Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 news foods : french fine pastries - fully animated !

by bibidoublezero Posted 8th Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM by tiggerypum : ..

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 218 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:13 PM
J'adore ! Tout simplement parfait ! J'avais oublié qu'il y avait toujours écrit "Citron" sur les tartelettes, ça m'a bien fait sourire quand j'ai vu ça ! Bravo, mes Sims vont A-DO-RER ! :D
Test Subject
#152 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:28 AM
Yes, I too have every expansion pack and stuff pack installed, but I can't get these foods to work! Someone shine some light on this situation please!!!
Test Subject
#153 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:44 PM
Merci beacoup! Et je pense que cette est juste:
Millefeuille -- On peut dire "Puff Pastry"
Biscuit fondant au Chocolat -- On peut dire "Melted Chocolate" peut-etre.
Tartelette au Citron -- Lemon Tart
Religieuse au Café -- Je chercherai pour le.

Je suis desolee pour ma francais, je suis americaine. And it won't let me do the accents. >.<
Test Subject
#154 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:43 AM
Those meshes really make me wanna taste them.
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 6:26 PM
Wow!What plates!I like them!It's looking very tasty!
Test Subject
#156 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:31 AM
my sweet tooth is tingling. these look great. Thank you.

Only the day after tomorrow belongs to me.
Test Subject
#157 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:17 PM
Je n'ai qu'un mot à te dire : WOW !!! Ils ont vraiment l'allure de vraies patisseries et ça me donne l'eau à la bouche ! Tes créations sont vraiment superbes, je te félicite !!!
Test Subject
#158 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:22 AM
Merci!!
Test Subject
#159 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:07 PM Last edited by helelooo : 7th Mar 2007 at 12:13 PM.
Thanks bibi00. Those cakes are wonderful and mmm... they look tasty :D

Regarding les "Religieuses au café": I am not sure (I am french too) but I think the english word is "Coffee choux".
Field Researcher
#160 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:55 AM
Wow How did I missed that ??
Thank you to bring me one of my favorites desserts, un millefeuille !! xD
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:45 PM
Oh these look delicious! :D

I ..... must .......... download!
Test Subject
#162 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:12 PM
Oh wow, looking at these fine delights are making me HUNGRY
Test Subject
#163 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:06 PM
Religieuse au café came out as "coffee éclair" on Google. Dunno if that's right or not
Test Subject
#164 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 4:49 PM
Default Awesome
Thank you so much- I love custom content!
Test Subject
#165 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 12:36 PM
Your food looks so, so, so delicious. Yummy!
Test Subject
#166 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:55 AM
The pastries are magnificent! So beautifull and life like. Wonderfull, every bit. The details are extravegant. My sims will be dining in style tonight! Thank you again.
Test Subject
#167 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:56 PM
Just so you know I downloaded these desserts and everytime my sim tries to make them in OFB mysterious icon's (I.E. stoves, empty spaces, plumbbob's, and interaction icon's) show up in their sim inventories. When I try to delete them my game crashes. I don't know if it is a hack conflict. I have HCU and it comes up clean but it's only when They make these objects. I'm not looking for a solution. I just deleted them. I just wanted to let you know.
Test Subject
#168 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:50 PM
*mouth waters*
The quality in these is just amazing. You did a fantastic job on these.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go wipe up the drool on my keyboard before it shortscircuits out. ^^;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#169 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freshsfs2003
Just so you know I downloaded these desserts and everytime my sim tries to make them in OFB mysterious icon's (I.E. stoves, empty spaces, plumbbob's, and interaction icon's) show up in their sim inventories. When I try to delete them my game crashes. I don't know if it is a hack conflict. I have HCU and it comes up clean but it's only when They make these objects. I'm not looking for a solution. I just deleted them. I just wanted to let you know.

With OFB, if you use stoves or fridges which have no the OFB's functions, it will not work and creates conflicts. It is necessary to use fridges and stoves Maxis or those who were realized with the options of OFB if you use them with OFB

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:18 AM
I was surprised very much. It is a perfect work. I seem to be delicious. Thank you for sharing!Arigaoto^^

『しむら後ろ後ろ!』 Reica15
I thank the people who made Simpe and CEP.
I thank the people who wrote a tutorial of MTS.
Test Subject
#171 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 11:31 PM
These pastries are absolutely gorgeous. Great work.

In response to Aviva500 comment: "It would be wonderful, if it didn't say bibi00 on an ugly brown circle. Gross."
Those 'ugly brown circles' are meant to represent chocolate plaques. Most fine pastry shops have them with their company name on it. I am a pastry chef and i just had to clear that up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#172 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:24 AM
Thank you with all to appreciate my work, that makes me good with my moral
Quote: Originally posted by d3licious
These pastries are absolutely gorgeous. Great work.

In response to Aviva500 comment: "It would be wonderful, if it didn't say bibi00 on an ugly brown circle. Gross."
Those 'ugly brown circles' are meant to represent chocolate plaques. Most fine pastry shops have them with their company name on it. I am a pastry chef and i just had to clear that up.

Thank you for your compliments and specified concerning the signatures especially coming from a pastry chef

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Test Subject
#173 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:19 PM
i want to eat some tarte au citron now!!!!!
I love these cakes!
Test Subject
#174 Old 3rd May 2007 at 3:48 AM
thank you ^^
Test Subject
#175 Old 4th May 2007 at 7:58 PM
Default Trouble
Great job!

Quote: Originally posted by mrobello
OMG! I still can't get these to work in my game. I have every EP I have custom content on my game but these never show up! Does anyone know if I need something else to have in my sims for this to work?
thanks!

Did anyone ever find out the cause of this. This happened to me as well-the breakfast pasteries showed up, but not the desserts-also my sims were unable to make cake anymore.

I am going to try again tonight by deleting some other foods that I downloaded that were based off the layer cake, perhaps the two hacks are in conflict.
Page 7 of 10