Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I'm Smarter Than You" for TF/TM *UPDATED* Defaults Added!

by alovingdiva Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:27 AM by alovingdiva

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Instructor
#26 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:20 PM
these are so awesome! I really love them. Fantastic job with these.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:27 PM
OMG...that is Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:35 PM
THESE ARE AWESOME!!!=) If you do get around to making defaults, I'll immediately download them. Thanks again!=)

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:44 PM
These will be the perfect default replacements! Ever got enough of the boring old maxis ones and wanted uniforms that really make you fit into private school? yes thank you

PS. the skirt is maybe short, but there has to be some fan service too ;P
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:35 PM
Yeeha! What a nice uniforms you have there! Can't wait to get the default!
Alchemist
#31 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:42 PM
Looking forward for those defaults. I simply love the red set and the black&white set. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 5:19 PM
Very nice!!! Please can someone turn them to defaults!
Instructor
#33 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 6:50 PM
Thank you thank you! :D

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Instructor
#34 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:56 PM
These are great! I love that you included some w/o the emblem--they make a great (and much needed) everyday outfit for the guys. I'll be keeping my eye out for the defaults, thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 8:28 PM
These are fabulous - looks like a much smarter school for storytelling!
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:21 PM
This is an answered prayer. No, seriously... I've been looking for this exact thing for about a month now. Absolutely amazing work!

I have one question. Is there any way to convert these to children's uniforms as well? Plenty of people to age conversions around here, so I know it's possible. It would be an absolute godsend.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:50 PM
Thanks for making a non-emblem version. My teen boys will get a lot of everyday/formal use out of those. :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:09 PM
I freaking love you!

These are the cutest uniforms ever! Are you going to make some for children?
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:15 PM
ah :D! these are pretty hot, i hope you can find out how to get around the default replacement problem! thank you ^^!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:44 PM
Can't wait to see these as defaults
Mad Poster
#41 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 12:02 AM
I really want this in default! They are too adorable. Thanks so much.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:32 AM
i'm so glad you made this a default! now my private school sims won't look like nerds when they're going to school!
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:49 AM
I'm not kidding.

I was looking for these last week.

I hate the Maxis uniforms. These are perfect!

MAC USER.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:23 AM
These look so great! Now i will send some teens to private school; i never did because ofthe ugly uniforms thanks so much!
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:44 AM
Hey these are great!

One question. You say download all of the originals before using the defaults, do I really need those without emblems? I really am just looking for default replacements (so I only need the emblem versions).

Please make matching sets for children (maybe with a longer skirt ;-)) they are awesome!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:47 AM
Love the defaults! Thanks :D

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilladysez
Hey these are great!

One question. You say download all of the originals before using the defaults, do I really need those without emblems? I really am just looking for default replacements (so I only need the emblem versions).

Please make matching sets for children (maybe with a longer skirt ;-)) they are awesome!

You are gonna need those textures, because the private school mesh was shared by other outfits in the game, So i had to replace those too, so i replace them with the textures I already had. They wont show up in the same category for the males, the extra defaults for the males will be in formal. For the girls it replaces the private school uniforms you can wear as every day. You just need them all so nothing strange appears when you try to wear one of the formals, or the other three private uniforms in CAS.
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:52 PM
Very nice!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so mch, They look fab!
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM
These are very, very nice! I am loving the blue set (I grabbed those to be my default replacement). Thank you so much!
Page 2 of 6