Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 3:03 PM
Default Aargh, Water Problem
Sigh, what am I doing wrong? All of the sudden my water is not blue. I have done many worlds and not had this issue before. Went into EIG to test and still have this. Turned off fog and changed water level a bit per another thread I found. It is now doing this for any new world I try to create. What am I missing? Not having fun yet.

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 3:32 PM
In CAW, this can happen when you have fog turned off. That wouldn't effect EIG though. Do you have any lighting mods installed that affect the fog?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 3:53 PM
I think I have a lighting mod for Cronor but that is on my laptop at the other location. I am not seeing anything on this PC. Let me play with the fog again. If I open worlds in CAW started earlier they are fine. But any new one I try does this. Back to check fog. Thank you for the reply.

edit: I have no idea why, but now it is OK and I touched nothing.

Like when the car makes a noise and you take to garage and it does not do it! LOL
Will hope it stays that way.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 6:02 PM
This is always the way with world creation, I find! Glad you fixed it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
This is always the way with world creation, I find! Glad you fixed it.

I did not do a thing other than open the program again, but will take credit for the fix. LOL Doing a silly new world now that may be fun to continue.