Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 5:13 AM
Default Creating Pop Up Text After Interaction
Hi. I'm wondering how I can display text in the top right after an interaction completes using Mod Constructor. I figured out how to create one as a "Reward" inline element, but I can't figure out how to add it as loot. Is it possible using Mod Constructor or do I have to manually code it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 12:36 PM
You can make a loot in MC4. It's a subordinate element. You just need to create custom tuning instead of a specific type.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adeepindigo
You can make a loot in MC4. It's a subordinate element. You just need to create custom tuning instead of a specific type.

Right. But that doesn't allow you to set a notification at the top right corner as loot. Is it possible?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 4:21 AM
Just use custom tuning and create a notification loot. You could more easily, depending on where your interaction is created, make this in S4S. If you prefer it to be in MC4, create the notification in S4S borrowing tuning from another notification loot and copy and paste your custom tuning into the custom tuning export modifier of a MC4 loot. It's a roundabout solution to doing the same thing, but it allows you to call that loot into your interaction as an existing element and houses it in the MC4 package as opposed to housing the loot separately in a new package in S4S and merging it with whatever you're using MC4.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 9:00 AM
Just use custom tuning and create a notification loot. You could more easily, depending on where your interaction is created, make this in S4S. If you prefer it to be in MC4, create the notification in S4S borrowing tuning from another notification loot and copy and paste your custom tuning into the custom tuning export modifier of a MC4 loot. It's a roundabout solution to doing the same thing, but it allows you to call that loot into your interaction as an existing element and houses it in the MC4 package as opposed to housing the loot separately in a new package in S4S and merging it with whatever you're using MC4.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th May 2022 at 6:03 AM

Can you give a quick tut on how to do that? Thanks! :p