Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Aussie Bathroom

by blake_boy Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2009 at 5:19 AM by blake_boy

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#151 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirlbella
I LOVE THIS SHOWER!!! But for some reason it crashes my game. When I go to start the game, it crashes. When I took the objects out I had no problem. Im so sad , I LOVE THIS SET! I wish I could have it.

The shower requires the expansion university to work, if you don't have that pack, it will crash your game. If you want a base game version of it, you can ask me via pm and ill happily share.
Test Subject
#152 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
The shower requires the expansion university to work, if you don't have that pack, it will crash your game. If you want a base game version of it, you can ask me via pm and ill happily share.

I just PM'ed you
Test Subject
#153 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:57 AM
i left sign+3 it tyty .
Test Subject
#154 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 4:40 AM
awesome set! I love designing & creating houses in the game but I suck at creating custom pieces.
Its great to see someone who creates things that match my style.. Aussie :D.
If you ever manage to re-create those walls shown in this set.. please post them! they look great!
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:58 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
Thanks for this set, it is absolutely wonderful! I've been adoring in for over a year but now that I got my download-limit-issue solved I finally was able to DL it =) Great job! Although, I really wish you still had those walls, they go so well with the set... Oh well, we got the better part!
Test Subject
#157 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 3:58 PM
Awesome set, thank you!
Test Subject
#158 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:01 PM
Awesome set, thank you!
Field Researcher
#159 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 1:31 AM
Wow, amazing set! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:32 PM
Thanks! Love the shower, looksgreat!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#161 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:52 PM
I must ask where you found the door in the third pic?

Love this set! Thank you!

//Tiffi1 - Don´t give up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#162 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiffi1
I must ask where you found the door in the third pic?

Love this set! Thank you!

The door is my creation, Ill try to upload it some time in the future.
Test Subject
#163 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 11:23 PM
Blake, could you include a base game version of the shower head? I know I asked you before but the links gone and I have had problems with my downloads again! thanks so much, xx
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:48 AM
Sorry, i posted a 'thanks' in feedback/report by accident. Just ignore. Thanks for all your work, its fantastic and i think its great you give it out freely when it probably takes hours to create.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#165 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlegemz84
Blake, could you include a base game version of the shower head? I know I asked you before but the links gone and I have had problems with my downloads again! thanks so much, xx

Done. Its the file called round shower base game. Now I can keep track of how many more times you lose the shower by the downloads count on the file :-) kidding, no worries gemz.
Test Subject
#166 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
Done. Its the file called round shower base game. Now I can keep track of how many more times you lose the shower by the downloads count on the file :-) kidding, no worries gemz.

I know its a nightmare (or i am) haha.

Your so helpful and quick to respond - thanks again and again and again hehe.
Test Subject
#167 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:08 AM
Blake boy I really love all of your creations but where do you get those ceiling lights that are almost in all of your creations as they look so cool PLEASE tell me really soon and aswell if you can could you add a hyperlink to the site :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#168 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swift361
Blake boy I really love all of your creations but where do you get those ceiling lights that are almost in all of your creations as they look so cool PLEASE tell me really soon and aswell if you can could you add a hyperlink to the site :D

I made those and if you go to my profile, go to the "beach vs street life" The light is called something like - halogen largest spot light.
Test Subject
#169 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:47 AM
Amazing...it should have received the golden cup

ღღ ღღ ღღ Xarulla ღღ ღღ ღღ
Test Subject
#170 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:40 PM
I really like those spotlights on your other creation but could you somehow make them work as a ceiling light
Test Subject
#171 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:32 AM
Excellent!
Test Subject
#172 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:28 AM
thanks for the basegame shower, i don't have University and i really need something like it. 10,11,14 are so cool. tnx so much!
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 28th May 2009 at 5:02 PM
Blake I love this set. It is one of the best I've ever downloaded. All your content is of exceptional and superior quality and has greatly added to playing the sims2.

thank you sincerely!
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 6:27 AM
Spankchu~ I went to the street of dreams recently and they had a huge shower similiar to the one here, and had been looking for one like it since. xD
Test Subject
#175 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:51 AM
Gosh you must have an awesome aussie bathroom! Lol My aussie bathroom definitely doesn't look like this! ;P

Love it!
Page 7 of 9