Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 2:12 PM
Default Question for anyone who creates mods
Is there someone who is good at mods and takes suggestions? I love sims 3 and have a functioning daycare. and I have NRAAS which is any simmers dreams come true.
My question is, can someone or NRAAS create a mod, or tweak one regarding the home daycare? I love when the older children arrive, but they arrive late, and don't even stay long enough to finish homework. They are either lonely, hungry or in a bad mood. Makes the job pointless if the daycare cannot provide for their needs.
Is it possible to tweak the hours the kids stay at the daycare? Maybe like 7 or so?
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shelterdog123
Is there someone who is good at mods and takes suggestions? I love sims 3 and have a functioning daycare. and I have NRAAS which is any simmers dreams come true.
My question is, can someone or NRAAS create a mod, or tweak one regarding the home daycare? I love when the older children arrive, but they arrive late, and don't even stay long enough to finish homework. They are either lonely, hungry or in a bad mood. Makes the job pointless if the daycare cannot provide for their needs.
Is it possible to tweak the hours the kids stay at the daycare? Maybe like 7 or so?

Requests for content to be created for you is not allowed on site. Here is the relevant rule for future reference: 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 10:05 PM
So Sorry. I will post this in I wish there was a mod file. I wont bother anyone by asking. Thank you.