Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

373 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 15
Test Subject
#151 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:54 PM
cuz i put my mouse over it(The picture) and it gave me the error thing,what should i do?
Test Subject
#152 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 1:46 PM
Thanks so much, I was trying to get one of Sims turned into a werewolf but the wolf wouldn't bite and I had a high enough relationship with it! But thanks to your Sim Transformer, he was a werewolf in two seconds flat. But for some reason the memory 'Become a Werewolf' didn't show up in the memory box so I had to add it using SimPE but thanks anyway
Test Subject
#153 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:25 AM
omg thx!! i was looking 4 something like this!!! im new to this site, so im pretty confused. can someone help me? the thing wont appear in my buy catalog!! does someone know what going on? please?
Test Subject
#154 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:26 AM
hey does someone know how to make the thing appear on the buy menu? i cant find it:S
Test Subject
#155 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mcrudd
All of the transformations except for alien work perfectly. Alien skintone is lost everytime I exit the lot. I need to redo the alien everytime. Thanks for this lovely hack, I love it to bits

i have the same problem, had to transform him everytime. - just thought i should tell.
btw,awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 12:24 PM
Thanks! This is gonna be fun for my Sims... *evilgrin*
Test Subject
#157 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 12:48 PM
This is awesome!! Thank you
One problem: I have Seasons installed but the Plantsim option doesn't show up...please reply if you know what the problem is.
Test Subject
#158 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:07 PM
Ok. Heres the deal. I used it make my sim an alien and i used this modeling hack and i hit snap reset and she turned back to normal.
Test Subject
#159 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:48 PM
well, i'm new to this. i saved it in download and i packaged it into sims 2. i looked in decorative section and it wasn't there!! EP i have r nightlife and pets. i want it soo bad, can someone pleeeease help me?? (p.s. i know i'm stupid, but how to unzip or whatever it is?)
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:37 PM
THIS IS EXTREMELY USEFUL!!!!! Thank you so much for your stuff!!!
[P.S.: Are you planing on adding translations on this object?]
[[P.P.S.: I can translate it to portuguese if you want]]

Check my creations! http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2248130
The Portuguese simmers group! Clicky!
Test Subject
#161 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:46 PM
oh my god!! it just worked!! but-i can't have zombie. only vampire, werewolf and alien.
Test Subject
#162 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:31 PM
Whoa man! I've been searching for a mod to change my witch alignment EVER SINCE I GOT AL! Thanks a LOT man!
Theorist
Original Poster
#163 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:28 PM
New version uploaded. No major changes though, just added memories and modified its placement so it'll no longer go down with the walls as some of you suggested.
Scholar
#164 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 1:40 AM
Great, now I can have a witch without mingling with the townie sims. Yay!
Test Subject
#165 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 1:47 AM
This is great; but my Romance sim Werewolf will not be cured - I used the cure cheat, and also the potion from the matchmaker, but now she is a werewolf all the time, even in the daytime.
Test Subject
#166 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:45 AM
I've downloaded it , it works GREAT on it and I love it so much
so thanks for making it :D
Test Subject
#167 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:04 PM
good idea thanks for making it :-)

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Not actually evil.
#168 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 10:58 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 3rd Mar 2009 at 8:50 PM.
Tried this in my game.

- werewolf does not always work, the animation happens, but the skin does not always change
edit: The FIRST time I changed a sim into a werewolf, it worked.
I cured him. Then I tried to make him a werewolf again.
His skin did not change, he only did the animation.
I tried to change other sims, some worked, some didn't.
I didn't see a pattern.

- don't know about vamps and sun, didn't check that, want me to?
- alien transform does not seem to work fully, I got alien skin but not eyes, is that an EA issue or a bug?

Nifty item. I was making creature default replacements and this was a godsend when testing them.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#169 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 10:34 PM
finally i found something that transforms my sims!thanxx
Theorist
Original Poster
#170 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 3:03 PM
Latest version reuploaded. Something went wrong again while reuploading, and the 56,278 download count of course is gone too
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#171 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM
Is this real or is a dream??? This is the best thing I've seen in my whole life, thanks, thanks, THAAAANKSSSS!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#172 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 7:11 AM
You're my saviour! Thank you!
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 8:17 AM
I had the same problem with making alien sims...I'd make them then if I left the lot when I went back to the lot they'd be normal again...also for some reason I never have the option on the pie menu for the Plantsim which was one of the reasons I'd downloaded this item...one of my females also had the problem with the werewolf transformation...it half worked, and when I told the painting to cure her nothing happened and she remained in the werewolf state until my sim that I'd made a witch gave her the werewolf cure potion thing to drink...if nothing else at least some of the options do seem to work properly. Great Item just has a few kinks that could use fixed
Theorist
Original Poster
#174 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KozmoAlien
I had the same problem with making alien sims...I'd make them then if I left the lot when I went back to the lot they'd be normal again...also for some reason I never have the option on the pie menu for the Plantsim which was one of the reasons I'd downloaded this item...one of my females also had the problem with the werewolf transformation...it half worked, and when I told the painting to cure her nothing happened and she remained in the werewolf state until my sim that I'd made a witch gave her the werewolf cure potion thing to drink...if nothing else at least some of the options do seem to work properly. Great Item just has a few kinks that could use fixed

I'd look into it, but I can't promise anything since all the transformations had always worked perfectly for me. Well besides the alien, maybe. I'll look into it.

As for the plantsim, have you tried with other sim? Maybe you tried with a teen? Teens cannot become plantsims. Neither can a child, servo, or bigfoot. And werewolf worked fine in my game
Test Subject
#175 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for this DL, looking foward to trying it out =)

The reason a lot of people are experiencing some errors within their game, could be caused by other mods / downloads.

all objects have this unique ID, if other objects have the same ID then sometimes this will cause errors in your game. All IDs are generated, and if you downloaded another mod or object from another person, you never know if they have the same ID as this painting.

That could be why many people are experiencing bugs that the original modder hasn't experienced yet.

Simple solution, if this be the case... download Sims 2 Clean Installer and look at the ID of each object and see if any conflict with each other or have the same ID.

Just my opinion...

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Page 7 of 15