Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Needed: Louis XVI Style Library/Study

by simnuts101 Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
#26 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:13 PM
Super! Fantastic!

5 STARS to U!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
Thanks so much for these. Not that many people make more traditional/classic style furniture. And, congrats on your degree!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:45 PM
:howdy: Because of my sensitive eyes, I like items to be bright/white so I can see them as I need to have my monitor on low brightness, so most of this set will be ideal :D
I just love the style of the couch, chairs and desk. Thanks so much for sharing and yes, CONGRATS on your degree, clever you
***clicks thanks*** and downloads :dsausage:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
#29 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:34 PM
hi i dont normally download items for testing but making an exception here these are truly beutiful... Thanks so much and congratulations on your degree
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:20 PM
Absolutely beautiful furniture and decor. Thanks and welcome back. A big kudos to you for getting your degree!!!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:13 PM
One word, STUNNING!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:49 PM
Very cool! I love it all. I've been looking for stuff like this. And the curtians are really cool with the thingy (I forget what it's called at the moment) above them!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:30 PM
This set is amaizing!!! I fell in love with that style during my visit to France and the palace of Versalies. You did a really great job making an entire set.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Forum Resident
#34 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:56 AM
Congrats on the degree!!!

I was just wondering where you went last week! My Sims have missed you as much as I have. Life just hasn't been the same without being able to come here to discover your newest treasures (I've been waiting for more furniture since the VERY lovely, yet high poly-count couch and chairs I'd hope you'd remake!!!).

You just don't know how happy I am you're back!!!
:yippee: :dance: :clap: :jig:

See all of my downloads HERE
Forum Resident
#35 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM
Thank you! I absolutely love old-fashoned and antique furniture. Will look great in my mansions! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:07 AM
This is the most beautiful and era-accurate work I've seen for a long time!!! Great work; I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

"Between what matters and what seems to matter, how should the world we know judge wisely?"
- E.C. Bentley

"Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster..." - Panic! At The Disco, 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.'
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mairabp
Hi, why bookcase don't work?

thank you

First let me say I'm glad you all like the set, thank you for all your GREAT comments!!! It's good to be back again. I was inspired when visiting the Palace of Versailles in France and Schloss Augustusburg in Germany (I wish I could make a staircase like the one in that palace!). I adore Mozart, and enjoy playing his music on the piano and violin.

The bookcase does work. What I guess I was trying to say is that the original mesh I used has a shelf right to the bottom of the floor, and mine does not have a bottom shelf, so sometimes when your Sim gets a book or puts one back, they may use that bottom shelf, and the book either appears or disappears into thin air when they use that shelf, that's all, other than that it works fine.

See you all soon with something else!!! :wave:

"Mozart is sunshine" Antonin Dvorak (1841 - 1904)

See my other creations at
Simnuts Creations - Sims 3
Scholar
#38 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:30 AM
Oh! First of all, I love Mozart! Yay Mozart!

and thanks so much for these!

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#39 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:36 AM
Yay simnuts thank you!! I am honest to god so sick of modern furniture these pieces put us further toward being able to fully decorate period houses =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#40 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:36 AM
WOW WOW

thank you thank you thank you

The furniture is beautiful, thank you for sharing

fantastic

:salute:
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:02 PM
Your Objects are great. Thank you.
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:10 PM
Welcome Back! Congratulations on getting your degree :clap: :baloons:

The Library is gorgeous! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:58 PM
so beautiful, thanks, amazing job
Field Researcher
#44 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:05 PM
Absolutely lovely. Thank you for your wonderful creations.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:53 PM
Welcome back Simnuts & Congratulations on attaining your degree, well done :clap: Thank you so much for sharing these truly beautiful objects with us, definately shall have to build a palace to house these treasures.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:51 AM
Congratulations on your degree, and I am so glad to see you back. As always, your things are amazing and beautiful. So "Old World". I love your sense of style. Thank you also for your generous re-color policy. This is so kind to those of us that are 3D mesh challenged but enjoy creating recolors. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:23 AM
OK - I'm back from a quick test. First of all, they look great in the game!!

Couple of small 'issues' with 'bleeding through' on the sidetable, couch and chairs (when you place them in front of a window with curtains). The side table also bled through the wall in a corner. Of course anyone can use the 'moveobjects on' along with the 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false' to move them - it just takes a little time.

The end table did not seem to have any 'bleed through' issues.

I'm going back to test the rest (I forgot about the bookshelf and I remember putting the desk against the window, but I may have had the walls down, so I need to look for the bleed through there).

I'll be back to report!

See all of my downloads HERE
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:06 AM
Congratulations upon completing your degree. May I say this set is Marvelous!! It is the top set in my game. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and my simmies hearts also. I just love how you made the set look just like the real set, now thats real talent. So glad to be able to put this in my game. Thank You again for all the hard work you did in creating this gorgeous set for all of us.
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:16 AM
Can I see it in Nightlife?
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:45 AM
oh so perfect for my castle! thanks
Page 2 of 3