Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#326 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 12:12 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 20th Jul 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Marcus Brettwaite invited the entire family over for his wedding to Meadow Thayer, but as well as a group photo of the entire family he also wanted one of him, his new wife and his four children with his ex-lover Kaylynn Spitzig. So here he is with his new wife Meadow, sons Sheldon, Zachary & Jonathan and daughter Alice. Also in the photo, in a way, are the unborn twins that Meadow is currently pregnant with. Who would've thought that Marcus would end up with so many kiddies?!

**EDIT** Did I say twins? I meant triplets.... Marcus is now the proud father of James, Judith and Juliette, as well as Zachary, Sheldon, Alice and Jonathan..... All of the triplets have blonde hair, but James has his mother's dark blue eyes and Judith and Juliette have their father's brown eyes.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#327 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 2:29 AM

Erin and Lazlo Curious have a cute wedding in the backyard, on a hot Strangetown day.

Most of Lazlo's family except for Vidcund (who was at work), their niece Jill, and nephew Johnny. It was probably good that Vid wasn't here, because Erin invited her brother Loki along. Loki wasn't much trouble, except for poking Pascal once, since toddler Daphne intervened before anything got too bloody. While Pascy was playing with Daph, Loki went straight for the chess table. Pascal later joined him.

"So Pasc, it seems your brother married my sister. Your little brother got hitched before you did."
"Don't remind me, I'm not too thrilled about it either."
"You know, having a rivalry with you is kind of pointless if you're going to be a depressing grump about it. That isn't fun. Just because I have beat you in everything so far, does not mean you should give up."
"I had a kid before you."
"Congratulations, some otherspace being shoved a baby up your butt. I'm very proud of you."
"Hey, I found the experience to be life enriching. You don't have to be cruel and judgmental about it."
"Sheesh, and you wondered why Circe wanted me instead of you."
"You know what? You're an arrogant jerk, but we're kind of related now. Can we stop fighting and be at least amicable?"
"I just told you not to surrender, and you do it anyway. Boring."
"Just put up the flags, already."

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#328 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:35 AM
The wedding of Emilio Casa to Lily Pond took place in the front yard of his parents' home.

"You're so beautiful I can hardly look at you. I feel like I'm marrying a sunbeam."
"You are so sweet!" Yeah, the living arrangements are awkward. Yeah, she'd rather live out in Drama Acres and have a proper garden. But when you come right down to it, what she needs is right here in front of her. Everything else is negotiable.

Emilio's nephew and niece, Stephen and Natasha, have a hard time sitting still, but their mother Tosha does her best to keep them quiet. His brother-in-law David Ottomas is resolutely not making a scene at his wife's brother's wedding. But the man is not off the hook for seducing his little sister and then abandoning her for this woman. (Which isn't how Emilio remembers the sequence of his relationship with Theodora at all.)
Esteban Casa, the father of the groom, counts up the cost of all the chairs and fancy trimmings, and hopes they can get it all back to the rental place before the deposit's forfeited. It's an emotional time for everybody.

Lily's never been around kids much, but soon finds there isn't much to this "being good with them" business. They're just people, only shorter and with less experience. Their conversation is occasionally disconcerting, but it keeps her on her toes

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#329 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
Speaking of the Fleurada-Bubbler line, why does every wedding party these people have end in a giant pillow fight? It seems to be almost required at every event to bring a poor-quality pillow.

Is it even possible to have a pillow fight with more than three sims? If so, how did you do that? Moveobjects?
Top Secret Researcher
#330 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Is it even possible to have a pillow fight with more than three sims? If so, how did you do that? Moveobjects?

Neither. Miki was having a pillow fight with Casper, and Jackie was experiencing a glitch where she was having a pillow fight with her new husband...

...who was in the other room.
Top Secret Researcher
#331 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 1:54 AM
I'm allowed to double post, since this is actually a new subject?

The joint wedding of Eckhard Fleurada-Lionel Primrose, and Emil Fleurada-Mehrissa Kokosmos.

First was Eckie and Lionel. Emil insisted on his best friend living at their house, even if they were starting a family. There will now be two families living in the same household. I had to do a massive revamp of the house to make everyone fit.

Then, Emil and Mehrissa. Mehrissa managed to conceive a child during her senior year, and gave birth right after graduation, so little Ezekiel is sleeping in the house during the ceremony. Lionel also wants to adopt a baby, so this should be fun to juggle.

Many people attended the wedding. Eight were invited, and three more invited themselves in by way of walk-bys and welcome wagon. It was a huge event.

Eckhard decided to grope Lionel during the party.

"Eww."
"My grandson is friends with this man?"
"Heheh. That's my boy, alright."
Mad Poster
#332 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:13 PM

Brady Estic, still known in the Drama Acres party circuit as Mr. Big, all dressed up for his daughter Margaret's wedding.

Brady thinks this Lucas character she's marrying is a gold-digger - he's a semi-legal simmigrant, he claims to be looking for a legal position, and his mother owns a podunk night club that dreams of being second-tier - but that's what his friends said about Margaret's mother Madge, and look how that turned out. Holy cheese, she's a beautiful bride!

