Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Bra & Bikini Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider Mod

by GnatGoSplat Posted 10th Nov 2011 at 6:01 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:40 AM by GnatGoSplat : Updated

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:59 PM
While working with all of my breast mods, i was too annoyed with the underboobs and what not. This definitely solved my problem and made the breasts just look beautiful. This mod would have solved all my problems if it didn't delete my nipples!! T.T
I use the morphing nipples from http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173800 and the mesh got rid of them. Now i have to choose between anatomically correct nipples or beautiful boobs. Why does this have to be complicated T.T ? But they work wonders, thanks!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 21st May 2015 at 9:34 PM
Try this for the morphing nipples problem. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2...dit?usp=sharing Someone else requested I make that and I did, but I never got around to uploading it. It worked for him, let me know if it works for you.
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Try this for the morphing nipples problem. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2...dit?usp=sharing Someone else requested I make that and I did, but I never got around to uploading it. It worked for him, let me know if it works for you.

hello GnatGoSplat i have tried your morp nipples but i didnt see them do i have to remove something else?
Theorist
Original Poster
#79 Old 26th May 2015 at 2:57 PM
Sorry, @sandi45 and @LadyHawkEruru, I forgot to mention the morphing nipples fix needs to go into the Overrides folder.
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:19 PM Last edited by sandi45 : 26th May 2015 at 7:52 PM.
Sorry, @sandi45 and @LadyHawkEruru, I forgot to mention the morphing nipples fix needs to go into the Overrides folder.

i just test it your morphing but i saw that b@@bs and n!!ples have a gap between them and it's semi huge
Test Subject
#81 Old 31st May 2015 at 7:05 PM

Woah, my bad. Didn't realize i got a response. I downloaded that morphingnipplesbreastfix mod and you say to put it in the overrides folder? Do i still keep the original breastfix mod in the mods folder or do i delete that?
Theorist
Original Poster
#82 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 3:45 PM
@sandi45: Strange, I've never seen that happen and the person I made the fix for didn't have that problem either. PM me a pic?
@LadyHawkEruru: Keep the original breastfix mod. The morphing nipples fix should only affect the morphing nipples mod.
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:52 PM
@sandi45: Strange, I've never seen that happen and the person I made the fix for didn't have that problem either. PM me a pic?
@LadyHawkEruru: Keep the original breastfix mod. The morphing nipples fix should only affect the morphing nipples mod.

Hello im terrible sorry the gap that i saw was beacuse i have removed the morphing nipples from cmar
and i was only have your nipple fix but now its ok thanks for what you create and the help.
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 6:22 AM

I tested out everything and everything looks great! Now i can have beautiful, anatomically correct boobs! I'm kind of a perfectionist... Thank you so much for this wonderful mod and that nipple fix mod too. I didn't think you had made a fix for that but i thank you for making one. Wonderful mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 6:05 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 4:29 PM
Cheers Dude!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 5:32 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:35 AM
really good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:15 AM
thank you for creating this. I was always annoyed from the glitch from the breast slider mod. Thank you for making this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 5:57 AM
glad there is a way to fix that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:52 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 9:53 AM
Omg!

Thx you sooooooo so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd May 2020 at 1:42 PM
This is gorgeous. Thank you for the awesome fix.
Page 4 of 4