Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 6:50 PM
Default Resurrections on Community Lots
Are there any hacks or mods to make the Resurrect-O-Nomitron usable on community lots? I placed one on my sim's business so anyone could go there to bring back their loved ones without needing a college degree, but no one can use it. I'm pretty sure the evil witch zombification spell works on community lots, but I could be wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 4:03 AM
Hmm, did you try a regular community lot, instead of an owned business?

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 6:37 PM
That didn't work either. Also, I tested it, and the Vivificus Zombiae spell does indeed work on community lots, or at least owned businesses. The zombie was added to the household without any problems, so this sort of thing should be possible.