Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Depression' Custom Animation Hack V1 *REDOWNLOAD*

by Trendy_Hendy Posted 24th Jul 2008 at 5:48 PM - Updated 3rd May 2011 at 8:44 AM by leesester

239 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 215 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:34 AM
Hey I was wondering is it possible that you could make the sims pointing a gun at another sim. Like in this pic of Sanzo.
Thanks.

Link
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/...jpgw300h421.jpg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#77 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 10:43 AM
Yes this in progress jennifer, you can see one unpolished one on my flickr.
Here ya go:
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trendy_Hendy
Yes this in progress jennifer, you can see one unpolished one on my flickr.
Here ya go:

Cool. Looks awesome. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:45 PM
Yay! I can use this again! I had deleted the pose object because of the override, but I did install the TS2 Studios action hack , so I have multiple action hacks with the same actions . Going to redownload now....
Field Researcher
#80 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:48 PM
Hang on!

When I used this, the sim did the animation, but when I watched closely, the sim was actually going to play SSX3, except she was in the same pose, not moving from her spot, but the computer chair moved, and the computer screen(on TS2) showed SSX3 clips. Weird?
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trendy_Hendy
jinc, what deos that mean? I have never played the game. I'm a movie-maker and don't use aspiration. I uinderstnad that there will be some problems for some game-players. Sorry.

Sorry for my late reply. I was on vacation, but anyways, to clarify:

Basically, your hack caused the text for my sims' personal data (like the lifetime one there in my screenshot) to disappear and make that "### missing string" text show up instead of what should be there. I don't know why since I can't figure out how your hack could possibly be affecting the sim data. Also, your hack doesn't conflict with any other hacks I have as far as I can tell. This problem only exists when your hack is in place :\
However, I seem to be the only person experiencing this issue. I don't know if it's even possible to figure out what caused it, but I just wanted to let you know anyways.

I'm going to re-download it and see if maybe it was just corrupted the first time. Thank you for all your help. I appreciate your work you've put into this.
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:19 AM Last edited by dark_jean : 15th Aug 2008 at 7:28 AM.
You are just fantastic........thank you so much for this hack!!!!!!!
But one question, for the shoot-self pose how to get the gun in the sim's hand? Or I have to have the gun downloaded from somewhere? Or I overlay jixs pose with yours?

P.S. And I am waiting for your bond-style shooting poses as well as the dead poses....::HUGS::
Test Subject
Original Poster
#83 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 8:11 PM
About the gun. The last one. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:32 AM
This is absolutely amazing! thank you so much!

-Muwah!-
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:55 AM
This looks fabulous... I'm really going to try it out!

Thanks! ^^
Field Researcher
#86 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:47 PM
Oooh, thank you so much! My characters are very often depressed so this'll help loads

For all you guys wondering about the gun, there's an accessory painting that lets you add a gun to their hands, have a look for it.

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:58 PM
Absolutly amazing! Thanks :o)
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 10:11 AM
This is a totally awesome hack..!!

It makes videos (about...er...depressed people) brilliantly realistic and fun to make.

Thank you a million times over ^_^

XXX
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 10:18 AM
One question...? [Sorry, forgot to ask in first comment]

The option Head On Table is glitchy for me.... Wondering whether it's just my old 'n' tired PC or not.

Basically, when I choose Head On Table, the Sim moves into position and using moveobjects on I position her/him on a chair in front of a table.
The trouble is, their head and arms are apparently "inside" the surface of the table. =S

In the screenshots, there is a pic of this position working properly, so maybe it is just my game.

Any help would be great. =]

XXX

[I Love Depression :]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#90 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 11:48 AM
Um well, I have corrected this, so when it's finished, which will be soon, this will be sorted. Was it a CC table? Because I made the pose based on maxis tables.

Glad you liked it though! Btw guy's I will probably come out with a different hack before I finish this one. I won't give anythying away.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:34 AM
Oh wow, I'm just starting to make sims videos, I can see a few of the things this hack can do will come in very useful for the first video I'm planning. This is nicely done. Thanks bunches!
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:05 AM
I just love this item, and I can't help but keep checking back to see if you updated it again with the new animations you proposed you'll make. I used your hack in many videos of mine-well, I only posted one, the rest are incomplete- and thanks to your hack, I was able to create it. Thank you, very much.

Also, if it helps for you to continue with the animation hacks; I request them! Please? You're amazing! ^^ Pwease?
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 1:10 PM
This is awsome, Ill definatly test it for you

Its proberbly not something I'll need to use just yet, as I have a different project in process but in the future I may need it

or maybe its because Im just far to attracted to death and horror than I like to admit which is why Im getting it

Ive already exceeded the download limit for this month so Im sure my mum will be happy about that :/
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 5:50 PM
Awesome... this will be great for storytelling!! Well done!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#95 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:43 AM
Everyone, to hear more info on the hack this is not the place to check, check my blog: www.trendyhendyblog.co.nr It has much more info on there...
Test Subject
#96 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 1:36 AM
I would love to test this for you but I can't find it in my game. I did the shift-click thing and looked in every category in buy mode, and I am lost. I am currently writing a story on two different sites and this would be perfect for me to use. Can you help me please?
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:04 PM
The gun isn't showing. D:
But other than that it's fucking awesome! *.*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#98 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 11:48 PM
rtizaoui, you have to go into Hobbies/Misc
Test Subject
#99 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 4:30 AM
Just want to say thanks for this hack. I have all EP and SP's and lot of other pose hacks. Works beautifully. :D

--------------------------
~Currently Playing with my BJDs, Sims 2 and Sims 4~
not really into Sims 3...
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:40 PM
Dropping by to say I love you again xD.

Also, good look with your episodes, but I think I really might steal Shawn with my upcoming script of Vigilante. Need eleven guys, y'know?

Also, *pokewithhotiron* Work on this animation! It rocks hard core.
Page 4 of 10