Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 5:02 AM
Default Any hope for Fairy Gamplay Pack?
I still have. A part of community (who prefer supernatural gameplay rather than realism) really loved fairies from 3, and we have seen vampires are greatly enchanted in sims 4. To be honest, cottage living sounds excellent for fairy lifestate but it might be a neglected feature rather than fleshed out occult. I think fairies (and werewolves) need proper gamepacks focused on themselves only, same as vampires.

What I expect from fairies gamepack? Well;

- Fairies need a special world, like Magic Realm, Sixam or sth. Lets call it "Arcadia". In order to access this area, sim should do something special. Ie, in order to go Sixam, you should access max level space rocket skill, build rocket. Arcadia should be similar; maybe gardening skill, carrying excellent quality artwork, having particular reward trait, completing spesific aspiration or sth like that should be required to travel this fairy world. Other than that, randomly generated fairy NPCs should be hidden and only can be exposed via asking, similar to aliens and mermaids. Realm aestethic can be similar to Silvian Glade. I mean, even Silvian Glade can be reworked as secret fairy realm.
- Fairies should have skill chain; like vampires. Sims 4 have proper alignment system and it can be used to enchant fairy mechanics aswell. Unseelie/Seelie thing can be translated as Evil/Good thing. Ie, evil fairies can do special magic and good fairies can do others. Similar to sims 2 witches.

I didnt think too much about werewolves but they need proper skill chain aswell. Maybe enchanted social interaction with animals? I dont know, Im not so much familiar with werewolf lore anyway

What about your thoughts?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 10:50 AM
I'd love werewolves, and for them to be based on the wolf behaviour of kind familial bonds, if they are cute and silly too I don't mind. I think Henford on Bagley would be perfect for fairies. Perhaps you would like to post in EA's forums, in their feedback sections, too:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/ca...-4-ideas-corner

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-D...-information-en
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 3:00 PM
TBH, you could look into a fairy mod, or maybe a plantsim mod (since the two are fairly closely associated with plants).

That being said, I think the community would enjoy a pack focused around fairies/plantsims and werewolves...but I do have some doubts as TS4 does feel like it's very late in its lifestage and that they're switching to a low-manpower kits release system.

Like all TS4 is getting this quarter is going to be 4 kits- the output has clearly slowed.