Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:40 PM Last edited by fiatlux : 24th Jan 2016 at 4:12 PM.
Beautiful wedding pictures, everyone!
Mine aren't exactly gorgeous, just...erm...interesting:

A wedding on a community lot, the register office (and I forgot to ban the UC, great...)

Apparently he's got a romantic side himself.

Another community lot, the local church. Checking out bridesmaids is quite common, even in the Sims 2, I guess.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#477 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 8:29 PM

Here's a picture set of Daniel and Heidi's wedding. My attempt at actually doing a formal wedding for once.
The guests left before they even got married and they didn't have any money for a honeymoon..the grilled cheese was to make up for it.
But I'd say they had a good time.

*cough*Until IGaveThemSixKids*cough*
Forum Resident
#478 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 4:06 PM
Mercury Goth (Strangetown Bella's daughter with aliens) married Talin Nanale from Uni. He is very rich so they had the wedding in their huge home.

Right after they said their vows, they autonomously turned to look at each other. Moments like this is why I love The Sims!

Then they danced the night away upstairs in the party area

While the mother (who is a vampire now) and cousin/half sister of the bride ate cake. (Lazlo adopted Mercury when she was a baby. The cousin is Vidcund's daughter, but she's also from the same alien as Mercury so they are half sisters too)

And 'Uncle' Vidcund tried to flirt with pretty vampire friend that Bella brought as a guest. (This is Erin Singles)
Mad Poster
#479 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 5:47 PM

Andy Bellum and JoAnn Gutenberg (from Land Grant University) are now husband and wife! Many congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Bellum!

The wedding party included the bride's best friends/house-mates/band-mates Dot Matrix (far left) and Daisy Wheels (centre left); the groom's sister Sara Bellum (centre right), holding Andy's half-alien son Post Bellum, and Andy's best friends/former frat brothers Damon Pythias (right centre back) and Hi Thyme (far right). Andy's other son, Wagon Wheels, was also at the wedding, but I somehow managed to forget to include him in the photo - boo hiss! :-(

(You can read more about my Land Grant University residents here and here.)
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 8:55 PM
While it was too late for neighbor, Loki Beaker.. Johnny Smith and his bride decided to have a "bedroom" wedding during a thunderstorm. Of course, Ophelia had to call him RIGHT after the ceremony. (They share a son together, when he cheated on his then fiancé with Ophi.)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#481 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 4:12 PM

Cyd Roseland and Sue Casa (a dormie from Land Grant University) married in a small, private wedding ceremony in their back garden, when Sue was heavily pregnant with their daughter, Cindy, who was born that evening. They only invited one friend to the ceremony - Sue's friend Gene Poole took their wedding photos for them. They opted not to throw a party, preferring to have a simple ceremony, but they are very pleased with the photos that Gene took of their special day!

(You can read more about my Land Grant University residents here, here and here.)
Forum Resident
#482 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 4:15 AM
Default My favourite wedding photo
Joe Carr looks like a cat who ate all the cream

What he doesn't know that the milk is very sour. Meet Allegra, my runaway artist, who refused to be a gypsy and decided to be a gothic mechanic instead. She's a free-spirit and has been cheating on him since the moment the pop-up said "your date is a success". This really is a wedding, but Allegra gets upset if I don't dress her in sexy red.
Test Subject
#483 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:32 AM
After seeing many comments/pictures generated by you guys, I am quite happy after seeing your Sims is happy.
Forum Resident
#484 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 5:20 PM
The Larsons like to look at their wedding pictures and reminisce about that wonderful day...too bad the moment was photobombed by that teenager looking at the tombstones in the background. What lousy photographer takes wedding pictures with tombstones in the background anyway?
Link Ninja
#485 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 6:01 AM Last edited by Charmful : 17th Mar 2017 at 5:14 PM.
Default Skyler and Sonata
Five down, one to go! For matriarch Kimmy Hart, her sole aspiration in life is to marry off six children. She's gained a new son-in-law in Skylar Greystone and she figures he's a fine, upstanding gentleman as she knows his mother and they were college friends back in the day. Sonata was filled with love and adoration from all her friends and family, even more so at the fact they all showed up. It's like herding cats in the Hart family now with all her niece and nephews joining the clan.

The Hart Family

Featuring: Adagio and Andante - her older twin brothers, Rhapsody - her own twin sister, Andante's daughter - Stacia, Mother Kimmy, New Husband Skylar, Sonata herself in the chair, father Matthew, Melody's twinny tykes - Rosaline and Roderick, Older sister Melody, Oldest sister Harmony and her three boys - teen Nicholas, Kit, and Shane - the only redheaded kid in the family made of dark and golden brunettes.

Sonata and Skyler at the altar

Cake Times

First Dance

While both sims in this marriage had many-a-flings they've always gravitated back toward each other. A few dates in high school was nothing to either of them, but it wasn't until college and a certain 'camping vacation ' in college, did they start to get serious with one another.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#486 Old 5th May 2016 at 7:15 PM
The wedding of Shelly Klein and Carlos Reyes from Meadow Creek.
PART 1:

Bear County arrives a little late and is embarrassed to find everybody else staring at him.

