Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Who or what was the best Depiction of Vampyres?
The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice)
9 42.86%
Twilight Saga
3 14.29%
Underworld
6 28.57%
Necroscope (Author Brian Lumly)
1 4.76%
Vampires Diaries
2 9.52%
True Blood
2 9.52%
Bram Stoker
10 47.62%
Nosferatu the Vampire
1 4.76%
Blade Triology
2 9.52%
The Lost Boys
1 4.76%
30Days of Night
2 9.52%
Fright Night
2 9.52%
From Dusk till Dawn
0 0%
Let The Right One In (Sweden) Let Me in (American/Remake of Let the Right One In])
3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:45 PM Last edited by Nevermore Raven : 30th Dec 2011 at 6:03 PM.
Default Best Depiction of Vampyres
Alright, lets see what depiction of Vampyres that you loved or liked! You can choose more than one. And tell me why you chose what you did choose

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:50 AM
*slams head* >_> lol. I am not sure that would be classified under BEST lol :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 12:51 PM
I would say underworld up to the point when the main character could make vampires that live in sunlight. I would also agree with Bram stoker as it is a marvouls story adout vampires and contains inormation adout them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:31 PM
Well, in Blade they made a super Sunblock where they could walk in the sun. Now, that was a little odd.

Instructor
#5 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Well, in Blade they made a super Sunblock where they could walk in the sun. Now, that was a little odd.
What about Interview with a vampire..LASTAT!!!

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera

I have not watched Blade but I will soon hopefully. A sunblock for vampires to use so they could come out in sunlight sounds like a good idea and it would probably cost a small fortune to buy. Also it would help if you were cought out during the daylight hours .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer456
What about Interview with a vampire..LASTAT!!!

Now, true true. Lestat, was a very interesting Vampire to say the lease. I did like him. But when it came to the book Queen of the Damned, and the movie as well. The person who played Lestat sucked, I hated the movie. I liked who they got to play in the Interview with a Vampire. Now, that was Lestat. He got his personality down. Lestat wasn't a whiny pathetic loser, like they presented him in the movie Queen Of The Damned.

Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I have not watched Blade but I will soon hopefully. A sunblock for vampires to use so they could come out in sunlight sounds like a good idea and it would probably cost a small fortune to buy. Also it would help if you were cought out during the daylight hours .

Yes it would be a good thing for Vampires. Besides, who wants to sparkle, when you can go down like a champ But yeah, if I had to be a Vampire, I would want to be one from either the Anne Rice books or Blade :P

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 6:08 PM
Nice

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 4:22 PM
BURN BABY BURN! Or wear SPF 1000. I would be fine in the daylight. lol

Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:32 PM
Have you seen this episode of doctor who, vampires in vince I think it is called that at all? It is adout vampires in reinacsss itlay.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:36 PM
I have not seen that episode. Then again I may get shunned when I say this. I have never seen the show, Doctor Who.

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:43 PM Last edited by Artimis : 25th May 2012 at 8:17 PM. Reason: Broke one of the rules of the cult, sorry :(
Should I tell you what happens?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:45 AM
Go ahead, hun. I just can't get around to watching the show. So please do

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 27th May 2012 at 4:58 PM
okay, I have posted it in a new thread in this group Hope you enjoy reading it.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th May 2012 at 1:59 AM
I'll give it a gander, thank you, Artimis

Instructor
#16 Old 28th May 2012 at 2:27 AM
No Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Maybe I'm just partial to that one because of the main two vampires, Angel and Spike.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th May 2012 at 6:54 AM
>.> I knew I forgot one, lol. I haven't watched that show in forever. I mean I have seen a few times, and then I slowly began to watch it again on LOGO. but then. I dunno, I began to watch Underworld again o.O

Sorry, Elyasis

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 5:47 PM
Underworld is a cool film seris, I like rise of lycans the best though

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 8:52 PM
I dunno, Awakening was pretty darn good. I did like Rise of the Lycans as well. Heck. I loved them all. I have a serious crush on Kate Beckinsale as well as Rhona Mitra

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:35 AM
I love them all to

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 6:09 PM
They are beautiful. And that is why Rhona Mitra was casted to play Sonja, because she resembled Kate Beckinsale o.O

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 10:07 AM
Agreed but she did a good job as playing sonja.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 6:01 PM
I love her acting. Sorry, Artimis, I've been busy writing stories and building a house in the SIms 2 o.O

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 11:06 PM
That's okay I hope that uit going well for you.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 12:28 PM
I definitely believe that Anne Rice's vampires were the best depiction. Dark, dramatic, passionate. Bram Stoker's Dracula would be close second. And wow, both are leading the polls! :lovestruc

And LOL at Twilight for not having any votes!

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr

Page 1 of 2