Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 7:13 PM
Default Certain custom careers have no text visible in-game
As the title suggest, certain custom careers have no visible text in-game no matter what I do. I've tried everything I can think of and when opening the career in s4pe or S4S it looks identical to a working one. I have no clue how to fix this so if anyone has any idea feel free to suggest it to me.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 1:50 AM
Open the career in S4S, click Tools on the top right > Modding at the bottom of that dropdown menu > Copy string tables to all languages. That should fill in the missing tables for your language.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Open the career in S4S, click Tools on the top right > Modding at the bottom of that dropdown menu > Copy string tables to all languages. That should fill in the missing tables for your language.

God damn I'm kinda dum dum. I deleted those myself from some of these careers when I was translating them to my language... If I had just realized that's the reason...