Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
I'd love to have a hack that would let me delete unwanted clothing from the dresser!

I definitely second that! as well as a hack to allow you to copy dressers over of a certain collection of clothing, so you don't have to rebuy each one for themed neighborhoods.
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
I'd like to see a murdering hack, like have a memory of murdering someone because its more realistic i mean who gets killed by flies in real life :/ if they can have silly deaths like that then im sure they can have death by being murdered.

There's always the sword and the sniper gun at MTS2. Search for "kill" in the downloads.
#78 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:21 PM
I'd like to see a bodyshop hack where you can select multiple items at once for deletion.
I hate when I'm deleting something in custom content and after it's gone it takes me back to the black hair and I have to find where I was.
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:57 PM
I Wish there were a hack that adds the BV jewlery category (which maxis forgot to do) in bodyshop. :shrug: Also a "Pet" bodyshop as well

#80 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
I Wish there were a hack that adds the BV jewlery category (which maxis forgot to do) in bodyshop. :shrug: Also a "Pet" bodyshop as well

there is a hack like that on MTS2

first one, not the pet one. not that i know of anyway.
#81 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LOLwithBIANCA
I'd like to see a bodyshop hack where you can select multiple items at once for deletion.
I hate when I'm deleting something in custom content and after it's gone it takes me back to the black hair and I have to find where I was.

I would very much like to have that hack, too. It would make everything so much easier.
Test Subject
#82 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:56 PM
I would like a hack where there's a choice of parents bringing their kids to and from school or by school bus. I was rather disappointed that the car in nightlife can only be use to drive to work. Although, the car allowed parents to bring their kids to school, but the school bus appeared as well.
shiny!
retired moderator
#83 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:02 AM
I want my elders to be able to get pregnant and have promotions. I also wish they didn't suddenly look like they belong in a nursing home by the time they're 55.

I wish my kids could cook

I wish I could have more sims in my house (yes there are hacks, they dont' work with BV/Seasons)

I want an adoption hack where you actually get to SEE a pool of babies/toddlers/children/teens to choose from.

I want a hack that will let me surgically alter the faces of my children like you can adults/teens.

I want my toddlers to be able to play and interact with eachother.

I want more interactions with babies, especially between babies/children/toddlers.

I want a way to more easily alter the skin and eyes of sims like you can easily alter the makeup/hair etc. I absolutely cannot get some of my sims to change their eyes in simpe.
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 10:53 AM
Hack that makes it able to townies and npc have custom skins, not just default replacements.
#85 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:25 AM
Hack to hide Maxis Elder Female Clothing
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:28 AM
I'd like a hack to individually turn off a Sim's motives.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MooreSpino
I'd like a hack to individually turn off a Sim's motives.

well the insimenator does that. I believe you have to set motives to either static or dynamic.

or if you don't want it, you could just put motiveDecay off into your userstartup.cheat file

Quote: Originally posted by Toko
Hack that makes it able to townies and npc have custom skins, not just default replacements.

You can use SimPE for that.

Mad Poster
#88 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callistra
I want my elders to be able to get pregnant and have promotions. I also wish they didn't suddenly look like they belong in a nursing home by the time they're 55.

For the promotions - there's the no age discrimination hack in here - it will let you have adult jobs for elderly
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/seasons/hacks/

For them looking less old you can use the clothing equality mod. The best improvement you see in the ladies - their boobs won't be halfway down their knees in adult clothings
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1243.0.html

Then ther's always the bladder decay for elderly
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/motive_stuff/

Combine that with custom hair that lets the elderly have other than gray coloured hair - your elderly don't have to look so old while still in mid fifties

And about kids cooking - they can make muffins in the kids oven.
Scholar
#89 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
Id like to see the new InTeen ready! My teen sims want thier woohoo back! lol

the BV version of inteen has been out for a month or so
Scholar
#90 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callistra
I want an adoption hack where you actually get to SEE a pool of babies/toddlers/children/teens to choose from.

*seconds wholeheartedly* It would be nice to be able to pick. That's why I make a family with cute toddlers and get em all taken away. Then they're first in line to be adopted....but it's so time consuming and I feel so bad

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Forum Resident
#91 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 8:07 PM
I know that I would personally love some one-sided relationships! If I want someone to have a crush on another sim, I have to mess around with flirting and whatnot -- which usually results in both sims getting crushes on each other. D: I want some unrequited love here!
shiny!
retired moderator
#92 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 8:35 PM
ani_ - Thank you SO much! The elder stuff helps a lot.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 12:31 AM
a church hack wich allows sims to sing hymns & psalms

and a hack wich allows sims to visit and set fire the neighbours houses :evil:

and of course a hack wich allows you to visit sims at work school etc.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 7:34 AM
A hack where their lifetime aspiration (knowledge, family, etc.) is randomly chosen for them. I always tend to stick with one or two and after awhile I get kinda tired of it. I'd like something that would "force" me to explore the others.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 5:26 PM
I'd like to see a hack where townies on vacation wouldn't sweep by and steal the food my sims just ordered at a resteraunt. That is so annoying.
Also it would be cool if there was a way to celebrate besides with the birthday cake. If there were other celebrate objects I guess.

And I agree, this would be cool
"I want an adoption hack where you actually get to SEE a pool of babies/toddlers/children/teens to choose from."

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 10:06 AM
I want a hack which allows family to have romantic interactions and marry.
Instructor
#97 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 10:48 PM
I want a mod that'll hide the plumbbobs in my neighborhood. I already hate that "plumbbobtoggle off" won't work in a userstartup.cheat file, but the fact that there isn't even a cheat to get rid of those plumbbobs that float over houses in the NH... :'(

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
#98 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 1:44 PM
A hack that removes the "met <simname>" memory... i just hate to have my buissness sims memories flooded with Met someone
Test Subject
#99 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:12 PM
I'd like to see a hack where a vampire is able to walk around during the day as long as they're inside a building (so motives would remain the same, or go down more slowly).

I'd also like to see a hack where everyone, not just teenagers, can get random zits. :P

And a hack where male sims (teen-elder) are able to shave themselves would be cool.
#100 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:50 AM
I'd like to see a hack where one sim could whoo-hoo with two others at the same time. Like in a pool or how about in a king size bed or a sleeper sofa? Now that would be a nice change.
Page 4 of 576