Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exquisite Mirror {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 10th Mar 2008 at 6:19 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM by Adele : ooooooh cannot use grammar good

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:53 PM
I just wanted to say, along with everyone else, that this mirror is absolutely wonderful. Very Victorian/Baroque and I do hope to get it to one of my Victorian families. Wonderful!
Test Subject
#77 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
So freakin' gorgeous, thank you.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 11:17 PM
just two words: no words.
no, it's not true.... one word: exquisite!
thank you for this and for sharing it with us (beware HP )
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 11:52 PM
Wow. I cannot credit this with anything but stunned silence and single syllables.

Fight Prejudice
Fight the Ban!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:45 PM
Beautiful – Gorgeous and Incredible
have all been used to describe this work of art
The words are indeed most befitting this masterpiece…
It’s an honor to have your "Exquisite mirror" in my game.
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:43 AM
cool! love this mirror. look like the mirror that Bloody Mary came out of on Supernatural. THANKS
Test Subject
#82 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 11:32 AM
Awesom job! Look like the one I saw in The movie "Narnia".

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:29 AM
Awesome mirror Thank you
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 3:45 PM
Adele, thanks so much for this beautiful mirror. Now I can create that victorian mansion with the entrance hall I've been longing for.

BTW did you notice that if you put them together, directly next to eachoter in the game, they look really cool, too?

Great job, and thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:05 PM
Ohhhhhhhh. Purdy.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:35 PM
Love love love love loooove it! incredibly awesome O_O
Test Subject
#87 Old 2nd May 2008 at 4:27 PM
Absolutely Beautiful!! Thanks. Wow!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 15th May 2008 at 8:59 PM
Crazy amazing! Looks fantastic.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:21 PM
Jesus Christ has been reborn in your body.

As a Sims 2 modder, obv.
Forum Resident
#90 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:07 PM
I have just the Chateau for this mirror to live in - never mind the Sims!...

Brilliant work, very beautiful too - thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#91 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:27 AM
Test Subject
#92 Old 30th May 2008 at 11:26 PM
WOW. This mirror is beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 10:41 PM
i don't really need it but I downloaded it anyway. it's so beautiful!
Instructor
#94 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 11:29 AM
mmmm... drooling... just drooling...
Thank You, Adele!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Field Researcher
#95 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:02 AM
Wow! When you said this could work on a wall on it's own your weren't kidding. This is huge and simply stunning! Thank you
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 1:02 PM
i love it it so beautiful
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:00 PM
How I reached the very intellectual opinion that the title is Exquisite Mirror and NOT Exquisite taste:

It all started when I decided to test the title out and had one of my in game kitties go and taste the mirror. Kale said that whilst it DID taste exquisite he must point out that the title of the thread was exquisite MIRROR not exquisite taste. I then pointed out that he couldn't possibly know that as he not even real and he shot back that if he wasn't real why in the world did I have him taste something if I never thought he would be able to answer back and I looked at him and said "Touche Kittah, Touche" Thus I had to conclude that Kale was right, it was indeed an exquisite mirror and taste be darned...

Then I forgot to save and the kittah was thus never born leaving me as the winner in the end...

:lovestruc Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#98 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:34 AM
I'm having the same issue as Treesahquiche.. The mirror is available in the catalogue and then gleefully shows up red when I try to set it anywhere... I have the base game and Nightlife only.
Other than yanking it out of my downloads and reinstalling it, I'm at a loss.. Which sucketh mightily because this mirror is gorgeous. Droolingly, wonderfully, perfect. I want it in my game! Thank you for making it so much.
Test Subject
#99 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:01 AM
Okay, that was simple.. That'll teach me to post before I think.. I forgot to enable the move objects cheat. I'd set up the game on my new comp.
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:14 PM
Gorgeous, looks fab with your bedroom set. Thank You.
Page 4 of 6