Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FULLY ANIMATED! - Spicy Mixed Food Burritos with Custom Plate!

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 7:08 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2006 at 9:17 PM by AbstractSIMmer187

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:40 PM
These are really good, great job!! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187
I didn't want the hand eating animation cause moslt here in South Africa we eat them with forks and no the second animation isn't like the first it looks like that but if you see it in-game you will see it gets smaller, trust me.

I'm american and I eat most of my food with a fork.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:56 PM
thats awesome!Thanks for the burritos dude!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:18 AM
Thank you so much! Tortillas are practically a food group in my house, and now I can force them on my sims, too!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:24 AM
Thank you SOO Much! Great job! I love new foods for sims.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:12 AM
Now I'm hungry for a burrito!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:44 AM
Nice food,Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:13 AM
you're frigging amazing! mmmm i'm so hungry for this now lmao! thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:41 PM
Thank you.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:42 PM
Cool! I actually made these last night, and , yes, my household uses forks and knives as well! Great job! (And the cute model looks pretty spicy as well...)
Space Pony
#35 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:56 PM
Cool !! *tu*

Thanx so much for sharing. *smooch*

Silvi
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:11 AM
Burritos are one of my favorite foods and now I can eat them as a sim and it's all thanks to YOU!!!!! :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#37 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:53 AM
you've been very busy! thanks for these
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:34 AM
Awwww wow i actually feel so honoured to get a message from you Discord, thanks so much

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
its cool and all but it is obviously cloned from the ribs becuase when i want to make the food it plainly says "Ribs." its a little odd seeing as they are not ribs and now i have 2 ribs in my menu so i dont know which is which!
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:29 AM
stunnin
BTW that sim got ass
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:29 AM
this is AWESOME..p.s. your sim has quite the bubble butt, lol

What a lovely way to burn
Instructor
#42 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:43 AM
Lmao!
The tortilla on that is just a little too... WHITE. xDDD
Too my knowledge, tortillas are a bit more yellow-tan-ish? xD
I live on peanut butter and jelly tortillas... So I kinda know... They're yellow. xP
In any case, these are nice anyways.
I personally hate burritos, but everyone I know likes them, so I figure they're a common food. Which makes it rather confusing that the Sims didn't come with burritos as a type of food.

In any case, excuse my rambling and thanks for putting this up. ^^;''

Also, about the argument with the forks... Here in southern california, everyone always eats burritos with forks. xP
Well, everyone /I/ know.
And everyone I know is a bunch of white, nerdy adults and a handful of people my age, which would probably make us all "kids", so... xD
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:10 AM
I always wanted to go to mexico and ask the locals if they really called Burritos that. I always had this mental image that I'll walk up and they'll be like,' WTF are burriots?' -.-
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:28 PM
this looks so awesome...thanks!
Mad Poster
#45 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:37 AM
I'm hispanic and never heard them called burritos until twenty years ago or so!! Also we don't eat them with fork and knife, but I'm happy just to have some Mexican food for my hispanic sims familias! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 9:04 AM
Thanks..
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:59 AM
Yeah, here in AZ we eat the burritos with our hands...unless you go to a fancy Mexican restaurant then they serve a fork and knife with 'em (the green burrito is the win!)
But none the less this is a great upload and I thank you for it Ab.!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM
Default Love it love it
Quote: Originally posted by So Black Majik
Thanky you very much This is amazing XD

Love your work .. but hate the questions mts2 has now with every download.. im going to give 100 dollars towards the site to stop asking me them :p

Nicole Exotic
Scholar
#49 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:04 PM
Yummy! I Like Burritos! Nice Job! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:14 AM
Cool! Super! Thank you very much )))
Page 2 of 3