Madge and the groom's mother, Luz Iana, get along much better than anyone expected. They have a lot in common.

As for Brady - a few drinks under his belt, a little time in the hot tub with lots of lovely wedding guests, and he's up for a water balloon fight with the groom's brother!
Don't you wish human weddings were this relaxed?

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#333 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:36 AM
Gene Ramaswami (Sanjay and Priya's youngest son) recently married his college sweetheart, Melanie Ritz. Of course, I took plenty of pictures of their big day!

Exchanging vows:

Melanie feeds her new husband some wedding cake (you can also see a fail on EAxis' part here, as the bride's wedding veil, which is from Glamour Life Stuff, is intersecting her back!):

Their guests may be gone, but that doesn't bother the newlyweds, who keep the party going with a private dance:

The newly minted Mrs. Ramaswami shares a more intimate moment with her husband:

Please excuse the car in the garage in the background. I forgot to put the walls up before I took the picture, and didn't realize it until I was selecting pictures to post here!
Test Subject
#334 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:26 PM
The wedding of Brandon Newbie and Mallory Pearson. Brandon is the son of Bob and Betty newbie, who I made just for fun.
Screenshots

Megank48906:)
Field Researcher
#335 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 4:42 AM
This is the Cyd Roseland from my custom hood (I have one in Uber Megahood also). He just married is girlfriend, townie Meadow Pederson.

Mr. and Mrs. Roseland

A cute bridal pic of Meadow.

BTW, Meadow is now in the beginning stages of pregnancy. I hope they have beautiful kids!
Top Secret Researcher
#336 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 10:55 PM
Max and Jill Flexor get hitched.

"You know, you could have worn something more traditional."
"Eh, I'm not a blushing, virginal bride. No point dressing like one. Plus I have morning sickness. I don't want to puke all over an expensive dress."
"It's four in the afternoon."
"Whatever."

The actual ceremony.

"Why am I wearing a wedding dress to wear to someone else's wedding?"

"I have a feeling this will be a great wedding party."
"Dude, you live next to the General?"
"That Buzz guy? I thought he was discharged from service."
"The guy's still a stickler. I'd keep the noise level down if I were you."

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#337 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 26th Oct 2012 at 1:11 PM. Reason: Naomi's Justine's girlfriend, not Rosemary's!

The wedding of Lisandro Iana to Summer Thyme was supposed to be an outdoor affair, but a thunderstorm came up, so the groom's brothers helped carry the wedding arch inside. The couple consummated the marriage this morning (or on campus several months ago, depending how you look at it), so there's no reason for anyone to feel nervous.

Father of the bride Hi Thyme feels a bit overwhelmed, all the same. All three of his surviving daughters are here, but even if you count their SOs - and he barely knows Justine's girlfriend Naomi Gavigan, in the black suit there - his side of the family is outnumbered by quite a bit.
Summer is the first of his brood to get married, Justine and Naomi will be tying the knot before he can turn around - when did he get so old?

If the Ianas are throwing the party, it's going to be a roof raiser! There's so many of them, most of them outrageously outgoing, even the shy ones have Popularity as an aspiration, and all the married ones - Lourdes, Luis, Lucas, and now Lisandro - will make out with their spouses at the drop of a hat. Carmel Newson dances with his mother Lourdes while Luis's son Otto, who can't walk yet, bops happily away next to Lucas's wife Margaret.

Finally, the sun comes out! Luis and family friend Paul Curian do their part to keep things lively by having a pillow fight. "Daddy, I'm so happy!"
"Then why are you crying?"
"I just wish - oh, you don't think maybe Spring followed you here?"
"She might have." Her ghost doesn't act as if she were happy for her sister, growing up and getting all she never would - but neither of them mentions that.

Mad Poster
#338 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:46 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:01 AM.

Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer tie the knot in the garden of Goth Manor. Guests on the bride's side include her parents Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor, her younger brother Alexander, her future step-mother Dina Caliente and her old schoolfriend Mary-Sue Pleasant and Mary-Sue's husband Daniel. Darren Dreamer only has one guest in attendance: his son Dirk. The photography was courtesy of Nina Caliente, who is hoping to take the photos at her sister's wedding soon and wanted to get some practice before Dina's big day! :-)

And indeed, not long afterwards it was time for the wedding of Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth. For both of them this will be their second marriage, so they kept things simple, only inviting family and marrying in the Goth Manor living room. Nina Caliente took this photo too - she's very happy with it but she does realise that she needs to try and come up with some other poses for her newly-weds to assume when she takes their post-nuptial portraits! :-)

Like father, like daughter! So there we have it - there are two happy newly-wed couples living in Goth Manor at the moment.... And both, yes both, couples heard the tinkle of chimes when they consummated their weddings - and both have just welcomed little daughters in to the world. Welcome to Simtopia, Delilah Dreamer and Elizabeth Goth!
Mad Poster
#339 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:21 AM

Harriet Hawkins may be taking the Ottomas name when she marries Ted, but there's no doubt whatsoever that he is ready to be a member of the Hawkins family. "A little to the left, honey...Yeah, perfect."

