Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 9:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to make an outdoor object placeable indoors?
I edited Monique's "Relationships Panel Remover" object found here, and would like to make it placeable indoors, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I came across this object placement tutorial by Numenor, but it doesn't say anything about indoor and outdoor placement. I know I can use the “moveobjects on” cheat, but I'd rather be able to quickly place the object without needing to enter cheats, or be forced to have this cheat active constantly by putting it in my userStartup file.

Thank you for any help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dina Landgraab
I edited Monique's "Relationships Panel Remover" object found here, and would like to make it placeable indoors, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I came across this object placement tutorial by Numenor, but it doesn't say anything about indoor and outdoor placement. I know I can use the “moveobjects on” cheat, but I'd rather be able to quickly place the object without needing to enter cheats, or be forced to have this cheat active constantly by putting it in my userStartup file.

Thank you for any help.

Hi, I know that this is super late, and you may have resolved it on your own by now, but I found the solutions here !