Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Complete Bride - Fashion & accessories,florist,wedding bakery,beauty salon

by Loverat Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 4:18 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 7:03 AM by Loverat

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:51 PM
Totally in love allready!! I can't wait to shop here with my bride to be
Thank you very much!!!
nina
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:49 AM
One question Loverat... Do these objects appear in home lots as well?

Yay I'm back~!
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:46 PM
Thanks a lot. This is amazing.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:11 AM
Fabulous! Thank you so much for all the hard work you had to have put into this! And thank you for sharing!!! But of course everything I have ever d/l'd from you has been awesome!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at looka_vampire@yahoo.com let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 1:27 AM
Thanks. I know you put in a lot of overtime on this one. Great job.
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:49 AM
Thank God I finally found a lot that is really "fully furnished" , only with the best things our sims were looking for ( and not that old and bored stuff from Maxis)!!! Thank you very much, you are the best!!!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:35 AM
downloads do not work
i tried everything, nothing will download, simfile maid said no files, express says no files, whats wrong, can someone help me, i really would lke this its so pretty.

Please have your pet spayed or neutered, there's not enough homes for them all. Animals give love regardless of who you are, please dont abuse them!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 10:11 PM
i thank u!
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:41 AM
Hi, this looks wonderful in my game. Thank you for sharing. Do you know where I can download the ice sculpture? It does not appear in my game.
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:49 AM
OMG! this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:13 PM
great work!
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:41 AM
Well, that solves the wedding dilemma!

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:19 PM
thanks very much. I haven't gotten any of my sims to have children yet, but I will soon. And when they grow up and marry, I'll be sure to take them to this lot to do some shopping for their big day. The building is certainly beautiful, as well as the interior and the objects, as well. I thank you for such a wonderfully crafted lot, your talent and creativity is outstanding. Keep up the great work.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:09 AM
Fantabulous! I just love it. I saw someone say it must have taken hours. I'm thinking more like days! Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:14 PM
It's a very good idea, it's beautiful, but I can't get all objects and lot... Why?
Field Researcher
#66 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
Cheer and thank you for this formidable work, one of most beautiful on
MTS2!
How many working hours for creation?
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 4:42 AM
Erm dumb question, why do you have to clean install?

Dont feed the monkeys!!! They look all cute then rip yore hair out....

(())
//\\ Pass on the ribbon if you know someone who is living or has died from cancer.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 1:55 PM
Breathtakingly thorough and gorgeous!

What I love most though? The little icon of the rat thinking of love. Awwww...!

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 8:39 PM
Missing or broken files
When I downloaded the The Complete Bride Objects.rar a small window came up saying some of the files were broken or something. Also I checked in the list what the .rar should contain, but only 7 of the items were in the folder when extracting them. I don't know what happened with the rest, but they were not in the .rar to start with. This is a bit disappointing cause I find this set amazing!! I really want this set, and it would be great if you could see what's wrong... Anyways, except from that, I am truly amazed over your work. I know how hard it can be to create new meshes, and in the screenshots it looks great! Thanks! Now, take care and have a nice day/evening. /Malin "Elisa G" Persson

Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Hi guys =) Thanks heaps for your comments I appreciate it very much!!

Starranger: The wedding cakes are in the OFB food display case thingy - or should be =D!

Snadrajuth2: Tsk tsk naughty person! Read the details - the objects and recolours are in separate download files:

instructions

The download for this lot contains:
The Complete Bride Lot & Build.rar containing (in a sims2pack file) the lot file, walls, floors,fences,windows and doors AND my recolours. Install using either TS2 Installer or Sims2Pack Clean Installer.
The Complete Bride Objects.rar containing a folder with the mesh objects - extract to your download directory.
The Complete Bride Recolours.rar containing a folder with the recolours - extract to your download directory
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:26 AM
Elisa G, Try downloading again I just downloaded and The Complete Bride Objects.rar file downloaded fine for me.

Loverat Thanks for this set it is great! I am redownloading this set because there was a problem with the tall stand with the beauty products on it I believe it is one of the display shelves its a tall free standing shelf (roger bookcase by chrissie)and can be recolored in blue, green, orange, and red it has a metal base or at least what appears to be metal. Anyway the item is in the lot but you can not access it in buy mode like all the other things in the lot and I was trying to place another one there but could not could you please help. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 3:15 PM
fnlemon, thanks! I redownloaded the objects.rar and now it contained all items. Didn't test it out in the game yet though, but at least this time no error window occured! Yay!! I really like this set, so I'm pleased I could finally download it correctly!
Test Subject
#72 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 8:39 PM
Has anyone had a problem with using any of these peices in other community lots other than this one? I ask this because I tried to add another one of those shelf thing (salon roger set) that have all of the shampoo or lotion or what ever it to the shop and its not available for community lots. Is it just my game or is there a problem with the way that the files are set up. Can someone help me pleeesssse!
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 12:09 AM
Very nice wedding dress. Do i see bridal corsets anywhere?
Banned
#74 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM
Holy frackin' crap that's a lot of stuff! I don't know if this computer can take it... BUT I'll download anyway, teehee!
Instructor
#75 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 5:31 AM
Although it wasn't recommended or suggested, I turned this into a home business with the premade Cooke dude (from Seasons? Bon Voyage?)! YES!
Page 3 of 4