Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2009 at 5:52 AM
Bella Goth- A Mystery in the Making
What do you think happened to Bella Goth? Tell us here!

Wait! What's this! A diary belonging to Bella Goth? Let's read...

As you know, 15 years ago I disappeared. A lot has changed in that time. Sims have come and gone, animals evolved to household pets, and for the first time Sims saw rain! But all the way through the changes I have been watching, watching from afar on those who were once close to me.

I'm guessing the first question you want to know is where I’ve been? Speculation in Pleasantview is I was abducted by aliens. Technically I was, BUT I was not abducted. An old friend of mine, Pollination Tech#9 from Strangetown called up his alien friends from Simlog (another universe) to help me transport to Strangetown. This is where I would live on my own in a remote destination to get away from the drama in Pleasantview. A little basement under Pollination's home is where I have been staying, where I reminisce all day in my thoughts on what has happened and what could have been.

I know you’re desperate to know why I left! It all began when we moved to Pleasantview from Neighbourhood 1 - Sim Lane. As Mortimer got promoted to Top Secret Researcher, we needed to be closer to work. After a short time living in Pleasantview, Sims heard how wealthy Mortimer was becoming, and he was getting more and more attention from the Caliente sisters. They would come round unannounced, bring cake and flowers, and go Downtown when ever they had the opportunity, leaving me on my own with Cassandra. Mortimer became extremely close to Nina. He would call me and say he needed to work late, or go into work on his days off. We all knew where he really was. On several occasions we had the repossession man round due to unpaid bills. The reason for this was simple - Mortimer was buying cars for Dina and Nina and a house down Main Street, so they would be close by and spend more time with each other.

I became lonely and my wants and needs were not being met, meaning the shrink was round more times then Mortimer ever was. At this point Cassandra decided to get engaged to Don Lothario, a wealthy man who I knew would make my daughter happy. Me and Don got on really well and quickly became the best of friends. Cassandra and Don often had an unsteady relationship, but after Don's traumatic past, Cassandra knew how important love and family was to him, so she decided to bring the wedding forward. She always wanted a fairy tale wedding and a man that always made her happy - right?

On the eve of the wedding, Cassandra went Downtown with her old school friends to celebrate her last night of freedom. I like always, played the piano when I was lonely and when Mortimer was 'working late'. During that time Don came round to see me. I invited him in and got us some cookies and juice. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to make sure all the final preparations for the wedding were in place. We sat near where the wedding would take place in the back garden the following afternoon. Don was talking about how you should always be with the one you truly love and grab any opportunity you could to be with them (I recall he said the same thing to Dina... rumour has is). Knowing full well that this was not happening in mine and Mortimer's marriage, I turned and looked at Don and kissed him romantically. Seconds later I pulled away and run inside; knowing what I just done was a big mistake. Don ran after me shouting, "Bella! I, I, love you!” I stopped and looked at him with surprise. "What did you just say?" I said to him. "I love you Bella!" said Don. Before I could think about what he just said to me, he walked up to me and kissed me romantically. We then went upstairs to my room and... erm... woohooed.

The front door slammed shut at around 2:30am that night. Mortimer and Cassandra were home as Cassandra called Mortimer to collect her as she had way too many bubbles Downtown. I panicked! We quickly got dressed and ran to the roof terrace and pretended to star gaze through the telescope. Mortimer and Cassandra came up to see us and tell us how their nights were. Cassandra asked us what we had been up to. "Nothing" I said bluntly with a slight glimpse of worry. Mortimer, Cassandra, and Don went down to the kitchen to make some espresso. I felt so guilty for what I done. I was lonely, upset, and I was lost in myself. All I could think about was the trouble there could be if anyone found out. This would never have happened if we stayed in Neighbourhood 1 - Sim Lane. Whilst I was still on my own, I herd a chime. The chime that is made when a Sim knows they are expecting a baby! At that precise point I knew I had to leave Pleasantview. I called Pollination Tech#9 to ask if he could help. Before I even said the words "I'll see you soon!" to him, I was abducted by aliens to go and take me to Strangetown.

