Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy all the way!
6 42.86%
Kingdom Hearts, who doesn't love all that Disney Stuff
3 21.43%
Uhm, a hard choice. I declare I choose both
5 35.71%
None of the above, both of those games suck
0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:08 PM
Default Final Fantasy vs. Kingdom Hearts
So we know, that Kingdom Hearts is more like Final Fantasy in more ways than one. But which game carries the better look and RPG? I would say in my personal opinion, Final Fantasy has that roll.

Their idea behind Final Fantasy had a lot of emotion behind it, and the graphics over the years has just gotten better. I would love to see Final Fantasy VII come back with better graphics same story line, but on the Playstation 3, and also in my personal opinion any game that started on the Playstation or Xbox or Nintendo needs to stay there. Such as Final Fantasy should have stayed on Playstation, that is where it began, and that's where it belongs.

On the other hand, I did like Kingdom Hearts as well, just I didn't like the fact that Donald and Goofy got in the way all the time, I died more that way than anything else. -.-"

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 12:27 AM
Final Fantasy instantly.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 11:20 AM
I quite enjoyed Kingdom Hearts... Final Fantasy shall always be the favourite
Then again I have all the final fantasy games from 1 to 9, yes I know 1-3 and 4-6 are the exact same games, however I'm also one of those horrid collector people that just adores collecting for the sake of having something really awesome that I love. \(^o^)/

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 4:55 PM
I love Final Fantasy I do. I have played all the games, and used to own them all as well, but in a horrific event of me blasting a Cell Phone bill, I had to sell my Final Fantasy games, and...My Tomb Raider games. (PS: One character I could NOT stand, is that Emo toad Cloud Strife)

@annoainthere: Do you have Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 11:39 PM
.... Why yes, yes I do happen to have the Advent Children movie...
I watched it first in not so legitimate circumstances and loved it that much I bought and imported a copy for myself! I'm working on getting some figurines and custom weapon sets (in miniature).

Quite frankly cloud was never a favourite, Vincent and Sephiroth HELL Yeahhhhh. I even like yuffie and barrett too.
Each game always has 1 character that you are never really fussed on... but you got to have them otherwise the drama isn't as good in the story.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 3:48 AM
Cloud, just sucks. He is just whiny loser. And the game could have done without him. Sephiroth is the shit. And so is Vincent. I don't know why. I always thought Sephiroth and Aerith (Aeris) should have gotten together.

And Yuffie is pretty kick ass. I also liked Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz :D

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:29 AM
wow, this is a hard one...since both series have had crossovers, i'd say they're both equally good. what would KH be if they didn't have FF characters in it?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HylianWolf
wow, this is a hard one...since both series have had crossovers, i'd say they're both equally good. what would KH be if they didn't have FF characters in it?

Valid point, valid point.. *nods in thought* KH would be incomplete without the FF characters I suppose. I couldn't imagine another character that could fill the roll as easily as Squall did, but then again chuck in any brooding mute character and it might fill the void.

I do love the way KH incorporated the disney style fairytales and other various and wonderful creations as well. I just wasn't too fussed with the storyline and new bash things play style. I've been a fan of turn based play for far too long and way to used to being able to outwit the AI with a plan of attack instead of just bashing the monster and hoping it dies (honestly I really don't get much enjoyment from smashing and hacking something to pieces). In the end it was just the game play that got me, I would rather tell them to attack then smash some buttons in hopes of doing damage. Oh and I'm a lazy player, the less button smashing the better.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 9:12 PM
yeah, i thought KH was a little lacking in the combat for the first game, but i think they greatly improved for KH2. plus they added in Seifer, Auron, and Yuna, Paine, and Rikku (from FF8 and FFX respectively). it was certainly a game where both the worlds combined, no matter what generation it was from. the blending of all those FF characters plus Disney and originals (like Sora, the Nobodies, Riku, Kairi, ect) made the game so unique and inspired me to get most of the FF and KH characters into a neighborhood together