Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2010 at 7:20 AM
Default Heck Yes!!!
Dear Simmers,

I felt like doing a sarcastic formal greeting ^

BUT! OMG!!!!!!!
Anyone still here?
I missed the sims 2 so much, all the freedom you don't get with sims 3...

Soooo... anyone still here?
I wanna make stuffs again, should i?
any suggestions?
anyone?
nomnomonomnom

sorry, i was thinking about hotdogs!

i was thinking of posting awesome screenshots!
anyone got some awesome or creative screenshots to share?
any sim version, idc.

i just wanna get inspired for some photography! (real life, not sim, lol, though that would be fine too)

WERD!

-Kittttyyyy!!!!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2010 at 11:09 AM
Hihi Kitty!!! *huggles* ^^ I'm not playing with TS2 anymore.. well, neither with TS3 hehe, but I will when I finish exams I'd love to see stuff from you, I've always loved your creations and pics, they are AWESOME =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2010 at 7:32 PM
aw! ty nina!

i've been really into MMOs and dragon age origins
---

which means im a nerd.
BUT! i got really sick of all the hack and slash games, soooo
i wanted somefin a little more relaxing
yepyepyep!

:D

tis all..
i hope you're doing well!!!! :D

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:05 PM
Kitty!
HEEEY.
I'm the one who sent you an email on GOS [;
Hell yess. Continue making stuff. Cause I love your stuff. xD

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 11:47 AM
oh yay. i just played ts2 for the first time in... well, two days, but before THAT i haven't done it for a few months. i've played ts3 twice and i do not like it very much, so keeeeep on doing two-stuffz.

AND LOOKIE :D
i made a friend as a sim a while ago and he's the weirdest person i know (♥) so... here's a picture of victor teaching a brick how to stand.

and here is victor's granddaughter ivor :D:D:D (which is quite funny cause the real victor has very small eyes)

and ivor's little sister, emmylou. ^_^

now. i want victor's relatives to be awesome. and to be awesome, you need awesome things. and who is going to make those awesome things for me? *hint hint*

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
oh yay. i just played ts2 for the first time in... well, two days, but before THAT i haven't done it for a few months. i've played ts3 twice and i do not like it very much, so keeeeep on doing two-stuffz.

AND LOOKIE :D
i made a friend as a sim a while ago and he's the weirdest person i know (&#9829 so... here's a picture of victor teaching a brick how to stand.

and here is victor's granddaughter ivor :D:D(which is quite funny cause the real victor has very small eyes)

and ivor's little sister, emmylou. ^_^

now. i want victor's relatives to be awesome. and to be awesome, you need awesome things. and who is going to make those awesome things for me? *hint hint*
Exactly lets just say i have the same case.0...0

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:30 PM
w000!!!

fthomas, haha you got me back heerre!!

<3!

and yeah i'll start makin stuffs soon! wee!