Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:03 PM
Default WCIF Paladin’s Season and Weather Controller?
I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place or not, but I've been on the search for Paladin’s Season and Weather Controller or a mod similar to it that would allow me to set the season and day of the current household. The only problem is that Paladin's site is down and I can't seem to find any method of downloading the hack now. Can someone set me in the right direction for the hack or something similar?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:26 PM
I thought he'd moved site but I don't seem to have made a bookmark of the link. However, I do have that particular hacked object so I can let you have it if we can't locate where the site has gone.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:34 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:59 PM
Ah, there it is! I guess I was looking at his old url, didn't even realize he changed sites. Thank you guys for your help
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 12:12 AM
Oh thanks Annaminna - updating my bookmark this time.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 3:50 PM
Page is not working for me, is there a new link?
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 4:13 PM