All the guests applaud. They're finally thinking about the bride instead of Bear County. (I forgot to turn off the Special Event Camera, so missed the exchange of vows and rings.)

The traditional shoving of wedding cake into the bride's face. Bear County has discovered the champagne bottle.

All the wedding guests enjoyed the cake except for Bear County, who refused to leave the champagne.

I took a lot of screenshots of this wedding, so there will be at least one more upload.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#487 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:50 AM
It's been three days since I posted Part 1, so I hope this doesn't count as a double post.

The wedding of Shelly Klein and Carlos Reyes from Meadow Creek.
PART 2:

Bear County: "It sure is nice of the Klein family to give us such a good deal on their old barn. I wish Guthrie would slow down with the remodeling and redecorating though. At the rate he's going, he'll burn through our funds in nothing flat and we'll end up out on the street again and the kids'll be back in foster care. But how do I tell him without hurting his feelings or breaking his heart? Damn, this is good bubbly! Let's have 'nuther toas' t'the happy couple!" But where is the happy couple?

Blushing bride Shelly Klein-Reyes has gone in search of her dearly beloved husband. She wants to give him a romantic kiss.

But Carlos Reyes is deeply engrossed in a game of darts. Beating his personal best is much more important to him than his new bride or their guests. This does not bode well for their future happiness.

At last the party is over and the guests begin to leave. Everybody had a wonderful time (SMILE, you idiots! You're supposed to have enjoyed yourselves!). Bear County is still worrying about his family's money.

It seems that I set out to take screenshots of a wedding party and instead accomplished the following:
1) Documented next door neighbor Bear County's descent into alcoholism
2) Managed to get almost no photos of the bride and groom!

I hope you enjoyed my little story anyway. I posted some out-takes in the blooper thread (post 899).
Screenshots
Scholar
#488 Old 8th May 2016 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86

Andy Bellum and JoAnn Gutenberg (from Land Grant University) are now husband and wife! Many congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Bellum!

The wedding party included the bride's best friends/house-mates/band-mates Dot Matrix (far left) and Daisy Wheels (centre left); the groom's sister Sara Bellum (centre right), holding Andy's half-alien son Post Bellum, and Andy's best friends/former frat brothers Damon Pythias (right centre back) and Hi Thyme (far right). Andy's other son, Wagon Wheels, was also at the wedding, but I somehow managed to forget to include him in the photo - boo hiss! :-(

(You can read more about my Land Grant University residents here and here.)

I've wanted to name a sim Sara Bellum as well after PPG.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#489 Old 21st May 2016 at 12:36 PM
What a beautiful wedding!

Oh...?
Test Subject
#490 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:42 AM
Kenny marrying reincarnated Elena Martin from Riverblossom Hills
Screenshots
Instructor
#491 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 7:03 PM
Default A Medieval Wedding
Lab Assistant
#492 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 2:10 AM Last edited by cheezypuff121P : 20th Jul 2016 at 2:10 AM. Reason: edited for clarity
The first generation of Corinth has been wedded! Kokona and Alexander Goode had a glamorous winter wedding with all in attendance. Well...some guests had to be dismissed due to ACR trying to pair off my single Gen 1 sims with married/partnered Gen 0 sims.

No view of the audience, because sims lose their minds at weddings.

Lurking since 10/2/07 ~ Call me Cheezy. ;)
Tumblr: http://mmmcheezy.tumblr.com/
Forum Resident
#493 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 8:23 PM
Reese and Starr, outside posing for the wedding photos for their album...

While inside the house..
Top Secret Researcher
#494 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:04 AM
The ceremony

The feast (replaced anacronistic symbol in speech bubble with simlish writing in order to capture bride's face)

The bride being lusted after by other than the groom.
Field Researcher
#495 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 9:55 AM

Test Subject
#496 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 2:52 AM
Image heavy
Theorist
#497 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 12:30 AM
Default It's not the dream wedding I wanted for them but I had to save the date---
I really like Clemmey and Jahmes. I wanted them to get married very soon in my game but with their work schedules and other issues (like building a nice wedding venue) I found myself pressed for time. Today had to be the day---because it's my wedding anniversary and I wanted them to share the date with my husband and me. (Yeah, we love our simmies, don't we? If I told him this he would say that's just sad or I'm a nerd or something..lol).

So today's wedding was a bit rushed. My dog had to go out right in the middle of it and I could only snap a few photos before I had to go back to their house so I could save it.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#498 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:08 PM
This rotation has had two (alien) weddings so far. With such nice weather in the Spring, they both had outdoor weddings at home.

Helium Grunt (Ripp's son) and Vespa Smith (Johnny Smith's daughter)

Riley Smith (Nathan & Mary Gavigan's grandson) and Pandora Newson (Gallagher's daughter)
Forum Resident
#499 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 4:30 PM
This rotation is finally over and the last wedding was (again) with an alien.

Julien & Georgia Newson Cooke's daughter (Julia) and Pascal's son (Saturn)

Top Secret Researcher
#500 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 11:01 PM
Default Not the most successful of weddings

Page 20 of 23