Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 New Porch Fences - Upd. 24th Dec, Now CASTable!

by Flabaliki Posted 14th Nov 2009 at 10:42 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:42 PM by Flabaliki

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 4:24 PM
This is a great addition to the game. It's a shame that I can't use them because you guys refuse to put anything in the Sims3pack format. I cannot use the Monkey download helper because I can't figure out how to install it. Plus, it seems to require some mucking about with game files, which I don't want to even attempt.
Thanks for sharing anyway,
Ellen
Scholar
#27 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:24 PM
Fab, much needed, thank you!
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 9:54 PM
thanks so much i really love this
=]
Scholar
#29 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 3:55 PM
Do you mind if we recolour these? Full credit to you for the meshes of course. I love them
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
Do you mind if we recolour these? Full credit to you for the meshes of course. I love them

Like I said, WA is going to let us have recolourable fences, so when that is out I'll update the meshes . With that recent patch that EA gave us, it should give that feature to everyone not just owners of the game.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:08 AM
OMFG I love you!! Thank you for this. I was so sick and tired of the colums and fencing not being like it use to in Sims 2 Thanks so much. Please make more different colors!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:56 AM
WOW AMAZING! someone rich should totally marry you for creating this MAGNIFICENT fence! <3
Scholar
#33 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
Like I said, WA is going to let us have recolourable fences, so when that is out I'll update the meshes . With that recent patch that EA gave us, it should give that feature to everyone not just owners of the game.

Oh dear, sorry, I must have missed where you said that. I can't wait to get the EP now if it's giving us that. Thanks for the info

Just looked back in the thread, my bad, I hadn't read all the comments.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:33 AM
Love this, thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:31 AM
These fences crashed my game! After I installed them, my game would crash every time, and after I removed them it ran fine.

They look great, but PLEASE update them! I would gladly re-download them after you update them. I mean it!

BTW, TS3 WA does allow re-colorable fences & stairs!!!! YEAH! It's about freaking time!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:31 PM
I love these too but hearing there are problems with WA I will wait. If you do update them I would like to see them made into sims3pack files too. There has been a lot of talk about WA making the game run very bad with any package files. I have been working to convert the ones I can but not all will convert with TSR workshop and these are some of the ones that won't.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 1:06 AM
These are great! I'd never even thought of doing the trim on the top! Fantastic! TYVM
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:35 PM
Yay, these are awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:59 PM
Is it save now to use them in WA?
I don't want those blue lots to show again...
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:34 PM
Oh, that's so great! Thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:40 PM
So so great !! Castable ! ^___^ Thank you !

I bet you tried them with WA and 1.7 patch before right ?
Mad Poster
#44 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:44 AM
I am currently using them in my 1.7 patched base game, it works great except for saving the style. The save reverts back to the original color, so I save the preset color.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:05 AM
Oh, thank you so much for making this CAStable. I'd been hoping! I loved it so much, but I'd been gone a bit and hadn't been checking on updates.
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:55 AM
Thank you, Thank you, and mmm THANK YOU
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 1:32 AM
Thank you for these - I have already put them to go use!
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:32 AM
Any word on an update? It's incompatible with WA. Love the work and are really needed in the game. Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 1:43 PM
@suzymarie it works perfectly fine with WA, I have WA and use them all the time

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#50 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:58 PM
I just found these and I wanted to say thanks. Now I can build my porches just the way I wanted.
Page 2 of 3