Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Menu

by TwistedMexi Posted 9th Feb 2017 at 1:57 PM - Updated 15th May 2017 at 2:52 AM by TwistedMexi

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chickles13
hi there! I just wanted to say that im having the same issue as reptonplay, im in the usa. i hope that helps c:

Thanks, are you on version 1.27.80.1020 (Tells you in the bottom left of the main menu)? Are you missing any game packs or expansions?

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Hello, could you link a screenshot of what you're seeing? Also what region are you in? I'm wondering if there's a different interface file for other locales.

My screen looked exactly as Reptonplay's, so I guess no need to add another screenshot. I use the English (UK) language for the game, though I'm located in Luxembourg. Oh, and my game is fully patched, always uptodate
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
My language English UK

What I can say is that I am Not able to move my sim or any another sim, not able to go into menu or shut down the game some button are missing in top right hand corner, Edit button is missing

This occurs because of the UI Cheats Extension mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 7:46 PM
thank tukete.tsuyu it's a conflict with the UI Cheats Extension mod I have now remove the UI Cheats Extension mod and the Tmex-ClassicUI works fine now (from UK) thank TwistedMexi you do a great job
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tukete.tsuyu
This occurs because of the UI Cheats Extension mod

Thank you so much for pointing this out, saves me quite a bit of headache. I'll see what I can do to improve compatibility with it.

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
thank tukete.tsuyu it's a conflict with the UI Cheats Extension mod I have now remove the UI Cheats Extension mod and the Tmex-ClassicUI works fine now (from UK) thank TwistedMexi you do a great job

There is now a UI Cheats compatible version of Classic Menu available for download Thanks!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
There is now a UI Cheats compatible version of Classic Menu available for download Thanks!

Thank you

you do a great job

thanks again
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 11:18 PM
Thank you! I really don't like the new start screen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 4:13 AM
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. That new menu is eyesore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 3:07 AM
Thank you so much for this Mod.. my game was sooo draggy after the new " update" and took forever to load, but with your mod, I'm back to playing in a matter of minutes instead of having to wait a 1/2 hour for the game to load up! Thank you! THank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 7th May 2017 at 3:59 PM
Big thanks, for me a very useful mod!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th May 2017 at 9:13 PM
today's patch that includes a new menu for loading saved games seems to have broken this mod. The new menu doesn't show all of my save files. please update this when you can, thanks
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:19 AM
Gonna second that the classic menu is busted with the May 25th patch. It was causing infinite friendship ++'s over my sims heads in game. People seem to be reporting the same issue with the UI cheats extension mod if that helps in tracking down the problem.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th May 2017 at 4:10 AM
Any chance of a 'classic load/save' menu to go with this? I hate the new system. I rotate through many households in a given save and the picture is meaningless to me. I've a bunch of saves with descriptive text names that I can no longer see (other than one at a time when hovering the mouse, which doesn't help me search the list at a glance worth a darn.) I really need the old text-based filename list back, if at all possible. Thanks for listening!
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:52 AM
will this mod be updated for the latest patch and to work with the UI Cheats Extension v1.9 at all? <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CJGirl20
will this mod be updated for the latest patch and to work with the UI Cheats Extension v1.9 at all? <3

Has UI Cheats Extension been updated? If so then I can update mine, no problem.

Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 11:06 PM
It is possible to do something to appear Parenthood GP cover on the menu? Just there are still Vampires GP cover. Although without mod are shown Parenthood GP cover.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tukete.tsuyu
It is possible to do something to appear Parenthood GP cover on the menu? Just there are still Vampires GP cover. Although without mod are shown Parenthood GP cover.

Sure. I have to add these in manually each time a GP releases, I'll get an update out soon.

Inventor
#44 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:52 PM
Hey, just wanna let you know that Pandora Sims stole your Mod -.- If you want to do something against it read here The more do something the better :P

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:07 PM
Hi!
This mod is compatible with the Mod "rotating Animatics on Main Screen" of Weerbesu? In my game, the two are not working at the same time. And I just realized that now.
I speak of Brazil, use the version with UI cheats and it works perfectly well! But the game always chooses one of the two mods and gives preference to its when they are loose in the same folder. When I put the weerbesu in a subfolder, it doesn't even read his.
I saw you two work with different resources.

Hello!
My tumblr and blogspot where I also tell the story of my sims. Come visit me!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 11:56 AM Last edited by Daleylife : 30th Aug 2017 at 7:44 AM.
With this mod in my game, the relationship gain icon appears over evey sim's head, over and over, no matter what they are doing. Game is updated to latest patch.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleylife
With this mod in my game, the relationship gain icon appears over evey sim's head, over and over, no matter what they are doing. Game is updated to latest patch.

Yep, it's been broken like this for a few patches now, as far as I know. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that TwistedMexi is supporting it anymore.
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:53 PM
Pleese update this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:46 AM
Would be wonderful if you'd considered updating this mod.
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:24 PM Last edited by Handman50 : 12th Mar 2018 at 5:53 AM.
Please update this mod! Currently it gets to the main menu, but it causes the rest of the game to hang and not load.
Page 2 of 3