Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Aussie Bathroom

by blake_boy Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2009 at 5:19 AM by blake_boy

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:55 PM
truely amazing work
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:39 PM
This set is awesome! I was afraid you had gone because it was so long without any updates, and I adore your previous sets. Thank God you are still around!!
Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:37 PM
Just awesome.
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:43 PM
is there any way to make the shower compaitble without uni? its the best bit out the set imo

thanks
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 5:32 AM
That bath is looking fantastic. More than only one masterpiece.
Thank you very, very much. You are a great designer.
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:52 PM
Blake thanx for the help + the set= A+++++++++++ FOR YOU X
Banned
#82 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:03 AM
WOW!

The Bathtub Picture 7 is the same bathtub my parents have in there ensuite now i can make our house exact.

Thanks alot =]
Instructor
#83 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:19 PM
You make such wonderful, quality stuff. Thank you for sharing all this. It makes my Sims' life so much prettier
Field Researcher
#84 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:16 PM
These are amazingly well done. Just wonderful! I visited Australia a few years back, and I remember being amazed that something so very familiar could look so very alien! I imagine the same must be true for Aussies looking at American plumbing (even if it's just in the Sims world). The thing that seem most alien was the push-button on the back of the toilet. I kept looking for the little handle!

Thanks again. These are great.

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gonkski222
The thing that seem most alien was the push-button on the back of the toilet. I kept looking for the little handle!

Lol little handle? Ive never seen a toilet with a handle only push ones. Back on topic. This bathroom is absaloutely georgous. I wish i could mesh. Anyway thanks so much for this .

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:42 AM
Your designs are gorgeous. Please keep designing Aussie items! It will good for us Aussie people to stick together through Sims 2!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:52 AM
Oh my God... I so love it... beautiful! <3

A renovated country-mansion, or something simply out of this world?
Field Researcher
#88 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 6:58 AM
FINALLY! A beautiful bathtub for my pets! I hate having to use that hideous Maxis bathtub to wash my pets. I had a ton of custom made bathtubs that I cannot even use to wash my pets, and had to spend extra money just to bathe them. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

I absolutely love your collection. The set is extremely modern, gorgeous, and stunningly beautiful. The name lives up to the gorgeousness of these objects. You've done extremely well despite being "rusty." Thank you so forever much for these beautiful objects. I am grateful!

PS. Don't worry about the toilet not animating. As long as it's still usable somehow that's all that matters. hehe. Take care.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 1:22 AM
I very very like it, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:48 PM
what wallpaper and flooring have you used to model this also where did you get the plants and stuff?

great set thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:58 AM
The wallpapers and flooring I made, the plants and stuff are made by me or maxis. Unfortunately, I really can't share those walls and floors cos my homecrafter keeps stuffing up.
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 2:58 PM
can you put the plants up for download please ?
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:04 AM
Can't say it looks much like my bathroom haha but i love it. specially the aboriginal touch. Cheers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoelia
Can't say it looks much like my bathroom haha but i love it. specially the aboriginal touch. Cheers

Haha, yeah my bathroom don't look exactly like these either, more like the cheaper versions of these lol
Test Subject
#95 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:10 PM
Wow! you are simply the best. my hubby will lovvvve this set. dont know how u do it but ur awesome!

*hugs*
Annie
Test Subject
#96 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 3:03 AM
Yay! Familiar looking things!
I'm in one of those off the plan houses in the middle of know where, so this stuff really looks like the stuff in my house! I think I'll go update some things. Thanks!

"That is a pretty crazy cake isn't it?" "Probably because its not Kosher." The musings of a 6 year old.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 5:21 PM
This is an awesome set!! :lovestruc Thank you for all your hard work!!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#98 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:40 AM
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Blakeeeee Boy this is magnificent! Superb! I am in love! Love the detail work very, very, very, awesom!
Test Subject
#99 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:07 PM
hey, this is just great stuff! i really love it!

does anybody happen to know, where you can get those cool walls? they look pretty fine...

thanks!
Instructor
#100 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:23 PM
This is really wonderful!!! Your style is amazing and it is very well made. On some pages you would have to pay for a set like yours.
Thank you :D!!!
Page 4 of 9