Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 1:29 AM Last edited by bonbonxoxx : 11th Nov 2020 at 5:31 AM.
Default [Found] WCIF Blacky's Sims Sheep Decor?
Hey y'all I'm looking for this set of sheep decor. They don't have it on the simszoo site anymore and I'm wondering if anyone has it?

Thanks!

Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:47 AM Last edited by rosy-daylight : 21st Oct 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:14 AM Last edited by Norn : 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:29 AM.
The Simszoo is still up and active. So if that particular download is not available yet after the crash why not ask there? I don't have access to my computer right now or I would take care of it myself, but I can assure you the people there don't bite and also it's fine to post in English. We are happy to help. And we won't throw ads or link shorteners at you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 5:31 AM
Thank you, everyone! I didn't think to ask there because I assumed everything on the site was all they had after the crash! Now I know for the future! I appreciate it.