Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Deprecated! See description for info)Height Slider and Shorter Teens Mod v1.97

by simmythesim Posted 8th Jul 2015 at 4:45 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM by simmythesim

491 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 289 Feedback Posts, 201 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:09 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#102 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:19 PM
First off, I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and congratulations on achieving something that a lot of people wanted since the release of TS4.

I have tested the mod but found it to be a bit too..eh..aesthetically displeasing for my taste. I had to make my teens quite a bit shorter to even have a noticeable difference compared to adults, which resulted in tiny feet and abnormally long legs + arms. That said, this mod is definitely one to watch, and if there's ever a chance of incorporating arms/legs in the shortening process, I'll be more than happy to reacquire the mod. :-)
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Sorry, but I can't separate them as the slider is the one telling the game that Sims can be short or tall. Without it, the mod can't function at all.

I was wondering, could you have "shorter teens" only version, that includes the slider, but disabling the user function in CAS? That way people have their shorter teens, but don't have to worry about loosing the foot slider or bothering with the slider while creating sims?

I'm not the best at coding, so I have no idea if this is a good idea or not! lol
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:45 PM
What version are you using? The latest update was supposed to fix this.

I'm going to intall v.1.3 I'll tell you in a moment.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#105 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alba_mrf
I'm going to intall v.1.3 I'll tell you in a moment.
]By the way, I just did a quick update again, fixing the noodliness of tall sims.
Test Subject
#106 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:57 PM
]By the way, I just did a quick update again, fixing the noodliness of tall sims.

Thanks for the mod, it works perfect now ^^

(Sorry for my english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:10 PM
Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#108 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:13 PM
tested 1.4 in game and it is very funny. animations are nearly perfect. thank's for your hard work on it, simmythesim. a big milestone for new storytelling now ^^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#109 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigyipsi
tested 1.4 in game and it is very funny. animations are nearly perfect. thank's for your hard work on it, simmythesim. a big milestone for new storytelling now ^^
Thanks!
Test Subject
#110 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:27 PM
Which package are we supposed to install. There are 5 files and I am confused.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#111 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baxtermilo08
Which package are we supposed to install. There are 5 files and I am confused.

You install the latest one, named Height Slider and Shorter Teens Mod v1.4
Test Subject
#112 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:32 PM
Ok. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:33 PM
This is a great mod, I have been waiting for a long time for this. But do you think you can separate shorter teens and height slider into their own files so I can have the height slider without the teens automatically becoming shorter?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#114 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kreechum
This is a great mod, I have been waiting for a long time for this. But do you think you can separate shorter teens and height slider into their own files so I can have the height slider without the teens automatically becoming shorter?

Sure! I can do that later.
Scholar
#115 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:37 PM
Sure! I can do that later.

Yay!! *waits patiently*

...Titanium white...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#116 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Yay!! *waits patiently*

Later, being 8 hours into the future as it's currently 2:38 AM here, and I'm feeling really sleepy.

EDIT: Fine, new version again now with new flavor!
Scholar
#117 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:34 PM
Later, being 8 hours into the future as it's currently 2:38 AM here, and I'm feeling really sleepy.

EDIT: Fine, new version again now with new flavor!

((hugs)) ...you are the best. We all thank you so much ... get some sleep; it is much deserved

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:35 PM
Just tested the 1.5 version. LOVE the shortening legs, wish the arms would shorten as well. Is there a way to amplify the strength of height decrease (and increase) per feet movement? Right now to achieve half a head off in height one would need to turn their sim's feet into lotus feet.

Edit: The latest version decreases (or increases) the torso and leg length. Would it be possible to also decrease (or increase) neck length? That would certainly help the overall height change.

Kisses for your hard work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#119 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:59 PM
Excellent mod, Thank you so much for making this. All we need now are butt boob and neck sliders and the sims 4 custom sliders will be complete =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM
F**king Awesome!! Thank You So Much!!
Field Researcher
#121 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:20 PM
Hi my sims still have the weird feet issue in version 1.5 when on the tallest height... other than that the mod works perfectly thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#122 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:23 PM
Outstanding MOD!!! You are awesome!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Mad Poster
#123 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:27 PM
I've now tried both version 1.1 and 1.5 but neither of them seem to work when altering the automatic height of my Teens. I had a child Sim age up and he ended up just as tall as normal and I then tried creating some new Teens in CAS but they all started out at the original Adult height as well. Using the randomise button didn't do anything other than change their appearance and clothing but their heights never changed.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#124 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:40 PM
Well, do a 1.6 version that fixes the weird legs of small people, it looks like their back is inclined, looking weird.
Hope you see and fix it! Waiting
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 9:42 PM
When teen sims age they don't grow
Page 5 of 20