/IMG] I just did it and got twins the first time my human girl was pregnant. Boy and Girl. Both Fairies. THIS CHALLENGE...COMPLETE
quickest thing ever

scooby dooby don't
Field Researcher
#64 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:47 AM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 11th May 2015 at 8:01 PM.
Hey I just started a couple days ago and thought I'd go ahead and share an update!
Anywho, my sims now have their first child, whom I call Bethany. The male fae is named Adrian, and his rather grumpy sister, who was also blessed with the fae, Blair. The two Cedar twins. They brought in a young girl by the name of Adriana, who was rather glad to leave her home, a horrid place with only her mean - spirited father. After several years of tutoring this teen, she became a young adult and now works around the home. Blair recently started bothering Adrian into finding a wife, or at least somebody who was able to carry on the fae line (whether it be a fae or not). He found Diana Meek one day soon after while he went to find somebody for him, and was instantly interested in her. He brought her back to his home and forced her into marriage, he was only interested in her music though. She turned out to be rather insane. But no-matter, he went on bringing a new child into this life, a bubbly baby girl.

I hope to post pictures later (I haven't really remembered to take them...)

Update #2: Since I am not ready to end this challenge I have made a decision, this shall become a legacy challenge. My sims have just had a set of twins, both blessed with the fae. And also a boy and a girl, Jeremiah and Jessica. The oldest male fae child, by the time he has reached YAhood he must have met somebody and move her in to bring on the next generation of fae. The oldest fae couple (the two starters) will leave, taking the first nursemaid with them, and the fae female child will be the newest nursemaid, and possibly mother (depending on if I feel adventurous.) Now any fae females must help raise the children and human children will be sent away asap as the fae will find a non-relative human to mate with. I hope this goes well, wish me luck, as I wish to you!

Update #3: Well, thank god I finished getting the second generation of fae already... I left my game alone while it was and my sims were caring for their indoor garden, painting, and reading... All but one of them. Diana was outside and the temperature was in the single digits. She froze while I was eating. She ended up dying and I came up to my computer as I saw the grim reaper taking her away. Her husband and Blair, neither one mourned her. Hmm. The twins are toddlers now and have both been potty trained. Bethany is a child and has her logic skill up to two and painting at one. I'd say other than the one death they'd be doing well. :T
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#65 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:43 AM
Soooooo
I gave this challenge a go and ended up with a female and male fae right off the bat. Literally. My human consort, Faylin gave birth to twins each from the different genders. Puck was born first and I saw he had the sparkles which was awesome and then Nyx came along and she was all sparkly too so I am so happy right now
Field Researcher
#66 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 2:06 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 11th May 2015 at 7:59 PM.
Hey, JustKeepSimmin', I was so close to being that lucky. There was just one child born first that was human. lol

Now onto my update, Update #4: The twins, Jeremiah and Jessica, have reached their childhood years, only after some intense learning sessions during their last hours as toddlers. It is Bethany's teenage birthday and she will be aging up with an A in school. Now that they are done mourning, the household is a lot calmer although they have found a new friend out there. It was a stray dog, already well into it's elder stage, whom they called Beauty. They are letting her live out the rest of her days in paradise. (I know pets aren't really allowed, but I am not training it to do anything, it is just staying around the house.)

Update #5: I have decided that instead of just moving out the human child after she ages up to a YA I will make her the new slave person for the next generation. If there is more than one human child born, the oldest will be the slave while the other ones sent away. (The fae are evil so they may just kill the human child if it is un-needed.) I decided this when Bethany rolled Neat for her teenage trait.

I may as well delete this post, but I have an idea on it so I won't... My mouse froze on my computer and I had to restart my computer to fix it. I hadn't saved in about an hour or so. I was right next to the save button since I was about to quit the game for a while when it froze. I almost threw my computer onto the floor. :'(
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:41 PM
I know it has not been replyed to in 2 months but, I'm thinking of playing Seems like a fun challenge I'm going to change it up a little bit, just to spice up the challenge, I've seen many youtubers do this challenge. Updates and pictures may come soon!
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 1:07 PM
Default My Attempt.
awsome challenge, I started a couple of months ago and forgot about it and am now starting for real. I made up a story for in between where my girl (Vanessa [I forgot her last name]) got capured by my male fea (Rain Splat) and where I begin. Vanessa had a not so great life, she lived in a little village and was pretty poor. when she was captured by Rain to be his wife (picture one) she didn't think it was a big problem and maybe even liked him. afther the wedding Rain became very afraid of Vanessa running away and started taking her everywere he went. he even locked himself and he chain that he used to get her to his castle (in my head he is a fairy prince, also picture two). this drove Vanessa to her first and last attempt to run away. she got cought by Rain him self and got locked in a little apartment (bedroom, dining room, tiny library, tiny tv room, bathroom) in the basement. pictures of my, uhh, child care woman and maid(?) will be uploaded later but there names are Lilly Splat and Nina de Hut. btw, the poses I used in the pictures are from the "You're Mine"pose pack avalable on thesimsrecource but I downloaded through the posters tumbler (I think) because the other download woudn't install on my computer.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 3:13 PM
After having this saved in my Documents for about 5 months, I have finally started it and I'm keeping all of my information in a Story on QuoteV. Check it out here: http://www.quotev.com/story/6657285...ae-Challenge/2/

I used the opening to the original post and the Thumbnail to CopperFox's 'Snatched by the Fae' videos
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:56 AM
Sounds like fun, I'm gonna give it a try! I have a question, can the human girl go anywhere inside the house, or does she have to stay confined to just a few rooms? Her bedroom, bathroom, dining room and maybe a little chunk of yard? Can I put stuff in her rooms, like guitar, bookshelf, tv, stereo, etc that she might interact with and gain skills on her own?

Icon made by me!
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 6:05 PM
This looks like an interesting spin, usually the human is the only one you can play. I'll have to add this one to my list.
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 2:11 AM
I had been planing a slavery type story for a while, but this sounds like fun! I'll show pictures once I start doing the challenge.
Page 3 of 3