Her family, his family, it's a mob scene and of course I had to teleport people in. But wait - is that - Can it be?

Everyone managed to get into their formal wear for the ceremony? Everybody? Oh, Halelu- no, hang on, there's some people missing.

Ah, there they are. Harris Hawkins, dancing with his niece Dove; David Ottomas, dancing with his son Dave. All in everyday clothes. Hey, at least they didn't bomb the wedding pics. And look, somebody left them a wedding present! Gee, I hope it's a computer.

Top Secret Researcher
#340 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:54 PM

Pan Gallo and Talin Moo get hitched, right when they get home from a lovely date.

Pan then has the first dance...with his son?

Where the heck is Talin?

Well. Okay then.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#341 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 6:11 PM

"Sit down, Dad! We're trying to get married here!"

"That's better." World, meet George and Jovita Hawkins, feeding influence and aspiration points to their families' elders.

The final wedding of the rotation, Daisy Wheels to Tom Ottomas, can only benefit one set of elders.

Since the lot's kind of small, Daisy decided to have the buffet indoors. Note the groom's brother Ted hovering behind his wife Harriet's chair so he can make out with her the moment she's done eating. "Sweetie! We can't expect the kickybag game to raise the party score all by itself! Let's get going!"

Top Secret Researcher
#342 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 5:12 AM
The Beaker wedding could of been better.

The guests walked onto the lot dodging hail. I found this funny. Perfect weather for a wedding like this.

The vows were exchanged as usual, though it took Loki a while to realize he had to go inside the house.

Buzz clapped along with everyone else, though he was truly frightened.

"Daddy, I'm married! Isn't that wonderful!"
"I...well..."
"What is it?"
"...please be careful, dear. If you need any help..."
"Oh, don't worry, dad! I'll be fine!"
"But-"
"Eep! Arwin needs me for something! Probably just wants to make sure I'm okay. Or he wants to do things. Hee. The buffet table's in the kitchen, help yourself!"
"Hm."

He helps himself to the cruddy selection, as well as to the selection of booze he found hidden.

He isn't happy about this union.

At all.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#343 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:48 PM

Helen Wheels prepares for her wedding party, wishing the nice dining room set she ordered had arrived in time. Daniel's been waiting till she got here so they could make decorating decisions together, which means the place is drab and shabby despite being brand new.

But hey, they've got kicky bag, videogames, brother-in-law stalking the bride, people who know and like each other - what else do you really need for a good party?

Oh, hey, pillow-fighting, too! Maybe Heidi will marry Guy and get her brother-in-law out of her house. Meantime, Daniel's so handsome...but she's still going to kick his husbandly ass at this game!

Top Secret Researcher
#344 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 7:44 AM

Malcolm and Heidi finally tied the knot. They're crazy about each other, so it will be interesting if married life effects their relationship or not. They live with the Beakers, so anything can happen.

Staying true to their quirky selves, Malcolm shoves a piece of wedding cake into his wife's mouth.

Malcolm's dad tells a really bad dirty joke. Malcolm loved it, while it apparently caused Heidi to have morning sickness.

"This is the best day of my life, Mal!"
"Even if you were puking?"
"I'm not really bothered by that! In fact, I think I'm pregnant!"
"OH MY GOD REALLY? That's wonderful! This really is an amazing day, isn't it?"
"One out of a future many!"

Simblr.
Link Ninja
#345 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 6:46 AM

The Wedding Venue was the orchard at the prestigious Cosgrove Villa, the same place that the groom had spent his childhood.

The Bride, Jillian exchanges vows with her husband-in-the-making, Pierce Cosgrove. He is actually happier than he seems at the moment. For you see, in his youth he attracted all the vapid, selfish girls due to his family's fortune and once in college he escaped all that and truly made a connection with a woman who was an intellectual and kindred spirit.

Time for the big Wedding Toast! Pierce looks fondly at Jillian as his aunt and mother toast the new couple.

A moment later everyone is sipping their flutes of champagne, and then Jill notices Pierce staring at her with that quiet passion in his eyes. Usually collected and stoic, she blushes with a smile and understands no man will love her as much as him.

After the wedding feast and cake, Jill and Pierce share the first dance. It's been a great day. Pierce realizes with heels, and that particular hairdo that Jillian is taller than him.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#346 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 8:15 AM
Due to the fact, I have so many pictures. I will be putting it in a spoiler :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#347 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 4:46 PM
Alice Jones married Henry Jacquet:

Annie Wilsonoff married Larry London:

Somehow, they ended up standing in the wrong direction under the wedding arch. I don't know what happened.

They have 3 bolts for each other and with ACR, they can't stop woohooing! Annie is now pregnant with their first child.
Lab Assistant
#348 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 7:42 PM

If you leave me now…
Lab Assistant
#349 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 5:16 AM

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#350 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 8:11 AM
jayevonne, double posting is not allowed.

Also, you can only have 4 pics per post.
Page 14 of 23