Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#501 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 3:44 AM
Denny and Sebastian have finally found time to take a break from the farm and get hitched (they are now the Greystones). They've been wanting to get married for awhile now but ever since the farmer's market business took off they'd been putting it off. Well, their children are on summer break and in their teens and what better season than the summer for an outdoor wedding? The ceremony took place on the farm with a lot of family and friends. the weather was amiable. Their BFF lesbian couple/housemates played music.

Before the ceremony, they were thinking about food. Skye is the double-bassist and her wife, Nelle is on guitar.

The cinematic dip and kiss

Post-ceremony cuddles and pics

Finally, they have some of that food they were waiting for

Then they went off on their honeymoon

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Inventor
#502 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 9:00 AM
Kai and Ryanne's wedding

'We are ready. The guests apparently are not!'

Late for the ceremony, Albin dared to complain:
'I hope they hurry up, it's almost time for ours!'
Top Secret Researcher
#503 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:20 AM
Wedding guests

They like to congregate in bathrooms

Lately they've decided a garage is a good place to gather too... why?

They're often facing the wrong way,

or too busy doing their own thing to even notice the ceremony.

That awkward moment when a guest is wearing the same dress as the bride... damn them!
Lab Assistant
#504 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 4:52 PM
The wedding of Posey and Ethel Willowbottom (née Smithy) was a small, but happy affair at the Town Hall in Bluebell Hills. The brides were blushing and happy,

But a lovesick sim just HAD to voice his objections

Obadiah was shooed out of Town Hall

And Ethel and Posey went on to become Mrs. and Mrs. Willowbottom

Bonus pictures after-the-ceremony pictures!

Test Subject
#505 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:26 PM Last edited by SeptemberSimsForum : 13th Mar 2017 at 2:43 PM.
1850's themed wedding from my historical challenge.

Wedding day.

More pics:

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#506 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 9:48 AM
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site rules. You can put the remaining images in a spoiler tag, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#507 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site rules. You can put the remaining images in a spoiler tag, thank you

Done! :D
Scholar
#508 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 10:41 PM

Bottom insisted that her servants have their wedding at the house, as there was already a wedding arch there! Nobody had expected the late Titania to take her place among the various guests wandering among the weeds. (Can you see her there? Nobody at the wedding did, thankfully!)

Monica's thoughts: OK, looks like everyone's here...oh yeah, officiant. Where is she?

Erin did show up, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. However, Erin notably did not look happy, and had chosen to keep practical trousers on rather than changing into her formalwear. Given that she knows Veronaville, that's understandable.

The only fight during the party, however, was between Sarah and her old boyfriend, who had convinced Erin to bring him along. Cobweb Mab, who was the one who invited a murderous Capp who is currently a werewolf to the party -- and who spent a good part of it behaving seriously creepy -- chose to pay no attention to such petty human quarrels. Homework was much more important. (This might be a fae child who can do well academically, though her social behaviour leaves much to be desired.)
Mad Poster
#509 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:26 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 4:27 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
Awhile back I discovered a backup of Sampleville, my very first Sims neighborhood and decided to put it back in my game just for kicks. I started it not long after I got the base game and wanted to try out the game without "messing up" the Maxis neighborhoods. I think the last time I played this was some time after Seasons was released.

Ebenezer Scrooge was in love with Jeri Sample and they were all ready to get married. I sent them on a date to get them to spin up marriage wants. At first I was freaking out because the wedding arch in the church wasn't clickable and then I realized that they hadn't gotten engaged yet. Usually lovebirds in my game will spin up wants to get engaged and then follow up with wants to get married. Not these two. They've been waiting for nearly a real-time DECADE! They wanted to get hitched NOW!

Scholar
#510 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:20 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 24th Jul 2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Spelling
SeptemberSimsForum: Where did you get those dresses? Not that I plan a 1800 hood but it would be nice to have sims dressed like that.

Freefalldreams: I just love the wedding couple in their red dresses. Very nice hairs too.
Field Researcher
#511 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:33 PM
Lina Rivera and David Chasson. Quick engagement, quick wedding, honeymoon pregnancy afterwards. They are both very happy family sims.

