Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

373 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 15
Test Subject
#101 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Ok, a few checklist, the option "turn into plantsim" wouldn't show up under these conditions :

- If you don't have Seasons installed
- If the sim is a plantsim already ("cure plantsim" will show up for him instead)
- If the sim is a child or teen (children and teens cannot become a plantsim by design)
- If the sim is a servo
- If the sim is a bigfoot

If it's not the case for you, can you post a screenshot of the pie menus that show up in your game?

Ah, I think it's because I tried with teen. ^^; thanks for clearing that up
Test Subject
#102 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 2:52 PM
this is very useful thanks

全世界我也可以放弃不过不能没有你。。。
~月亮时光到了哦~
^_^ plz give credits back~

For more custom content please visit my LJ
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 3:13 PM
Thank you so much! I have had trouble getting my sims to transform into these before. But now it's so easy!

All for the lolz. =)
Test Subject
#104 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 4:57 PM Last edited by CaCtUs2003 : 18th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM.
Wow, this is REALLY useful because I've always wanted to turn my sims into vampires and werewolves and such but have never managed it.

Yeah, I've been using this a lot lately and everything seems to work fine. I didn't have any problems with it at all.
Test Subject
#105 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 6:40 AM Last edited by kccsmith : 20th Aug 2008 at 6:45 AM.
I'm having difficulty getting this to work. Any suggestions? It's not showing up in the catalog menu?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wicca_gal
THANK YOU! last night i was trying to bring back all my family for pictures and i ended up getting 3 zombies. i had quit i was so frustrated! now i can put them right! but actually, question for this. i DON'T have university installed, it was the FreeTime genie lamp that gave me zombies, does this acknowledge uh, that?

saaaay what!? the genie lamp gives zombies without uni !!!
hmmm are you sure?cause i`Ve got freetime without uni and i NEVER became some zombies by spaming my death sims out it were really cool if i could have zombies without uni

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Test Subject
#107 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 9:51 PM
Waiting for witch update
Test Subject
#108 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kccsmith
I'm having difficulty getting this to work. Any suggestions? It's not showing up in the catalog menu?

I had the same problem. I fixed it by redownloading it and then going to my downloads folder and extracting the files there. Hope this helps you ^^ and anyone else with this problem!
Test Subject
#109 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM
You need to add witches and Zombies for Apartment Life. (Zombies can be created with an evil witch resurrecting a dead sim.
Theorist
Original Poster
#110 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:05 PM
It's been updated today for witches. I included 7 types of witch; infallibly good, good, nice, neutral, mean, evil, and atrociously evil.

I also enabled the zombie options for AL-only users, didn't have the chance to test it though since AGS hasn't been updated for AL. Let me know if you have any problem.
Theorist
#111 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:29 AM
Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:33 AM
Hey gr8 stuff but the picture isnt showing for me and i have all EP's

Everything that has a beginning has an end

You have been bitch-slapped
Test Subject
#113 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:12 AM
thanks for this update but I have a question

do I need to delete the original mod then download this updated version,or do I just download this as I would normally download any other mod?
Theorist
Original Poster
#114 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:03 AM
No need to delete, this has the same filename as the old one so just replace it with this one while the game is not running.
Test Subject
#115 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:16 AM
No need to delete, this has the same filename as the old one so just replace it with this one while the game is not running.

ok thanks
Test Subject
#116 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:38 AM
Werewolf and vampire transformation work just fine for me. Are you sure they don't react to the sun?

THE WITCHES I MADE WITH THIS CANT CAST SPELLS!

HELP!
Theorist
Original Poster
#117 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:37 AM
What do you mean, you can't cast spells? Are the pie menus grayed out or they simply don't appear?

Do you actually have made a witch the 'original' way and are you sure you're not missing something?
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:02 PM
Thanks for the update treeag!
Test Subject
#119 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:46 AM
Someone Help!

When I Make A Witch With This,they Cant Cast Spells!

Help!
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:49 AM
What do you mean, you can't cast spells? Are the pie menus grayed out or they simply don't appear?

Do you actually have made a witch the 'original' way and are you sure you're not missing something?

The pie menu doesn't show up at all!

Even on Sims that i didn't make with this exp.:i found the grand witch, controlled her (boolprop,make selectable)they couldn't cast spells either(no pie menu)!

And i tried to make a witch the original way but when i become best friends with the atrociously evil witch i cant find the ask option to learn it.

HELP!
Theorist
Original Poster
#121 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:46 AM
So it's not a problem with this mod at all, thus this is not the right place to ask. I suspect incompatible hack, so you better figure out the culprit. If you don't know how, ask at the help section
Test Subject
#122 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:06 AM
YAAAAAY VAMPIRESIMS. <3 I wanted to make a witch Sim, and well I made her a witch with this hack, buuuuut she has no spellbook or any of the accoutrements that are supposed to come with a witch sim except for the annoying outfit. >_< (I already got a default to undo the witch skintones. Now I just have to find one to undo the outfit that it won't let me change her out of.) I was so frustrated because I couldn't make her cast a spell because she hasn't got a spellbook that I un-witched her until I can get things straight. Can you help me?
Theorist
Original Poster
#123 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:54 AM
Not really. Maybe you have conflicting/incompatible hack as my sim witches can change their outfit and have their cauldron and spellbook. I recommend you to search around because I've read people having those problems and was able to fix it by taking out certain hacks.
Test Subject
#124 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:22 PM
Really? I don't tend to do hacks... I have the InSIMenator and the Inteenimater but that's all because usually I don't like modifying too much of the game. =/
Test Subject
#125 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:28 PM
reeeeee- downloading for AL! thanks! =)

Some people are like slinkies. Useless, but awesome fun to push down the stairs.

So theres a sims 3. So What? I'm happy with sims2.
Page 5 of 15