Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 4:40 AM
Default Twins, Triplets and Quads Pictures (v1)
A thread dedicated to twins, triplets and quadruplets of all ages! Have fun guys!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 10:15 AM
Great Idea!

If anyone's wondering how they can get triplets and quads, then the answer is here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 23rd Oct 2013 at 3:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Great Idea!

If anyone's wondering how they can get triplets and quads, then the answer is here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0

Thanks! I'll start by posting a pic of one of my quads:

Clockwise from top are Faith, Kenneth, Athena, and Gavin. More information on my Simblr: http://cartoonsnjunkssimblr.tumblr.com/

P.S. If anyone wants to create a TS3 version of this thread, go ahead. (Lol that rhymed XD)
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:50 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 27th Oct 2013 at 8:49 PM.
Mordecai and Rigby, you quads are adorable! ^^
Here are triplets from my medieval neighbourhood (they were actually quads too, but one of the babies died a couple of years ago)

So, from left to right: Anaire, Anselm and Aldous Lancaster.

EDIT
Look who's here! This time, a set of twins ^^ The triplets' cousins.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 3:37 AM
Colleen and Linda

If you leave me now…
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 3:11 PM
Here are my latest triplets: Leah, Grace, and Mary Edwards. (It was kind of hard to get them all in one pic, so sorry it's kind of crappy)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:56 PM
Happy quads...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 1:33 PM
I gave Peter his missing blond recessive in SimPE, and he repaid me by siring twins I can tell apart at a glance. They grew up without fanfare

Olivia Ottomas. Active, friendly, a bit of a slob, and a natural optimist.

Viiola Ottomas, so much like Gramma it's uncanny. A bit of a priss; follows people around cleaning up after them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#9 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 10:42 PM
Triplets Merryweather Ferry, Fauna Ferry, and Flora Lightyear play a game of Don't Wake the Llama just like they used to when they were kids while twins Eric and Belle Ferry jump on their parents' (Merryweather and Willow Ferry) bed after a long day of school.
I really love having a few multiples here and there, but this town has just been crazy with giving me twins. I can't wait for the Ferry triplets to grow old together as elders, I think that'll be bitter-sweet. I hate to see Sims die.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 2:40 PM
Clarisse and Nissa

Nissa as a child...

... and Clarisse too

Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 5:05 PM
The Lister quads: Graham, Brody, Micah and Corbin. Probably going to form a band together someday.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 8:47 PM
The Dolphin tribe's latest set of twins like to chill out in the shade whilst the rest of the tribe's daily life goes on around them.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 6:43 AM
Twins Edra and Heron
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 9:59 AM
Kate (purple) and Jeanne (pink) Burb play while their sister Lily takes a little nap:
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 11:46 AM
My first set of Triplets born tonight.

Aiden, Alyssa and Aaron. With an older toddler sister, their parents will be very busy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#16 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 3:00 AM
Here are a couple of my in-game born sims twins

Willow and Elm Calhoun - Pictured at a Uni graduation party for a mutual friend a few months ago

As far as twins go, they are pretty common with one another. They were in the same social circles in high school, both intelligent and athletic. They chose different majors and went to different colleges but even with four semesters apart they developed the same taste for blended drinks. Elm is currently married and Willow is engaged to Lee Wellington, another twin in my hood (pictured below)

Brianna (Bree) and Levi (Lee) Wellington - Pictured out front of his University Apartment.

These two are a great support to one another but share no personality, interests or hobbies. Bree is an extrovert, a wild child, dated around to heart's content, plans to travel the world and never have kids. Lee was always reserved and kind of a romantic, dreaming of finding 'the one' and settling down. Bree was a serial dater in high school and college but finally got her heart won by a former-punk kid like herself. Lee proposed to the first girl he slept with in college and that only lasted a few months. He was kind of bitter about love the rest of college until he realized he loved his friend, Willow Calhoun. Bree approves.