So why didn't Cassandra marry Don I hear you say? After everyone noticed I had disappeared they all searched the house. Cassandra searched my room to see if I had taken any of my possessions. As she was looking around, something caught her eye. My green emerald necklace was on the floor next to the bed with one of Don's socks. This is why I was seen round Strangetown without a necklace. Cassandra instantly new that Don only took off his socks when he went to bed. But she was puzzled by the reason why my necklace was there. She knew I never took it off. Then she worked it out - she knew that we had woohooed whilst she was Downtown. She also realised why her I panicked and bluntly said that they hadn't been up to anything.

The day of the wedding was a disaster. During the exchange of rings between Cassandra and Don, Cassandra refused to accept the ring. She announced to the family and the friends that were there about what me and Don done the previous night. Cassandra has a breakdown about her family splitting up and about the wedding being a disaster. At the same time as this drama was going on, the adoption service turned up. In the woman's arm was a newly born baby. The woman told Mortimer and Cassandra that the baby had a tag with its name, Alexander, and the precise address for where the baby should live, and the person the baby should be adopted by. From that point on, Mortimer burnt all my belongings and removed all memory of my existence. In the fireplace he placed a portrait of me, so when every time he lit the fire I would feel the pain and humiliation he was feeling.

From this day on, I have never shown my face in Pleasantview. I have settled well in Strangetown. I got new friends and my own little house. All that is missing is my beloved family. The story about why I had to leave Pleasantview has finally been told. I hope you understand why I left and that it was for the Goth's in the end. Good day everyone, dag dag!

Bella Smith (Previously Bella Goth)
Strangetown

Hmmmm. Do you believe this. Tell us your story!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:11 AM Last edited by Shameelrulez : 10th May 2009 at 9:24 AM.
that was a good story i believe it : )

What if we were all part of....
One Speck Of Dust
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:22 AM
Nice story but that doesn't fit some of the facts that are revealed in the game. For example, according to the Goth's memory panel, Alexander was born BEFORE her disappearance, he was a toddler, at the same time Cassandra couldn't get engaged to Don, since she was only a teenager at that time.

Sorry, Its just that I saw that story at one sim website and I put so much hope in it but got pissed off when I figured it out. Still, I like that story

Have you seen Bellla?
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 2:44 AM
Wow. Sadly it may have not happened because as someone has says that Alexander was born before her dissapearance and Cassandra was a teen. But it is still realistic.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2011 at 8:52 PM
AFTER DISSAPERANCE

Cassandra got married to Darren Dreamer (Darren I think)
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 4:47 PM
Amazing
THIS IS AMAZING, VERY REALISTIC!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:43 AM
Bella Goth disappeared in the summer of 2004, a team of highly trained SimCity investigators traveled far and wide and managed to track her down and asked her a few questions. This is their published interview.
Rckljohnson: Where are you now?

Bella: Apparently I'm in a place called Strangetown and indeed it's an appropriate name. I'm not positive what happened or how I got here but I've begun seeing a therapist and my hypno-therapy sessions have been very productive! I've also been reading my diary, I always keep it close.

Bbygrl814916: How come you don't have any memories of Mortimer, Cassandra and Alex?

Bella: I couldn't remember anything for months after the abduction, just a flash and then nothing, but with the help of my diary and my therapist the memories are slowly starting to come back. It's hard to remember things that happened longer ago like Cassandra being born or even my wedding but I remember my family and how much I love them. I even remember some of the work Mortimer was doing before I was taken. He was getting very close to creating a permanent life extending elixir. I was worried he was spending too much time on it. He'd already been successful with a temporary version and it had become wildly popular throughout the town. I guess everybody wants to live forever!

simgelf: What happened the night you were abducted? Did the saucer crash?