Test Subject
#512 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 9:49 PM
Wedding I had just the other day for my sim Meru (Orange hair.) And Sim Reed. (Red/black hair.)

Forum Resident
#513 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 5:54 PM
Strangetown weddings:

Mirabella Nanale (granddaughter of Bella Goth) & Pluto Newson (son of Gallagher)

Gravity Curious (daughter of Lazlo Curious) & Regan Kosmokos (grandson of Ripp Grunt)

Not wanting to miss his daughter's wedding, Lazlo shows up from the grave

Rhea Grunt (granddaughter of Ripp Grunt) & Ridley Smith (grandson of the Gavigans)
Mad Poster
#514 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:01 PM
A few (belated) pictures of Jenna and Peter's wedding

Scholar
#515 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 7:33 AM

I tested out community lot weddings with Cherry and Natsumi, who've been engaged since college. I kept the cinematic on because I hadn't seen it in a while, so I apologize for the uncreative photos!

Mad Poster
#516 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 11:38 AM
Next time just don't include the champagne. That stuff will turn any sims gathering into uncontrollable toasting madness!
Scholar
#517 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 2:33 PM
Just in general, there were so many unrelated people in there and at first I wanted them to be there, but when it was time for the food, it was just a mess.
Mad Poster
#518 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:32 AM
Oh yes - trying to control that many sims will drive you crazy very quickly even without the champagne!
Test Subject
#519 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:02 AM
Landgraab wedding: Malcolm and Lucy are getting married

Lab Assistant
#520 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:34 AM

things were going great. awesome. but then guess whos freaking parents decided to just break dance during AND next to their entire service?

22. male. he/him. autistic.
REST IN PEACE JOTARO KUJO. JUNE 2020 - JANUARY 2021.
Mad Poster
#521 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:01 PM
The wedding of Morty Roth (70) and his second wife, Avril Loner (18)
The wedding was attended by two of Morty's children; Xander Roth and Kayla Roth, Son-in-Law Dustin Broke, Daughter-in-law Sally Riley, Grandchildren Ffion, Wyatt and Skipper. Avril's Father, Ajay Loner, older sister Gloria Curious and Brother-in-Law Abacus Curious, and the couple's family friend Gabe O'Mackey.
Avril's mother, Alexandra Loner and Morty's eldest daughter Sandra Broke did not attend due to disagreements with the couple's age gap

Cutting of the cake

Morty and Avril, with bridesmaid Gloria Curious

Ffion Roth and Wyatt Broke

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#522 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:32 PM
Love that little girl's outfit

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#523 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:20 PM
Carlos Savatore and Aislin O'Connor

The wedding was held at West Valley Farm. I built the lot specifically for their wedding, but it's turned into a pick-your-own fruit orchard as well as a wedding venue.

These pictures were all taken by a sim with a camera in game.
Lab Assistant
#524 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 3:58 AM
The wedding of Orlando and Sophie (Miguel) Centowski.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#525 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:19 PM
The wedding of Ginger Newson & Beau Broke:

These two have had a long engagement–Ginger felt the need to be there for her younger siblings, and Beau felt the need to be there for his elderly mother, so moving in together was off the table for quite a while. Now that Garrett and Georgia are finally off at college, the wedding can take place, with Ginger joining the Broke household.

It's a thrifty wedding: the ceremony space is Brandi's backyard, and both bride & groom are wearing homemade outfits. Ginger made her own wedding dress, while Brandi stitched together a suit for Beau. The food at the reception was all cooked by Brandi, using a golden trout caught by Garrett.

The couple are both Family sims, and greatly appreciate the ways in which their various relatives have contributed to this wedding. To them, marriage is above all a joining of families, and the way their wedding came together is a perfect reflection of this.

Continuing in the themes of frugality and family, I like to think the rings once belonged to Skip & Brandi.

The newlyweds decided to eschew the tradition of one partner taking the other's surname, and instead create something new between them. These two will henceforth be known as Beau & Ginger Newbroke.

Page 21 of 23