Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 8:53 AM
Looking for Disabling Autonomous Mean Social for Erratic (Insane) Trait
Recently, I tried my sims to befriend and hang out with Erratic Trait. And I created sims with this trait too.
But they do randomly Mean interaction so often. That makes me Sick, then I tried to find some mods to disable random mean social for this Trait.

Changing Trait is not my best way, Because I want to see How funny things that Erratic Sims does.
I have MCCC mod. Turning off Mean Autonomy, that Completely turns off for All, So I might not want it.
I have Sims4Studio and Extracted all XML Files that I trying to find but I don't know what tag to edit.

BTW, I just need to Disable Random Mean Autonomy for Erratic (Insane) Sims.
Could you tell me Which Mods can turn it off specifically, OR Teach me Which XML files that I can edit to turn them off?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 7:41 PM
Hello. I don't know what I'm doing, just as a heads up. I don't like that erratic sims are mean either though. I found no specific mod when searching.

I read this guide:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....6&cb=1629993792

I looked at this description and mod, under Autonomous Socials:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-various-51864125

I somehow made a package with these files:

testSet_MeanSocialsAutonomous
testSet_MischiefSocialsAutonomous

I removed this bit in both:

-<L>
-<V t="trait">
-<U n="trait">
-<L n="whitelist_traits">
-<T>
<!--trait_Insane-->
</T>
</L>
</U>
</V>
</L>

And tested it: made 4 new sims with traits: Erratic, Perfectionist, Unflirty. Placed them in new folder and save, on lot Bargain Bend, with lot traits: Mean Vibe, Convivial; & lot challenges: Quake Zone, Grody, Filthy. Enacted Fun Loving NAP. Played for 4 sim days. One sim learned Mischief on day 3, the others not at all. I saw one mischief interaction, but with no relationship hit. They started out as acquantainces and were all friends, two of them were good friends in the end. I never saw a mean interaction. I saw 2 red negative relationship symbols, one was for screaming incoherently, the other when one sim complained about the music (dislike). Only positive sentiments. They did lots of other erratic idles/autonomous actions.

Made a control group, new folder and save, new sims same traits etc, vanilla. Played for 1 simday: all sims learned mischief skill and did mischief interactions the first day. I saw no mean interactions. It should be tested more but I don't wanna, right now at least. You could try to do the same though. I don't promise anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 4:32 PM
Thank you very much. I just remove Erratic Trait out from Mean Autonomy File.
After edit and modded, I test with Errol Dowd by cheat to the max relationship with others. At first, I can see the bar was still full.
Not just only my sims, I feel that I can forgive him and My sim can get along with him peacefully.

I have Erratic Sim too. It seems they can never harm their friends randomly.
I may test for a long while to make sure that works. It's okay if they're being mean when angry.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 5:42 PM
I'm glad to hear that it seems to work.

I continued testing: I played the vanilla control group save for the full 4 sim days. One of the sims made several mean interactions with at least two different sims, and had a slightly red bar with the neighbour Summer Holiday. Two other sims made mean interactions.

I started the mod test save again: I saw one mean interaction on the 5th day. I ordered two sims to be mean to eachother a couple of times, and after that they made a couple of mean interactions (on their own), to eachother, and to a bystander. I'm not certain, but it might be the relationship/or the mood controlling that (Very Angry), and perhaps found in another file. I would be grateful if anyone else knows.