Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Than A Mixer: KitchenAid style stand mixer that functions as a food processor.

by Honeywell Posted 18th Aug 2011 at 9:46 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2023 at 9:52 PM by Honeywell

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 6:53 AM
I loved how these looked, but they are only decorative for me, they don't actually work as a food processor. They have the base game icon so I figured they would work. I have the Super Collection for Mac. A lot of other items work fine, these didn't.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#52 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:42 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Mar 2023 at 10:44 AM
Hello! I have realized that this download lacks one of the recolors from K&B - the black one. There are 23 files in this download and not 24. As I would like to have that black recolor so much, would you be so kind to update the download file? Thank you in advance! ))
Theorist
Original Poster
#54 Old 14th Mar 2023 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nergissims
Hello! I have realized that this download lacks one of the recolors from K&B - the black one. There are 23 files in this download and not 24. As I would like to have that black recolor so much, would you be so kind to update the download file? Thank you in advance! ))

Sure. Sorry about that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#55 Old 13th Aug 2023 at 11:35 PM
Thought I had this - I didn't. OK now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 7:17 PM
Wow nice one!
Page 3 of 3