Rhapsody and Sonata Hart - Pictured at home in the den

These twins are the youngest of 6 in the notable music-named Hart clan. They are both pretty driven and have a good sense of humor but naturally have their differences. Rhapsody is OCD and recieved a scholarship for cleaning. Sonata is obessed with her fitness and got her scholarship in body. However Sonata is more social of the two. Rhapsody would rather stay inside her room and jam on her guitar and Sonata would rather be out on the town scoping out the boys.

Antonio and Salvatore Sanchez - Pictured in the foyer of their dorm

These guys pretty twinnish. Many couldn't tell the difference between them as children. They crank called together, jumped on beds together, played all the games together. They have three older siblings that are years older than them so they were mostly the only kids in the house growing up. Eventually people could start telling them apart because Antonio hit puberty and started getting more meaty with an interest in body building while his brother had a scrawnier build. They are still BFF sibs and went to college together and stay in the same dorm.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 8:46 PM
These three are the adorable result of an alien abduction. Presenting the McBride triplets: Heather, Travis and Henry.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 11:23 PM
They are indeed, adorable.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:29 AM
Aww those triplets & quads are so cute!

Here is one set of twins: Sadie & Oliver McGrady

Having Fun together

First Day of Private School :lovestruc

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:28 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys! The triplets are children now, and I really love them!
Scholar
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 4:28 PM

Adam and Anna Ottomas don't exactly get along well. Anna really wanted to try out the talky-rabbit, but Adam wouldn't let go. That was about the point that Lola Curious (legs and hands seen in background) realized she didn't want to babysit them any more...also, note the matching discarded bottles!

Lola doesn't really get the twin-rivalry thing; she and Chloe are (aside from their obvious shared alien physical traits) as different as day and night, and half the time she wonders what goes on in Chloe's hormone-filled, carrot-topped head, but she knows they'd both take a bullet -- or a vampire's fangs -- for each other. Seriously. Even being off-duty didn't mean Lola was letting her twin go to the Broke trailer without her.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:07 PM

These quadruplets live at the Thomas Orphanage. With their birth parents, the owners of the place. In the story, Janelle Thomas didn't know she was pregnant when they applied for the loan and building. She gave birth to quadruplets just before the rest of the orphans arrived, much to her delight. In the back row, with green pants, going ... counterclockwise: David, Danielle, Jonathan and Jessica.

Also, please don't mind their outfits. The orphanage is lucky enough to keep the heat on as we roll into winter; buying a dresser and new wardrobe for the kids is out of the question. What they grow into is what they wear.. it's just coincidence that Jonathan is the popular one and that Danielle liked his pants while David liked his shirt. Jessica wanted to proclaim her individuality. So she grabbed the blue outfit. xD

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Mad Poster
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 10:26 PM
These Ones inspired me..now my sims would love to send money to the Orphanage..hehehe

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:58 PM
It's birthday time for the triplets again! L-R: Travis, Heather and Henry.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Sanypsia : 30th Apr 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Howard and Hannah Thomas are the youngest kids at the Thomas orphanage, but that never got them down. They're the best of friends (and, although biologically related to the owners, story wise were found by a dumpster in the Pleasantview Superpower.)

You might recognize these four, because they debuted here on this thread! Clockwise from the guy in the tanktop: Jonathan, Danielle, David and Jessica are all teens now and, thankfully, have all grown a little more individual in preferences. Danielle still adores her baggy pants though. Is it a trend? We'll find out when they reach adulthood (and don't worry, these four will be back when they age up to adults for those curious. : )

These two toeheads, Amelia and Adam, are Holloways. Adam is the first heir in an alphabetacy and their mom is pregnant with two more! Poor kids, I woke them up in the middle of the night for this picture. They're troopers though, both slapped on a smile and stood still long enough for me to take the picture.

These three are my second youngest set of multiples, the first being a set of infants that I don't have pictures of. June (in orange), Jerrod (boy in the middle) and Jodie are on a mission. Their parents, Susannah and Dallas Garcia (you might have read their story in the "popular threads" section) were both teens when they found out she was pregnant. She was four days away from adulthood when the chime ran its course and gave birth one day before her own birthday. Now we're just waiting for daddy to reach adulthood too!

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Page 1 of 11