Bella: I'm not sure about all the details but I've had dreams of being in some kind of ship, I don't think there was a crash or I wouldn't have woken up. I remember green men with big black eyes, it didn't make much sense then and certainly doesn't now. It seemed like only moments and I was somewhere entirely different.

Simology022: What exactly were you DOING on Don Lothario's roof the night you disappeared? How do you feel about your daughter's romantic relationship with Don?

Bella: I think Don Lothario is a misunderstood man. He moved into town and seemed so lonely. He was so different and "urban" that the neighbors wouldn't accept him. He needed a friend and we welcomed him into our lives. I think Cassandra had a crush on him from the very start and unfortunately I think he had a bit of a crush on me. I don't really think Don is right for Cassandra, but she should follow her heart - don't tell Mortimer I said that. The night I left Pleasantview I was over at Don's house talking to him about life, love, and how he was feeling being the new guy. It was a nice, warm starry evening so we were outside on the roof looking at the stars. All I remember is the flash of light and waking up in a strange place.

Chair492: Did you cheat on poor old Morty?

Bella: Of course not! I love my husband and I love my family, they are everything to me. I've never loved anyone like I love Mortimer Goth. He's just so silly, so cute, a side of him most people don't see. Most of our neighbors thought he was "too smart" or boring and that he couldn't possibly be "fun".

poochdog25: I'd like to know if Dina Caliente was in on this. I've noticed she is related to some aliens, and she came on the eve of your disappearance, and now she is after your husband. So where is Dina in the plot?

Bella: I didn't know that about Dina, but it makes sense. I'll probably never know for sure but here's what I think. When Dina and Nina moved into town they were certainly very forward with my husband. In fact, it was almost insulting how openly they were trying to win him over, as if I didn't notice! I think someone sent Dina to town specifically to pull Mortimer away from me. I know he's a genius and his work is important to a lot of people. I couldn't have possibly imagined that trying to create a life elixir that could help everyone would ever push somebody to ruin our marriage! And why take me away from him? Perhaps they thought I was a distraction and believed that taking me away from the love of my life would make him stop his work.

simslover210: What is up with all the rumors of you having a double?

Bella: I've heard these rumors and as far as I know they're untrue. I've never seen my double and I haven't heard any stories about seeing me with my double so who's to say it's a double at all? Though I bet my double isn't as cute.

PprFlwrs4: Why are you still young when your husband is old..and....really...eh..old?

Bella: I can't really explain it, maybe his work has backfired on him and instead of lengthening his life, it's aged him. Or perhaps the people that wanted to separate us somehow used his research and tested it on me, keeping me young.

WadeSimMiser: What happened to you when you decided to pay Pollination Technician #9 a visit? How would you explain this to your husband Mortimer?

Bella: I've met PT9, he's very nice! And his family is so sweet. They've been so kind to me as I get my bearings. I only wish Mortimer could have had the chance to meet him.

abonnell2000: If you had the option to go back to Mortimer, Cassie, and Alex, would you? Why or why not?

Bella: I've been trying to return to my family but so far, it hasn't worked. As I said, there's something strange about this town. It's almost as if every time I try to leave, I end up back here.

Dixiedawn30: Have you ever thought about changing your hair style? What is up with the red dress?

Bella: It works for me, why change?

-I'm read that interview but I can't understand WHERE IS REAL BELLA!??
-I'm back she with one cheat and SimPE
-Maybe is she in Strangetown?
-If is she in Strangetown that is reason why isn't she marry for Mortimer?
-Maybe Strangetown's Bella and Pleasantview's Bella are ONE PERSON?
-I really want to play she :/
-But I need to know where is real Bella?
-And why Maxis is make a clone?
-Why Maxis lie to our thaht Bella is in Strangetown?
-I found Bella and I back her to Goths' house and she is remeber Mortimer,Alex and Cass

WHAT STORY IS 100% TRUE ABOUT BELLA GOTH ?

*Sorry for my bad English :/*