Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Level Numbers Added to Job Titles

by Phaenoh Posted 16th Mar 2011 at 4:02 AM - Updated 28th May 2017 at 4:26 PM by Phaenoh

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 28th May 2017 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Thank you, what is it supposed to say?

Without the mod it says "Star" (just like in english)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#102 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quietscheente
Without the mod it says "Star" (just like in english)
Thank you! I've fixed it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#103 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 12:29 AM
I said thank you, bit i didnt downloaded it, because there is no hungarian. Anyway, nice job. :o)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#104 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaligi
I said thank you, bit i didnt downloaded it, because there is no hungarian. Anyway, nice job. :o)
What is the Hungarian word for Level? It doesn't take much work to add that it.
Space Pony
#105 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alraris
It is quite popular to call "level" as "level" in polish like in english, and the short form is just "lvl".
Well, that's not true. It's popular among some younger Polish people, but it is rather a slang word, not widely accepted. There is a Polish word that means "level"… but there is no need to use it. It may be just a number in brackets, for example Unnatural Crossbreeder (8). You know what this number means.
Yeah, I know it's a very late reply.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 8:28 PM
Thanks for this download. I don't have a problem with English usually, but currently my game is installed in Finnish as I forgot to change the language before I started a new challenge and can't deal with the "everyone's names change to completely random when you change language"-bug right now. Yeah, Origin just decided to install the game in Finnish, didn't ask for language. If you have time, the word for "level" is "taso" in Finnish. If you want to give me instructions on how to translate this to Finnish myself, I'll do it happily
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 5:36 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 8:58 PM
I just wanted t o say that I won't play anymore if this is not installed. When we finally got Sims 2 working after a hard drive failure and and update to Win 10, this was one of the first things I put in. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Simone95 : 18th Jun 2019 at 10:16 PM.
Thanks! A simple, but nice update to my game

In the Dutch version, everything seems to be fine except in the Paranormal career. In my game, a woman was promoted to "Lvl 9", instead of "Exorcist Lvl 9" (same as in English). And at level 10, the job menu says "Sekteleider" (Cult Leader) without the level behind it. As far as I've seen the other jobs and careers, the rest seems to be fine

And as I'm already posting: in my opinion, the word 'niveau' (abbreviation 'niv', like in French) would be more correct in Dutch than 'level'. Level isn't completely incorrect though, but it's more game slang (like "cool, I'm level up!"). Though I get it's a lot of work to change that...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:34 PM
Thank you so much for this mod. It's one of those rare mods that work. And also this was needed by all of us, so thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 12:41 PM
Can you do this in Italian?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xirem26
Can you do this in Italian?
What is the proper word in Italian?
Test Subject
#113 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
What is the proper word in Italian?

"Livello" for "Level"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#114 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 1:57 PM
Awesome mod, but where's the job level indicator for the teen version of the Dance Career?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#115 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:09 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:19 PM.
Can you make a Hungarian translation?
Due to the logic of the language itself, it would be like this, with numbers and letters swapped and a dot after the number:
Lvl 1 --> 1. szint
Lvl 2 --> 2. szint
etc.
Test Subject
#116 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 8:22 AM Last edited by Renfree : 26th Jan 2021 at 10:59 AM.
Thank you, I can't imagine my game without this mod now!
I just want you to know that in Russian the Show Business career duplicates the positions and descriptions of the Entertainment career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 10:44 AM
Thank you for this, Phaenoh! I play the game in Czech so it would be great if you did a czech translation. You can safely use ,,Lvl". I would like to keep the description in the Czech language, but I miss the level designation. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#118 Old 12th May 2021 at 10:05 PM
Am I the only one who it isn't working for the paranormal career? It works for everything else, just not paranormal.
Test Subject
#119 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for the mod! I actually started to make a Czech translation just for my own purposes, but I have trouble finding the original career descriptions - I have only Slacker and Sports. Does anyone know if there some way to download the original files or something?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 10th May 2022 at 6:24 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 10:14 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 6:31 PM
No all heroes wear capes
Test Subject
#123 Old 29th Jun 2023 at 10:10 PM
hi! just wanted to let you know that you might have mixed up the entertainment and show business careers. i only noticed it while editing the package (i have career defaults so i need to remove the maxis careers i have defaults for).
Test Subject
#124 Old 25th Jul 2023 at 1:29 PM
The teen dance career lacks levels (for all levels, I believe) but otherwise, great mod!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#125 Old 10th Jan 2024 at 6:50 AM
I noticed that a ways back somebody asked about custom careers. Nope, custom careers don't automatically get levels added. However, with SimPE and Bidou's Career Editor, it's easy for you to Do It Yourself.
Page 5 of 6