Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[FIRST CUSTOM PET ANIMATION] Canine Self-Defence Pratice Pad

by Kodiak Posted 27th Mar 2008 at 12:58 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:42 PM by Kodiak

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:22 AM
O.O This has to be my new favorite Sims download.

When I first bought it and stuck it on my lot one of my puppies went over and relieved herself on it. Made me laugh til I cried for some reason :D. Here's a screenshot of my Irish Setter using it.
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/.../dogdancing.jpg

Thanks a ton for all your hard work on this.
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 7:39 PM
That is too cute Awesome Job!
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:49 PM Last edited by Poison29 : 5th Apr 2008 at 12:58 PM.
kodiak i love you for creating that. that is by far the most hysterical creation i have ever seen and i cannot stop laughing at that not only is that creative but just down right funny i love you kodiak i am laughing at this so hard that tears are running down my face haha. keep up the good work. maybe there dancing to that village people song ymca. kodiak i really love your sense of humor.
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:23 AM
IT"S SO COOL but how do you get the dog to use it. i placed it in the game and nothing happened?
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:25 PM
another funny thing is if you could make a pet animation of your sims dogs do riverdance or make them do country music line dancing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moiri
O.O This has to be my new favorite Sims download.

When I first bought it and stuck it on my lot one of my puppies went over and relieved herself on it. Made me laugh til I cried for some reason :D. Here's a screenshot of my Irish Setter using it.
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/.../dogdancing.jpg

Thanks a ton for all your hard work on this.

Hey! Beautiful dog there. Thanks for the shot! It's dark though.

Quote: Originally posted by Motoxgirl56
IT"S SO COOL but how do you get the dog to use it. i placed it in the game and nothing happened?

While in a lot, use Crlt+Shift+C to bring up the cheat box. Enter "boolProp ControlPets on" without the "s and press enter to control you pets.

YouTube? Check out my channel: AlphaWolfKodi
Interested in Balto? Balto Home

"A bone to a dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog." -Jack London
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:56 PM
Fabulous. Made me laugh when I saw it... Thanks! Can't wait for more from you. <33

YoU wIlL gIvE mE cOoKiEs.

*remains cookie-less*

...you seem to be immune to my mind control.
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 5:32 AM
When i download this,
it show a WinRAR: Diagonstic messages
Unexpected end of archive
Would you help me?
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:12 PM
hehe lol that's so demented *laugh/chuckle*

Living is a waste of breathing,
and dying is a waste of death...

If you jump, then I will jump too, we'll fall together...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mushroomhk
When i download this,
it show a WinRAR: Diagonstic messages
Unexpected end of archive
Would you help me?

You most probably got a bad download, try downloading another one.

"A bone to a dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog." -Jack London
Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 6:43 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Awesome!!!
This is truly an awesome mod! I downloaded & tried it out...hilarious! Here's a pic of Otis, the flying dog!

Thank you so much for this.
Screenshots

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kodiak
Hey! Beautiful dog there. Thanks for the shot! It's dark though.

While in a lot, use Crlt+Shift+C to bring up the cheat box. Enter "boolProp ControlPets on" without the "s and press enter to control you pets.

Oh right thanks can't wait to try it out!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 4:40 PM
Wow. Well done mate! This Is wicked! Thanks for being the first one to fiddle about with Pet animations!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 6:56 PM
Oh.My.Fricking.Fracking.GOD!!!!!Please tell me I'm not dreaming!This is HILARIOUS!!! I am SO gonna start making sim pets again!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:43 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Apr 2008 at 7:08 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by sims2rul3z
Oh.My.Fricking.Fracking.GOD!!!!!Please tell me I'm not dreaming!This is HILARIOUS!!! I am SO gonna start making sim pets again!

hahahaha yeah i agree with ya it truly is hilairious everytime i see those pics of the doggies learning self defense i roll on the floor laughing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 4:32 AM
A big THANK YOU for all your lovely comments!

*Jokingly pokes Sims2rul3z with a fork!* You're not dreaming!

Quote: Originally posted by Poison29
hahahaha yeah i agree with ya it truly is hilairious everytime i see those pics of the doggies learning self defense i roll on the floor laughing.

You actually "rolled on the floor laughing"? OMG! I can imagine you doing that... hahaha... YOU made me laugh almost as much as you laugh when you see those pics!

BTW, that was your third comment! Love ya!

Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 7:27 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Apr 2008 at 7:07 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
you truly are a legend i can't help it hahaha downloads like this one deserves all kinds of comments it is just so funny.

the one dog in the third pic looks like he's gonna slap that dog seven ways from sunday.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:49 AM
I appear to be having the samw problem as saiyajinmagica, i buy it put it down , play mode and it freezes, buy mode, sell it , play mode game works. ill try deleting those files.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:46 AM
Apart from deleting those files, try moving all your other downloaded packages to your desktop. Test it out in game but don't save as you'll be saving with missing custom contents if you have any in that lot.

If you're still getting the same problem, exit the current lot without saving and try it out in a few other lots.

Best of luck, Blacksmith2! Do let me know when you have news.

Test Subject
#70 Old 8th May 2008 at 7:48 PM
Cats
Can cats use it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 9th May 2008 at 6:23 AM
Nope, unfortunately not. I've not made any for cats and have disabled selection by cats so they won't be able to select it.

Test Subject
#72 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:32 AM
Wow, congratulations on the feature, it's wicked!

The champ is here!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:30 AM
move all my downloaded filoes to my desktop? that would take forever!, also i tried deleting those two files and it still didnt work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:43 AM
Alright, this might work. Instead of moving all files in your Downloads folder, just rename the folder to something else, like added a "~" in front. Then make a new Downloads folder and place only the Canine Defence Pad package inside.

By the way, have you tried exiting the current lot you're having problems with and tried it out in other lots?

Test Subject
#75 Old 27th May 2008 at 7:00 AM
Hey I downloaded this a while ago expecting amazingness. Well, it didn't work out that way.. Every time I place it, it is fine, but when I make a dog go to use it, a warning pops up that it does not work properly giving me the options ignore (brings popup back), fix (brings popup back), or delete object. I don't understand this if you know how to fix this little problem!! Thanks, if I can fix it, I expect amazingness!
Page 3 of 6