Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 11:44 PM
Default More food per category help (Dine Out)
Hi. I've been playing The Sims since 2001 and using mods since 2005, but I've never made my own, only edited a few for personal use. Usually I can find what I'm looking for, or close enough that I can edit it to get what I'm looking for. but this time I can't find anything like it. If I wanted to edit the amount of food allowed per category in restaurants, how would I go about doing that? I'm not sure where to start looking having never made a mod from scratch before.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2022 at 1:06 AM
That would be a UI mod like UI Cheats, etc., which has very little documentation. I made a mod for that recently though if you'd like, you can grab it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-mod-more-67650565

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
That would be a UI mod like UI Cheats, etc., which has very little documentation. I made a mod for that recently though if you'd like, you can grab it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-mod-more-67650565

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking to do.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 6:00 PM
Omggg i've been looking for this mod. Hopefully someone see's this and makes it happen
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeloSimmin
Omggg i've been looking for this mod. Hopefully someone see's this and makes it happen

My post above has a link to one you can download. :o

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon