Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magic Island

by joandsarah77 Posted 19th Mar 2016 at 4:00 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2017 at 1:50 AM by joandsarah77

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 4:33 PM
thanks, but i got only the balloons and the wheel
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FunSamandcat
thanks, but i got only the balloons and the wheel

You need to have M&G to download this lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 4:37 AM
Thanks! This is awesome. Works perfect and fun lot to visit.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:03 PM
Hi @joandsarah77

After a PC upgrade and a sims player kindly giving me a great new map to play on I am busy downloading all my lots for this new hood however there is something I needed to check and that is it states Any Game Starter by Numenor is not compatible with Sims 2 UC and that has left me wondering if I need to avoid any lots using that program? I am not techie minded so any clarification would be gratefully recieved-)

Also I no longer have echo's bumper cars downloaded so can I just use Leefish bumper cars alone or would I have to re-download echo's version as well?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sparky1922
Hi @joandsarah77

After a PC upgrade and a sims player kindly giving me a great new map to play on I am busy downloading all my lots for this new hood however there is something I needed to check and that is it states Any Game Starter by Numenor is not compatible with Sims 2 UC and that has left me wondering if I need to avoid any lots using that program? I am not techie minded so any clarification would be gratefully recieved-)

Also I no longer have echo's bumper cars downloaded so can I just use Leefish bumper cars alone or would I have to re-download echo's version as well?

@sparky1922 Did I reply to you elsewhere about this, I forget. Just in case I didn't...

The UC is simply all EP's and SP's which means you can download any lot in any game configuration. If you use the UC you yourself cannot run AGS which has nothing to do with installing lots.

Just use the one at Leefish.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 22nd May 2019 at 9:36 PM
This is absolutely stunning! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 3:01 PM
Thank you !!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 1:50 PM
Awesome Mod. However I am missing a teddy bear texture. In the booths one bear is there and the other bear is a flashing blue item. Please help.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Avogel101
Awesome Mod. However I am missing a teddy bear texture. In the booths one bear is there and the other bear is a flashing blue item. Please help.

From memory I did not use any CC bear recolours so that suggests you have a problem on your end. Do you have CEP installed?

~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2