Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:43 PM
Default Welcome, Dearest Crazy Dudes!
Welcome to my group. Of course, I'm the craziest in it, I'm the owner, dang it!

Tell us the way you are a freak.

I am crazy about animals, I make a joke out of everything, I'm insensitive and many more other things which make me a freak.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 9:04 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 8th Dec 2011 at 12:02 PM.
There is only one other person here? Well, can't forget my avatar, I guess. Anyway, I am a freak, because um..... uh............... I am a human, and because all humans are inherently mutated to some degree, so am I. Other than that, I watch cartoons.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 1:05 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 8th Dec 2011 at 1:32 PM.
Not too many people around these groups it seems.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:39 PM
Hello! I'm here! I'm a freak because I'm too obsessed with Animaniacs and I act like the characters. Even my avatar is an Animaniac. I can make jokes, too

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:35 AM
I'm crazy because whenever I get a sugar high all I do is roll around and giggle.I'm also obsessed with anime,Vocaloid,and Nyan Cat.I my parents let me,I would dye my hair neon pink and paint my nails neon green.That is,if I had any.(No patience for nails).
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:57 PM
Well, I'm glad more people joined my club.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:00 PM
>.> Well, I am a crazy freak as well. But the reason I think I am a freak. Well, don't be judging.

I am Hungarian and Romanian, so I do believe that I have Vampire in me. The site of blood doesn't scare me or make me sick. >.> Not going any further than that. Hmm, I love to watch cartoons, and read up on Vampires. And...I guess that's it. OH! I believe that I have at least 7 past lives <.< And two of them I was a guy >.> SOOOOOOO yeah...If I am too freaky let me know *coughs*

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:00 PM
^Ooh, you're Romanian? Me too! I mean, I am technically a Moldavian citizen, but I was born in Romania alright! I'm not sure whether I'm a vampire or just enjoy licking my gums when they bleed... I go with the latter.

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 9:05 AM
o.o! Shweet! Well, if it does count, my ancestors came from Transylvania before it came Romania. Does that make me Transylavian instead?! And not to mention...I had heard that I am a decedent of a Hungarian Countess. -.- And that is more than likely a bad thing *coughs* and I am sure we all know which Hungarian Countess I speak of...*coughs harder*

BUT yes, I am Hungarian and Romanian (Transylvanian)...I speak Vampire all over, LMAO xD And yes! Vampires unite Muahahahahahah

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 10:00 PM
Welcome...I'm a dearest craziest dude...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:39 PM
Craziest, as in..Like you are more crazy than everyone here? o.O I invented craziness! Crazy is my middle name >.> LMAO xD I am sooooo kidding