Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:59 AM
Default Medieval Lots Thread!
This thread is for medieval lots any of us is currently working or would like to work on.

Since I started the thread, I'll go first.

I've been thinking of making another castle these days, since my first one apparently was so successful. But then I wanted to make a farm, and a mill etc etc. So, to appease all the voice in my head , I decided to build an entire kingdom. With a castle for the king, and building for all the social classes: farmers, citizens etc. As for the style of the architecture, I want to go with the Gothic 2 style (for those who don't know, Gothic 2 is one of the coolest RPG of the century).

Below are a few ingame pics, to give you guys an idea on what I wanna make. Tell me your opinion:

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 10:34 AM
I like these pictures and one of my favourite styles in sims is medieval!That village is very interesanting,I like it.Right now I'm working on mermaid city,you know,a place where merfolk live.Do you plan to make your new castle in sims 2 or 3?I can't wait to see it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 10:42 AM
In TS2. TS3 doesn't work for me. And even if it did, it has less features and CC than TS2.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:09 AM
Me too,I have sims 3,but it doesn't work.And there's no magic and medieval items,which are my favourite.And there's not very big difference between sims 2 and 3,like it was between 1 and 2.If I already paid very much money on eps and sps,I won't stop playing them just because sims 3 is out.
That's why I won't use sims 3,it's very limited for me and it looks almost exactly as 2.
There is option for sims to visit other lots without loading screen and there's colour option,everything else is the same.And since I don't play with people very much,for me it would be useless.

So I'm staying on sims 2