Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Panettone" and "Pandoro" - Italian traditional Christmassy cakes *UPD 27DEC2007*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 12th Dec 2006 at 4:19 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2018 at 8:02 PM by maxon

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
The ModFather
retired moderator
#51 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:32 AM
Twink - In order to find these food in the catalog, when you are in your OFB shop, you have to perform the steps shown in the following picture (the picture is related to the cars, it's just an example...)

1) Open the Business panel by clicking on the rightmost button, as shown in the picture.
2) Click on the "Lock" icon (by doing this, you force the game to consider *any* object taken from the catalog as "object to be placed for sale": all the icons in the catalog will have a yellow background).
3) Open the catalog, go to the section Misc / Party (NOT the cars, as shown in the picture) and you will finally be able to put on sale the Panettone and the Pandoro.
4) When done, click again the "Lock" icon, so to switch to normal game.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:44 AM
Thanks so much....I am dying to try my first bakery/coffee shop tonight.

Twink
California, USA

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards...
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:13 PM
i love italian food ;D
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:49 AM
Looks great!! Sounds almost like Fruit cake that I enjoy here in America (seems like alot of people don't like it but I do)

To me if you have a GOOD fruit cake one that is usually made rom scratch & NOT store bought it will be good. ESPCIALLY if you have egg nog to drink along w/it :D
Field Researcher
#55 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:13 PM
I'm drooling.... LOL!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:27 PM
You know you've done a good job when your download causes me to become so hungry from just a picture of food from a video game makes me so hungry I run down the hall screaming for food...Yeah; you KNOW then you've made a good download...

*runs back down hall screaming for food again* o_O
Field Researcher
#57 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:11 PM
Oh wow, now my mouth is watering. Brilliant, and it's almost that time of year too! Thanks a bunch, brilliant work!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#58 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
Oh wow, now my mouth is watering. Brilliant, and it's almost that time of year too! Thanks a bunch, brilliant work!

It was not an accident - We had to rush to release these in time!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 4:45 PM
Oooh! Now my Sims can look forward to an Italian themed Christmas! These look so yummy.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM
We bought one the other day! Thats so cool! Thanks guys, these are amazing! xx

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:46 PM
mmmm just reading about them is making me hungry thanks very much! it's fab

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 12:04 PM
Ur cakes are soooo coool and tasty.. greatgreat job !!!!! (wishin could be like u ?!)
Marie
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:40 AM
I actually eat these all the time!
the classic "powdered" one looks extra tasty.
thank you!!
Mad Poster
#64 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 6:35 AM
I can't believe I didn't comment on this before, and if I did ... well, it's worth mentioning twice. These looked great in-game! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 12:03 AM
We are very glad that - though Christmas was two months ago - still so many people appreciate these Christmassy cakes
After all, Sims have different times than us humans

If you need to contact us, PM directly to "Numenor" or "MaryLou".

Please visit our sites: www.marylousims2.it and www.numenor-moddings.com
Instructor
#66 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 8:08 AM
These look sooooo delicious. My sims will /love/ these.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 10:58 AM
I used to eat this all the time, wonder why I stopped? Anyway, brilliant as usual.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:07 AM
Awesome! We all eat that every christmas in Peru.
Test Subject
#69 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:51 AM
hellooo this is great but when the sim finish the plate shows a bug or i dont know what is... please someone have that error too
Field Researcher
#70 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erikamb
... the plate shows a bug or i dont know what is...

I can not understand what you mean with only this words.........you should say more details about your problem, so we can reproduce it or tell you what is.

Can you explain what happens to the empty plate, please?
Which EP do you have?
If you do not know how explain the bug to us, you can also attach an image of the problem's plate, if you like, to let us see it .

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
#71 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:06 AM
Looks so delicious...grazie! =D
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:39 AM
OMG!!! Never thought my sims would be eating panettone!!! THANKS!!

BTW, though panettone is an Italian cake, many South Americans cannot imagine a xmas without it either!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 9:07 PM
THANK YOU !! This Christmas My Sims will have more things to eat!!!! WOW!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelfish
Ah! So coooooool! Here in Brazil it's not Christmas without Panettone as well. Thank you! =D

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking! Thank you very much, guys! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 8:58 AM
mmm wow!! amazing...
i'm italian so i must have it!!
merry christmas!

enjoy my videos

°°°how wonderful life is now you're in the world°°°
Page 3 of 4